ADVERTISEMENT

The Civil War should have been negotiated! - Trump lol

UTFO

Hall of Famer
Feb 2, 2004
I suppose the Missouri Compromise, Comp of 1850 and Kansas Nebraska Acts over the span of 3 decades prior to the War could be considered "negotiations".

Guys, we can't put this boob back in the WH. Get your conservative big boy pants back on, GOP.

Reactions: Ohio Guy
I suppose the Missouri Compromise, Comp of 1850 and Kansas Nebraska Acts over the span of 3 decades prior to the War could be considered "negotiations".

Guys, we can't put this boob back in the WH. Get your conservative big boy pants back on, GOP.
Trump is a lying dog faced pony soldier who is a total pos. I’ll still take him over Biden and the woke parade. It’s not even close.

We need two better choices.

Trump is a lying dog faced pony soldier who is a total pos. I’ll still take him over Biden and the woke parade. It’s not even close.

We need two better choices.

What would Trump have to say or do or have happen to him to change your mind?

If it’s Biden on the other side there’s little he could say. I don’t care about words and Jan 6. I care about $$$$. So trump going on about tariffs is worse to me than declaring himself god. Tariffs imo is the other side of biden free choice that’ll keep raising prices

I care about crime and public safety too

• Haha
Reactions: IU_Hickory
To bring it into reality. Health insurance for me and my son is $1,000 a month. Daycare for him is $1,700. Child support $3,500 for two. So I’m at $6,200 a month BEFORE I get to mortgages, car, groceries, car insurance, life insurance, disability insurance, utilities, braces, investments for work, and on and on. And believe me most Americans are dumbasses like me with money.

So Jan 6 three years later and mean or inane tweets aren’t even on my radar. I. Do. Not. Care. Now he starts this tariff talk again my ears perk up

Money and crime and Covid are what I care about

To bring it into reality. Health insurance for me and my son is $1,000 a month. Daycare for him is $1,700. Child support $3,500 for two. So I’m at $6,200 a month
8c8aedf3-bfdf-4a1f-b57e-a0c66cefbcbb_text.gif

If it’s Biden on the other side there’s little he could say. I don’t care about words and Jan 6. I care about $$$$. So trump going on about tariffs is worse to me than declaring himself god. Tariffs imo is the other side of biden free choice that’ll keep raising prices

Yeah, but think about all the money those Chinese pricks pay for those tariffs. Should pay for themselves, shouldn't they?

Reactions: mcmurtry66
To bring it into reality. Health insurance for me and my son is $1,000 a month. Daycare for him is $1,700. Child support $3,500 for two. So I’m at $6,200 a month BEFORE I get to mortgages, car, groceries, car insurance, life insurance, disability insurance, utilities, braces, investments for work, and on and on. And believe me most Americans are dumbasses like me with money.

So Jan 6 three years later and mean or inane tweets aren’t even on my radar. I. Do. Not. Care. Now he starts this tariff talk again my ears perk up

Money and crime and Covid are what I care about

How is Biden responsible for child care and child support? I honestly don't know if the president influences any of that... I didn't think he did.

Under Trump, he didn't even have a health care plan (it's still just a week or so away), so I'd be curious what your plan was with him in office vs Biden.

Where you live is just more expensive then some of us. I've said how much we've paid our sitter, and it's a fraction of what you pay. Our health insurance has gone up in small increments, but I'm not sure that has much to do with Biden and more to do with our provider.

As far as tariffs, get ready....

Reactions: IU_Hickory
How is Biden responsible for child care and child support? I honestly don't know if the president influences any of that... I didn't think he did.

Under Trump, he didn't even have a health care plan (it's still just a week or so away), so I'd be curious what your plan was with him in office vs Biden.

Where you live is just more expensive then some of us. I've said how much we've paid our sitter, and it's a fraction of what you pay. Our health insurance has gone up in small increments, but I'm not sure that has much to do with Biden and more to do with our provider.

As far as tariffs, get ready....

No he’s not for childcare etc. I was simply adding support to why mean tweets don’t matter to me and many others. Biden has the worst approval rating of the last seven presidents bc groceries, cars, houses, gas etc were expensive under him

Yeah, but think about all the money those Chinese pricks pay for those tariffs. Should pay for themselves, shouldn't they?
I just think trump doesn’t really understand what he is talking about with so much of his talk about being manufacturers back. Factories infrastructure etc are already built in china, Mexico, Vietnam etc. who is going to front that infrastructure here?

Our tiny pot factory we raised 3 mil to build out without owning the bldg. and it’s nothing

No he’s not for childcare etc. I was simply adding support to why mean tweets don’t matter to me and many others. Biden has the worst approval rating of the last seven presidents bc groceries, cars, houses, gas etc were expensive under him

If prices continue to fall, give it four months and see where his approval ratings is.

We, as a nation, have short term memories.

If prices continue to fall, give it four months and see where his approval ratings is.

We, as a nation, have short term memories.
What prices. Gas. Not anything else I’ve noticed. Certainly not houses. And again he has been cockblocked. It’s not like it’s bc of him. When he had his control things went to shit fast. I don’t get the twisting to support a guy who is clearly a terrible president. Just blind partisanship

What prices. Gas. Not anything else I’ve noticed. Certainly not houses. And again he has been cockblocked. It’s not like it’s bc of him. When he had his control things went to shit fast. I don’t get the twisting to support a guy who is clearly a terrible president. Just blind partisanship
Food is getting under control. Bananas down to 51 cents a pound! Used to be 39, but prices will never revert to what they were before. Just a little correction goes a long way. Probably see them stagnate for a while now, too.

You'll be eating crab legs without bitching in a few months, trust me.

Food is getting under control. Bananas down to 51 cents a pound! Used to be 39, but prices will never revert to what they were before. Just a little correction goes a long way. Probably see them stagnate for a while now, too.

You'll be eating crab legs without bitching in a few months, trust me.
I was at schnucks this am. $5.99 sargento string cheese $5.44 Kraft. Bananas have always been dirt cheap. And remember always in spite of Biden not because of Biden. We remember Biden’s policies

That logic will never be refuted.
these people are just liars and immune to it at this point. honesty would help instead of bidenomics insanity. how out of touch are htese people to have the temerity to float "bidenomics." honesty:

so we know life has gotten really, really expensive. and we understand homes and cars and the american dream has gotten out of reach for so many. but please know we get it. when covid hit it was a novel event for our country. something that hadn't happened in a century. so we wanted to keep everyone safe and at the same time ensure htey had resources to live. we stayed certain bills, provided stimulus, and supported remote work. this had consequences on inflation and housing. we have learned from our policies and rhetoric and will allow this experience to guide us and temper us as we go forward. just as we learned from our policing and calls to defund police. you'll remember that a year after the summer of i unequivocally proclaimed my support for the policeman around the country. we learn things, acknowledge mistakes we've made, and allow them to guide our future actions.

these people are just liars and immune to it at this point. honesty would help instead of bidenomics insanity. how out of touch are htese people to have the temerity to float "bidenomics." honesty:

so we know life has gotten really, really expensive. and we understand homes and cars and the american dream has gotten out of reach for so many. but please know we get it. when covid hit it was a novel event for our country. something that hadn't happened in a century. so we wanted to keep everyone safe and at the same time ensure htey had resources to live. we stayed certain bills, provided stimulus, and supported remote work. this had consequences on inflation and housing. we have learned from our policies and rhetoric and will allow this experience to guide us and temper us as we go forward. just as we learned from our policing and calls to defund police. you'll remember that a year after the summer of i unequivocally proclaimed my support for the policeman around the country. we learn things, acknowledge mistakes we've made, and allow them to guide our future actions.
Bidenomics was coined by the Pubs as a slam, like Obamacare.

I was at schnucks this am. $5.99 sargento string cheese $5.44 Kraft. Bananas have always been dirt cheap. And remember always in spite of Biden not because of Biden. We remember Biden’s policies
I was at the gas station looking for a drink. I thought, one of those glass bottles of Starbucks sounds good. Then I saw the price. 4.49 for a 16 ounce bottle. That’s insanity.

• Angry
I was at the gas station looking for a drink. I thought, one of those glass bottles of Starbucks sounds good. Then I saw the price. 4.49 for a 16 ounce bottle. That’s insanity.
The bottles now aren’t far off from the actual sbx.

Gas and houses have little to do with Biden.

Cars we can debate, but it's still deeper than Biden.

Groceries, we've mitigated that. Quit shopping like a moron. Problem solved. The good news is, it's people like you who keep the named brands just enough in the black so they keep producing overpriced products so competition keeps the generic prices down.

Last edited:
Gas, cars and houses have little to do with Biden.
gas spike was absolutely attributable in part as result of biden's rhetoric and attacks on gas. it delayed investment etc. widely known then. houses are part of the larger picture and as i showed you before 60% of housing costs are attributable to covid remote work. that too is dem influence.

i showed you before 60% of housing costs are attributable to covid remote work. that too is dem influence. you really need to get a different news feed.
LOL

You mean 60% of the rise in house prices, not 60% of housing costs. So that would be 60% of average increase of home prices, which is close to 24% since 2020.

Is there a chance you can just attribute something accurate once?

Linked it for you:

Quoted it for you:
The Fed researchers noted that US home prices jumped by 24% from November 2019 to November 2021 – a period in which as many as 60% of employees were working from home as COVID-19 spread.

More than 60% of the increase in home prices during that period was attributable to the remote work trend, the study concluded.

I'm just here to help.

LOL

You mean 60% of the rise in house prices, not 60% of housing costs. So that would be 60% of average increase of home prices, which is close to 24% since 2020.

Linked it for you:

Quoted it for you:

I'm just here to help.
60 percent in the rise in prices. correct. i'm doing multiple things here not a dissertation. so let's go one by one for you.

home prices related to covid:

inflation related to biden stim

gas prices related to regs and rhetoric re investments

it's like 50 years of gov experience never imparted a single bit of knowledge of the impact of his actions and rhetoric. so why on earth are you bending yourself into a pretzel to ignore what's around you? tdhoosier explained to you the price increase in his own family. are you aware of what's going on or just insulated and oblivious in indiana. Experts are telling you about inflation. Home price increases. What led to them. Are you just willfully ignorant?

Last edited:
Good to know you consider the assault of 174 cops and 9 deaths to be a laughing matter.
it's a drop in the bucket to the destruction of the summer of love where over 2,000 cops were injured. these are grown people. they did what they wanted and now are suffering the wrath of the criminal justice system. has nothing to do with "a leader."

LOL

Linked it for you:

Quoted it for you:

I'm just here to help.
in 2021 house prices increased by over 18 percent - the highest jump on record.
in 2022 inflation hit its highest level in four decades.

this is biden in charge. yet you're going to bend yourself into a pretzel to defend this silliness. it's absurd. gov put their finger on our lives with expected results. free cheese, absurd rhetoric, and unnecessary covid policies. thank god manchin put an end to it and the dems lost the house.

people get it. why don't you? i'm trying to help you here. you can still hate trump and believe biden is a terrible president and this batch of dems are worthless. i liked clinton and obama and didn't like either bush. just think

Last edited:
Bidenomics was coined by the Pubs as a slam, like Obamacare.
no it was dumb biden and his minions.

How we got here: The White House began touting the catchphrase "Bidenomics" this year in an effort to change the troubling polling on the president's economic record ahead of 2024.

again just be honest not a serial liar.

hell imagine the lead trump would have today had he done the same. conceded and not gone down the election fraud lies path

I had to start buying cheese in bulk at Costco. Big bag of Tillamook for like $10.

Why does he bother you so much? You have never even met the guy. It would be like me letting Biden get under my skin which I would never do.

no it was dumb biden and his minions.

How we got here: The White House began touting the catchphrase "Bidenomics" this year in an effort to change the troubling polling on the president's economic record ahead of 2024.

again just be honest not a serial liar.

hell imagine the lead trump would have today had he done the same. conceded and not gone down the election fraud lies path
“When that happens, everybody does well. The wealthy still do, everybody does well,” Biden said, noting that the media came up with the name Bidenomics. “This vision is a fundamental break from the economic theories that failed America’s middle class for decades now.”

Still amazed that he thought running on his economic record would be the ticket to a 2024 win.

60 percent in the rise in prices. correct. i'm doing multiple things here not a dissertation. so let's go one by one for you.
I already went one by one for you with the same article. 60% of housing value, which you tried to pass off, isn't the same as 60% of the rise in housing value, which was 24%. Good you've caught up.

You're multi-tasking while posting? Must be a skill. Congrats.

in 2021 house prices increased by over 18 percent - the highest jump on record.
in 2022 inflation hit its highest level in four decades.
You're going to try and blame housing prices on a first year President, who took over in the middle of a major crisis? LOL

Let me guess, you blamed 9.5% unemployment on Obama in 2009.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT