ADVERTISEMENT

South Dakota has 900,000 people and 3.5 million cows.

What's the cougar sitch there?

Before it was named Prime 47, it was called Mo's and they had some very high level talent working host stand. No cougs.

Mo's Hoes became the common term after it became known several of them worked for tips after hours. Low rent it was not. Anyway good times... Became Prime and is my still favorite steak house in town.

Before it was named Prime 47, it was called Mo's and they had some very high level talent working host stand. No cougs.

Mo's Hoes became the common term after it became known several of them worked for tips after hours. Low rent it was not. Anyway good times... Became Prime and is my still favorite steak house in town.
that whole segment of society, my sweet spot, what i LOVE MOST, seems to have disappeared. they're like sasquatch now. where did they go? FFFFFFING BIDEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! COVID BS is when they left

If you can't appreciate the sweeping prairie landscape in Lyman County SD, I'm not sure we can be friends.

qTNxubP.jpeg

hFYkh3O.jpeg

zLxHgi2.jpeg

jhS5PkZ.jpeg

fuPCsmw.jpeg

fiLS4Bd.jpeg

Huh. That bone-in ribeye looks pretty damn tasty.

That looks like Moorhead Minnesota, where Fawn Knutson aka Bunny Lebowski is from.

Her folks would really love her back. Show her the picture, maybe she’ll get homesick.
But how can you go back once you’ve met Karl Hungus.

Peter Stormare is a national treasure.
First WC movie club pick?
Top 5. And it’s got some chops to it if you really want to dissect it.

Honestly I say we just jump in both feet and start with Mulholland Drive.

This is wrong. You are wrong.

Do better.
Check out Bar Taco in downtown Boston, I was just there yesterday. Pork Belly taco's... OMFG !!!
And their Salsa... mind blowing salsa !! All of your normal peppers and stuff, some cilantro... buuuuuut add some Pineapple.. to give a sweetness to the very mild heat. I could drink a gallon it was so damn good.

Reactions: DANC and larsIU
Talked to a lady here at work who lives out there. Says it's already turning into Hollywood east. Rich people everywhere buying up everything.
The show Yellowstone has ruined everything there.

Reactions: larsIU
While we're on teh subject of beef. We can all agree, as we are all gentlemen and scholars, that the only steak you should ever pay for is a bone in ribeye. Medium rare. Salt, pepper, finished in butter, correct?
Medium rare? Why don't you just cut a piece off a cow and eat it in the field?

• Haha
Reactions: mcmurtry66
No. For real.
He’s a sex offender, with a record. He did 8 months in Chino for exposing himself to an 8 year old. When he moved to LA he had to go door to door telling everyone he’s a pederast.

What’s a pederast, Walter?

Shut the f**k up, Donnie.

Seriously, I can quote lines from that movie all day long. 😂

He’s a sex offender, with a record. He did 8 months in Chino for exposing himself to an 8 year old. When he moved to LA he had to go door to door telling everyone he’s a pederast.

What’s a pederast, Walter?

Shut the f**k up, Donnie.

Seriously, I can quote lines from that movie all day long. 😂
My wife won't watch it. Breaks my heart that we can't throw lines at each other.

And you? Well done with catsup?
You betcha! My brother-in-law and his daughter have to have ketchup for their Thansgiving dinners. No shit.

I like my steak just a little bit above medium. It can have some pink, but no blood. Somewhere between medium and medium well. But no one knows how to do medium well except Janko's. I've given up on places like Ruth's Crist because They. Just. Don't. Get. It. And I'm scared to send my steak back because I know the cook will jizz all over it. Moody bastards.

I actually really like the chain Lone Star. They may not be a premium place, but damn, I love their steak. And in Kokomo, Texas Road House is fine dining.

I won't go back to St. Elmo's. That is some overpriced shit. Nothing like it used to be.

• Haha
Reactions: mcmurtry66
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT