ADVERTISEMENT

Russia-Ukraine war has begun

Jfc, the videos are horrific. Close range mass shooting random shoppers
Dead babies and millions in Ukraine say... I really don't care.
Personally since the orcx are so dug in, in the few miles they gained.. I love the new tactic of taking it straight to the russian people. Putin, you drew first blood.
This new Ukraine General said there would be surprises... SURPRISE !

Dead babies and millions in Ukraine say... I really don't care.
Personally since the orcx are so dug in, in the few miles they gained.. I love the new tactic of taking it straight to the russian people. Putin, you drew first blood.
This new Ukraine General said there would be surprises... SURPRISE !
you a sick puppy Joe

you a sick puppy Joe
The Runt develops special coping skillz.
I've always been peaceful, until it comes to competition, or being pissed on (figuratively).
There is no level of evil... ok almost no level.. of evil I wouldn't go to if I was a Ukrainian against russia right now, to win... win even one battle at a time.
I'm like Animal Mother in Full metal Jacket, on steroids when I find a cause. Eff Russia. They've been a PITA to the world for centuries.
I know this doesn't fit in with the "I wear a face mask as a right fielder on my co-ed softball team" group here. It's my cross to bare.

• Haha
Reactions: NewGuyToTheBoard
I've got $50 on Putin Shenanigans. Right out of the KGB, or Covid.

Create something to build fear in the public. Scared, starved cat's are much easier to control. Strong independent cat's scratch your eyes out.

Maybe, who knows. Appears they are looking for home grown members of the most peaceful religion on the planet.

• Wow
Reactions: JamieDimonsBalls
Maybe, who knows. Appears they are looking for home grown members of the most peaceful religion on the planet.

??? Maybe its a live gift of (increased) Chaos brought Moscow... Maybe it's Memorex, Putin laying plans to start pulling conscripts from the larger cities. .....?? Once Gov owns it's people, it simply does what ever it want's, when it want's, how it want's, to who ever it want's. No matter the level of (covid, boarder) trickery that is required.
ISIS going into Moscow..... Of course those people are driven by a different .... ehhh something different, but in Moscow, St. Pete??
Just seems to obvious BS to me.

folks in the Caucasus have much bigger gripes with the Russian Federation than just religion. I don't think this is going to fit into any tidy narratives.
If you look at the statement from ISIS they weren't talking about grievances against Russia.

Nothing is ever a completely tidy box but only a blind fool refuses to see the tie that binds.

Reactions: Aloha Hoosier
If you look at the statement from ISIS they weren't talking about grievances against Russia.

Nothing is ever a completely tidy box but only a blind fool refuses to see the tie that binds.

the tie that binds is that the Middle East (and Africa) are violent places for reasons beyond just religion. Does that ideology cross broders? sure, but then again Muslims in Indonesia commit less terrorism than Christians in the US....

the tie that binds is that the Middle East (and Africa) are violent places for reasons beyond just religion. Does that ideology cross broders? sure, but then again Muslims in Indonesia commit less terrorism than Christians in the US....

What makes Indonesia Muslims less violent than those in other countries?

Maybe you missed it, but he was saying those Muslims were less violent terrorist than Christian terrorist in America.

No Joe. He was saying that Islam isn't the sole reason that so many Islamic nations have extreme violence and terrorism. He was using Indonesia as an example of why that is. My question was what is different in the way Islam is practiced in Indonesia vs. Iran, Africa, Iraq, Pakistan, Afghanistan, etc.

No Joe. He was saying that Islam isn't the sole reason that so many Islamic nations have extreme violence and terrorism. He was using Indonesia as an example of why that is. My question was what is different in the way Islam is practiced in Indonesia vs. Iran, Africa, Iraq, Pakistan, Afghanistan, etc.
Ok, I am all ears and learning. But then why mention and compare christian terrorism in the US?
Maybe defining the word "terrorism" would help.
Thank you for the level response. I tend to suck at that.

What makes Indonesia Muslims less violent than those in other countries?

IMO fewer geopolitical stressors. while Indonesia, and the big Muslim countries in Central Asia, were certainly touched in a meaningful way by colonialism and outside empire builders, they haven't had the insanely long, brutal history of such like the ME. once the dutch and Japanese left, Indonesia was able to sort itself out. their neighbors weren't as volatile as ME neighbors can be. the ottomans, British, and Americans weren't constantly topping governments and drawing borders out of self-interest there. that practice continues to this day in the ME and has for thousands of years. and while Indonesia currently sits at an important global trade intersection, it's not like the ME. it doesn't straddle three continents nor does it connect western market economies/ consumers to ME/ African resources to Asian manufacturing/ consumers. they also don't have to play oil politics. if Islam had never come to be, the ME would still be a particularly brutal place. it was before that religion started. .

It's messy over there with the 'Stans and various wannabe-autonomous groups finding common purpose. Throw in some disgruntled ex-Wagner Group outcasts and things could get interesting, internally, for Putin.

Yeah, bull shit.

do you consider Antifa incidents to be acts of domestic terrorism? the FBI does, along Jan 6th. from the outside looking in, we've got a comparable or bigger homegrown terrorist issue than many Muslim countries, especially those not in hotspots.

• Haha
Reactions: DANC
do you consider Antifa incidents to be acts of domestic terrorism? the FBI does, along Jan 6th. from the outside looking in, we've got a comparable or bigger homegrown terrorist issue than many Muslim countries, especially those not in hotspots.
The FBI sure as hell doesn't think Antifa is domestic terrorists. They run rampant in our cities and the FBI does nothing. Meanwhile, they try to infiltrate Christian groups.

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
The FBI sure as hell doesn't think Antifa is domestic terrorists. They run rampant in our cities and the FBI does nothing. Meanwhile, they try to infiltrate Christian groups.

political opinions aside, the FBI and DHS consider Antifa crimes to be domestic terrorism and include those occurrences in reporting. we're usually in the top 25 worldwide on the Global Terrorism Index while majority Muslim and super minority Muslim countries in central asia and SE are not.

back to the original point, Islam is not inherently dangerous but some parts of the world sure are.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT