ADVERTISEMENT

Soccer

Meanwhile, at the construction site of the new Indy 11 stadium, they keep finding human remains.

They're building it on top of a 19th century cemetery

• Wow
Reactions: mcmurtry66
Meanwhile, at the construction site of the new Indy 11 stadium, they keep finding human remains.

I knew the old Indy 11 coach hankinson. He was a real journeyman and a super super guy

giphy.gif

Agree with @sglowrider

One player ain’t change going united. I don’t know Mainoo, Hoijlund, garnacho are the next class of 92 but it’s that kind of ground up rebuild that is needed.

If united could figure out a CB pairing they wouldn’t be half bad.

I like mainoo. Incredibly composed as an 18y.o. Watched him in the U18s in the past and you thought, "calm composed but can he do it at the next level, U21?"

But he basically jumped from U18s to first team.

At that age you half expect him to be a little jittery but the kid seems to be made of ice. The mentality is next level stuff.

Playing in front of 78,000 people but he looks like he is playing in his backyard. Christ on a stick -- 18? And he is at a pivotal position.

He has to have some flaw in him -- I bet he has a micro-dick or he is a chronic pre-mature ejaculator. Has to be something -- god is fair. Otherwise I am changing religion.

Reactions: larsIU
I like mainoo. Incredibly composed as an 18y.o. Watched him in the U18s in the past and you thought, "calm composed but can he do it at the next level, U21?"

But he basically jumped from U18s to first team.

At that age you half expect him to be a little jittery but the kid seems to be made of ice. The mentality is next level stuff.

Playing in front of 78,000 people but he looks like he is playing in his backyard. Christ on a stick -- 18? And he is at a pivotal position.

He has to have some flaw in him -- I bet he has a micro-dick or he is a chronic pre-mature ejaculator. Has to be something -- god is fair. Otherwise I am changing religion.
He’s not fast and can get caught out and unable to recover. That’s the only flaw. But he’s so smart already that his continued understanding of the game will probably prevent his being out of position.

But, at only 18, we’re picking nits.

He’s not fast and can get caught out and unable to recover. That’s the only flaw. But he’s so smart already that his continued understanding of the game will probably prevent his being out of position.

But, at only 18, we’re picking nits.
Casemiro isn't exactly rapid either. I don't think speed is as critical in the no 6 position. If you read the game well, you are already a couple of steps ahead.
There is talk that he maybe suited for a no 8 role, more box to box, utilising his ability to resist pressure (from players) and to drive forward.

Reactions: larsIU
man this looks like a fun match. ronaldo shouting at the crowd that he's here, not messi. the undertaker handling the trophy presentation. ronaldo rubbing the other team's scarf all over his junk

City. Mercy. “Copenhagen are just strangers to the ball”
115 Counts.

Yet, Everton are bottom 3.

I wish Pep had gone anywhere else. Talk about an astroturfed team. City.

Basically these days to watch good football or basketball I HAVE TO WATCH A ****ING RIVAL TEAM PLAY IT.
I should read more.

115 Counts.

Yet, Everton are bottom 3.

I wish Pep had gone anywhere else. Talk about an astroturfed team. City.

Basically these days to watch good football or basketball I HAVE TO WATCH A ****ING RIVAL TEAM PLAY IT.
I should read more.
For sure. Dirty as it gets. But damn pep knows how to fill a team.

Woodson should take a class from him.
I don't think i've watched 5 minutes of iu basketball. i did see pics of that shed where woodson was in there with cigars and a bunch of guys. that looked interesting. maybe that could be a show?

I don't think i've watched 5 minutes of iu basketball. i did see pics of that shed where woodson was in there with cigars and a bunch of guys. that looked interesting. maybe that could be a show?
I could agree to this reality show assuming Woodson was no longer IU's coach.

Messi - wasn’t a goal but good grief. The ball went over the guy on the ground by about 3 inches

Watched the FC Cincinnati CONCACAF game last night. The game was in Jamaica yet there seemed to be more FC fans than Cavalier fans. (Though to be fair, it looked like there were about 100 people in the stands.)

We may be seeing the beginning of the end of the Pep era. (Even Pep has evolved since the 2010s)

A more direct and less tiki-taka approach is starting to bubble up now.
Xabi Alonzo (of Bayer Leverkusen) and Inzaghi (Inter Milan) are showing the way..

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT