ADVERTISEMENT

ROLL CALL DREAM TEAM

Stoll, sometimes you're like a guy who shows up at a super fun party and just barfs in the middle of the room. 🤮
His brothers hold his hair out of his face. That's brotherhood ! And then convince him to get back on that dog that bit him. ! Cheers.

Reactions: DANC
You’re wrong.
Sorry, but I know. Last time I talked to him, he was at peace. The drama here was really starting to get to him on a personal level, so, before he did something stupid, he decided to humbly bow out. He lives his simple life during the day, then dishes about stamps all night. He rarely gets into arguments, is actually respected for his knowledge, and has built a few real friendships with his fellow philatelists. He goes by the screen name "Inverted Jenny" now.
You should feel happy for him. He's where he needs to be and accepts his fate.

Would that link be something you could share with us? Without goat finding out. I fear his retaliation.
Here you go. Waste some time today.

Sorry, but I know. Last time I talked to him, he was at peace. The drama here was really starting to get to him on a personal level, so, before he did something stupid, he decided to humbly bow out. He lives his simple life during the day, then dishes about stamps all night. He rarely gets into arguments, is actually respected for his knowledge, and has built a few real friendships with his fellow philatelists. He goes by the screen name "Inverted Jenny" now.
I hope this is true. Or he quit the board. Because if he’s on a ban, the longest ban the board has ever seen, he will be wild like no one we’ve ever seen. He’ll take a flamethrower to this place. We’ll have to close the board.

I hope this is true. Or he quit the board. Because if he’s on a ban, the longest ban the board has ever seen, he will be wild like no one we’ve ever seen. He’ll take a flamethrower to this place. We’ll have to close the board.
Longest ban the board has ever seen? Uh, have you seen Laughman/Laffy lately? Or Mole/Larry Taylor?

No…cray cut and run to save himself. It’s all he really cared about anyway. (Hint-Never meet your heroes.)

Longest ban the board has ever seen? Uh, have you seen Laughman/Laffy lately? Or Mole/Larry Taylor?

No…cray cut and run to save himself. It’s all he really cared about anyway. (Hint-Never meet your heroes.)
Lmao I don’t remember those names. What did they do?

Masterful

I just emailed him screenshots to see if you’re right.

You should feel happy for him. He's

where he needs to be and accepts his fate.
Coming to terms with the fact that he is a philatelist after years of denial has probably eased his mind.

Everyone is have good time at Cray’s expense. For those piling on, the day he made his mistake with Mark and since that day he’s dealing with serious health issues with his father as well as family business issues.

So keep piling on and enjoy it.

Sure he did. He couldn’t stand the heat, so he’s posting under a new name on a stamp collecting forum. He seems happy.
If you search on his handle you'll see that he is banned and can't post.

Everyone is have good time at Cray’s expense. For those piling on, the day he made his mistake with Mark and since that day he’s dealing with serious health issues with his father as well as family business issues.

So keep piling on and enjoy it.
Please let him know that The Dream Team has him in our thoughts and is wishing him and his family the best. Also let him know that the actions of mark and bulk (unclebulk) will have consequences. Our fixers, Joe and Danc, misrepresented their ages and health so as much I'd like to say that they are on their way to make their ears touch, we're without arm breakers at the moment. it hasn't been a great month tell him.

Please let him know that The Dream Team has him in our thoughts and is wishing him and his family the best. Also let him know that the actions of mark and bulk (unclebulk) will have consequences. Our fixers, Joe and Danc, misrepresented their ages and health so as much I'd like to say that they are on their way to make their ears touch, we're without arm breakers at the moment. it hasn't been a great month tell him.
You should recruit Zeke. She’s tougher than anyone you have ever had on the team. Sweeten the deal with some NIL.

Am I the only one who just bookmarked this site?
rabbit-hole-alice-in-wonderland.gif

So
Cray violated the most sacred of Internet rules.
Cray violated the most sacred of Internet rules.
Which is what? He was falsely and completely rude to me only as I bring facts indicating Trump was a failed president- but others on the Dream team also get stupidly personal with attacks when someone holds a differing opinion. I’d also note few of the Dream Team are premium members of the site, so I could see non paying Rivals members being held to a different standard, I have no idea why Dream Team members don’t pay to play, but they all have more free time than do I so just avoid them- I like informed voters.

• Angry
Reactions: Lucy01
Stoll, sometimes you're like a guy who shows up at a super fun party and just barfs in the middle of the room. 🤮
You're the guy who leaves a turd in the punch bowl.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Lucy01
Misrepresent my age and health???

You should recruit Zeke. She’s tougher than anyone you have ever had on the team. Sweeten the deal with some NIL.
Too emotional (and she has poor taste in movies). We have enough of those types. We need wisdom. Someone who can beat you over the head with their langue, rather than left hooks. A beautiful mixture of Cosmo and Van would be ideal.

Too emotional (and she has poor taste in movies). We have enough of those types. We need wisdom. Someone who can beat you over the head with their langue, rather than left hooks. A beautiful mixture of Cosmo and Van would be ideal.
I am flattered, and a little tempted, but I’m going to have to decline and remain a free agent for now.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT