ADVERTISEMENT

Thanks, GOP & NRA! 5 Mass Shooting in 2024; 656 last year (UPDATED 01/05/24)

I know what the odds of every mass shooter are. Highly likely to be young and black with no regard for life. Unfortunately that fact perpetually evades you. Until you recognize that you’re stepping over dollars to chase pennies with your politics and progressive nonsense
You really lack reading comprehension skills. My comment was about shooters being overwhelmingly straight males, in response to a gotcha post about a tranny mass murderer. Did you know that lots of blacks and gang bangers are straight males too?

• Haha
Reactions: DANC
You really lack reading comprehension skills. My comment was about shooters being overwhelmingly straight males, in response to a gotcha post about a tranny mass murderer. Did you know that lots of blacks and gang bangers are straight males too?
your posting history on this subject belies your instant attempt at objectivity. you are my pet project. a far left wokeeee who i am determined to show the light. "Did you know that lots of blacks and gang bangers are straight males too" AND ACCOUNT FOR MOST MASS SHOOTINGS

This is true shooter. very well done.

your posting history on this subject belies your instant attempt at objectivity. you are my pet project. a far left wokeeee who i am determined to show the light. "Did you know that lots of blacks and gang bangers are straight males too" AND ACCOUNT FOR MOST MASS SHOOTINGS
depends on definitions...

One published study by the Rockefeller Institute showed that 95.7% of mass shooters were male, and the average age was 33.4 years.

They used a definition that excludes gang violence, however:

DEFINITION: A mass shooting is an incident of targeted violence carried out by one or more shooters at one or more public or populated locations. Multiple victims (both injuries and fatalities) are associated with the attack, and both the victims and location(s) are chosen either at random or for their symbolic value. The event occurs within a single 24-hour period, though most attacks typically last only a few minutes. The motivation of the shooting must not correlate with gang violence or targeted militant or terroristic activity.

Other studies that don't make such exclusions put the white/black shooter ratio more like 3:1 or 4:1. So, when adjusted for population, it suggests a slightly higher RATE for black shooters, but in no way makes them "account for most mass shootings" as you said, in your typical fact-deprived unhinged rant.

• Haha
Reactions: mcmurtry66
This is the mass shooting profile. 5 kids shot.

For what it's worth, one of my best friends flew in from Seattle and we stayed at an airbnb on Elm Street, not far from where this happened. We were walking around, going to breweries and bars when this happened, but we had no idea about it until I saw something about it the next day. We could see TQL Stadium from our airbnb - this tragedy happened on the OTHER side of that stadium. Crazy.

Most of that area is almost unrecognizable from 15 - 20 years ago. Sadly, not all of that area is safer.

• Haha
we carved out young black males to come up with our stats LOL. i may not live long enough to educate you
Again, R.E.A.D.

I pointed out how flawed the Rockefeller 95% white conclusion was, based on their implausible definition, and I pointed out that other analyses used more reasonable definitions, such as 4 or more people killed or injured, PERIOD.

I have yet to see any study showing that black shooters (in your words) "ACCOUNT FOR MOST MASS SHOOTINGS".

I assume that "most" means over 50%.

Please provide a citation.
or... STFU

or... STFU
i'm going to put you in detention. how many "mass shootings" are never reported as same. how many drive by shootings go unaccounted for. you can simply look up the data on homicides by race (13% are black). locally, nationally, it's all the same. you are trying to manipulate stats to make it seem like a white problem gun guy problem when the reality is that most homicides and shootings by a wide margin are a product of 13% of the population. i know you vote. i'm begging you to open your mind, forget the woke crap your children have tried to instill in you, and allow me to teach you. to fix you. don't try to manipulate definitions etc to reduce reality. "when we don't count gang violence."

For what it's worth, one of my best friends flew in from Seattle and we stayed at an airbnb on Elm Street, not far from where this happened. We were walking around, going to breweries and bars when this happened, but we had no idea about it until I saw something about it the next day. We could see TQL Stadium from our airbnb - this tragedy happened on the OTHER side of that stadium. Crazy.

Most of that area is almost unrecognizable from 15 - 20 years ago. Sadly, not all of that area is safer.
okay mr ohio. you will get a kick out of this one. yesterday my daughter popped into starbucks next to a shitty red robin. the red robin had a sign on it that said: Now Serving Donatos Pizza. WHAT?! i hadn't had that in 25 plus years. so we ordered it for dinner. it was sort of the same but not good and definitely not what i remembered. it was thicker and weirder now

• Wow
i'm going to put you in detention. how many "mass shootings" are never reported as same. how many drive by shootings go unaccounted for. you can simply look up the data on homicides by race (13% are black). locally, nationally, it's all the same. you are trying to manipulate stats to make it seem like a white problem gun guy problem when the reality is that most homicides and shootings by a wide margin are a product of 13% of the population. i know you vote. i'm begging you to open your mind, forget the woke crap your children have tried to instill in you, and allow me to teach you. to fix you. don't try to manipulate definitions etc to reduce reality. "when we don't count gang violence."

More like 3%. Black men aged 16-40.

• Haha
okay mr ohio. you will get a kick out of this one. yesterday my daughter popped into starbucks next to a shitty red robin. the red robin had a sign on it that said: Now Serving Donatos Pizza. WHAT?! i hadn't had that in 25 plus years. so we ordered it for dinner. it was sort of the same but not good and definitely not what i remembered. it was thicker and weirder now
I used to love Donatos pizza. Their sausage and pepperoni are the best. I can't find it anywhere now.

I used to love Donatos pizza. Their sausage and pepperoni are the best. I can't find it anywhere now.
this wasn't the same as i remember. it was thicker and you could tell poor quality. cosign tho. i really like donatos

this wasn't the same as i remember. it was thicker and you could tell poor quality. cosign tho. i really like donatos
I just can't imagine Red Robin serving it? Sounds like they're in trouble.

I just can't imagine Red Robin serving it? Sounds like they're in trouble.
i got it to go. the red robin by me is super gross so we were out on a limb from the get go. last time i ate at a red robin has probably been close to ten years. i'll never forget it. i went into the bathroom and as i was taking a piss there was a guy in the stall who let out the biggest explosion of fart and shit pouring out sound i've ever heard in my life. at the end of it real loud he goes: REDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD ROBIN like the song

Several of the most recent mass shooters identified as trans or binary and the crazy tranny in Nashville was a antiracism spouting anti-white racist to boot.

Reminded me of this tweet that I thought was insane. For the record, I think the U.S. obsession with gun violence is largely driven by the media.

Reminded me of this tweet that I thought was insane. For the record, I think the U.S. obsession with gun violence is largely driven by the media.
i think it's definitely driven in part by the media and the glorification of gun violence we see from hollywood and video games. at some point it just becomes a part of who we are tho. when i get dressed in the morning it's second nature. shirt, pants, belt, holster, socks, boot knife, shoes.

i think it's definitely driven in part by the media and the glorification of gun violence we see from hollywood and video games. at some point it just becomes a part of who we are tho. when i get dressed in the morning it's second nature. shirt, pants, belt, holster, socks, boot knife, shoes.
You’re having a third child if you keep dressing like that.

i got it to go. the red robin by me is super gross so we were out on a limb from the get go. last time i ate at a red robin has probably been close to ten years. i'll never forget it. i went into the bathroom and as i was taking a piss there was a guy in the stall who let out the biggest explosion of fart and shit pouring out sound i've ever heard in my life. at the end of it real loud he goes: REDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD ROBIN like the song
Nothing ruins your appetite like a bad experience in the pisser.

I haven't stopped laughing at the guy saying that.

I still have this image of you in shorts with your boot knife in my head.

• Haha
Nothing ruins your appetite like a bad experience in the pisser.

I haven't stopped laughing at the guy saying that.
You ever placed your order at a sit down restaurant then go to the bathroom only to have your appetite ruined? Ugh.

I still have this image of you in shorts with your boot knife in my head.
I go with a belt knife personally. Being a tall person with lower back issues I don't like to bend over. I haven't been able to soap below the knee in two years. Have to sit on the edge of the tub to wash my feet.

Last edited:
I go with a belt knife personally. Being a tall person with lower back issues I don't like to bend over. I haven't been able to soap below the knee in to years. Have to sit on the edge of the tub to wash my feet.
Don't tell certain people around here. Keep 'em guessing.

Could be updated pretty much daily. And almost none of the shootings would have anything to do with those semi-auto, center fire rifles you think cause all of Americas problems.

So tell us. Why are you too much of a coward to advocate for a full firearms ban? I’d respect you more if you would.

Awesome. Didn't take long for another innocent child to be shot.

Those thoughts and prayers continue to work in 2024!

Way to go, Republicans. We are only averaging ONE mass shooting PER DAY so far. If we keep hat up, it will be the lowest number since 2018.

THOUGHTS and PRAYERS continue to work miracles.

Way to go, Republicans. We are only averaging ONE mass shooting PER DAY so far. If we keep hat up, it will be the lowest number since 2018.

THOUGHTS and PRAYERS continue to work miracles.
lol…the Dems have had every opportunity and you still just blame Republicans. Weird.

So you think Republicans are not the reason why reasonable gun legislation cannot get passed?

LOL. You are the weird one.
Yes. It’s not hard to figure out. All are bought and paid for politicians. The partisan crap is what many of you “Republicans” and “Democrats” can’t or won’t understand. I Know as many Democrats who love the gun culture as much as the Republicans do. It’s insane that people will spoon in what these politicians get up on their pulpit and scream about while doing the opposite. It’s weird that so many of you believe them.

I’ll tell you something else. Guns used to be a tool. They had a purpose. We didn’t touch them until we went hunting. Most people I knew did that. You might brag about the field, duck gun etc…but it wasn’t a gun worship society. The view of ownership is completely different today. The more, powerful gun you own makes up for a deficiency of some I guess. My view hasn’t changed. They have a purpose like any other tool. Do I need 20-30 of them for the job? No. I also keep them locked up and don’t brag about it.

Guns used to be a tool. They had a purpose. We didn’t touch them until we went hunting. Most people I knew did that. You might brag about the field, duck gun etc…but it wasn’t a gun worship society. The view of ownership is completely different today.

Bravo.

Yes. It’s not hard to figure out. All are bought and paid for politicians. The partisan crap is what many of you “Republicans” and “Democrats” can’t or won’t understand. I Know as many Democrats who love the gun culture as much as the Republicans do. It’s insane that people will spoon in what these politicians get up on their pulpit and scream about while doing the opposite. It’s weird that so many of you believe them.

LOL. Look at the facts. When gun legislation has been put to a vote, look how many Democrats voted vs Republicans. It's not even close.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT