ADVERTISEMENT

ROLL CALL DREAM TEAM

mcmurtry66

Hall of Famer
Mar 14, 2019
Okay men it’s been a very up and down month. Obviously the biggest set back was losing Cray. Unfortunately I have no idea when he’ll be back so we are going to have to just continue to do the best we can in his absence. Game ball to DANC for picking up some of that slack. You’ve taken more scalps than anyone in July and I guess smoked hickory out. Well done.

Few other observations. We need to stay spread out. We can’t all be in one thread while mark and goat and zeke and bowl and others are running wild in other threads.

Finally just a word of caution going forward. Joe. If you call someone out to fight you have to fight them. That’s it. I think it was only a matter of time before posters started to meet to fight and obviously that time is now. DANC and Indianaftw well done in offering to go with him to decommission aloha and tune up indyhorn. That’s why we’re the Dream Team.

On the scoreboard we obviously blanked em. Per usual. So on to august. Hopefully we get cray back. Well done men.

Coach.

Last edited:
Okay men it’s been a very up and down month. Obviously the biggest set back was losing Cray. Unfortunately I have no idea when he’ll be back so we are going to have to just continue to do the best we can in his absence. Game ball to DANC for picking up some of that slack. You’ve taken more scalps than anyone in July and I guess smoked hickory out. Well done.

Few other observations. We need to stay spread out. We can’t all be in one thread while mark and goat and zeke and bowl and others are running wild in other threads.

Finally just a word of caution going forward. Joe. If you call someone out to fight you have to fight them. That’s it. I think it was only a matter of time before posters started to meet to fight and obviously that time is now. DANC and Indianaftw well done in offering to go with him to decommission aloha and tune up indyhorn.

On the scoreboard we obviously blanked em. Per usual. So on to august. Hopefully we get cray back. Well done men.

Coach.
I am here and ready Coach, you can count me in!

Last edited:
I know I posted this elsewhere, but it absolutely belongs right here...

64b0f40eb3ca4_de01z9u39nba1__700.jpg

Finally just a word of caution going forward. Joe. If you call someone out to fight you have to fight them. That’s it. I think it was only a matter of time before posters started to meet to fight and obviously that time is now. DANC and Indianaftw well done in offering to go with him to decommission aloha and tune up indyhorn. That’s why we’re the Dream Team.

Coach.
I’ll fight any of you all. Any time. Any place. I’m the one in pink. 😎

Coach.
When we are done with'um, all they will need is a bottle of Head and Shoulders because there won't be anything left but a pile of dandruff. :)

Are you counting the curb stomping DANC has been taking, or Joe chickening out on AH? Not to mentioning how often wtf has to pull himself off the canvas by the ropes to post his gibberish?
That is Trump 2020 level winning.
Bigly

Are you counting the curb stomping DANC has been taking, or Joe chickening out on AH? Not to mentioning how often wtf has to pull himself off the canvas by the ropes to post his gibberish?
That is Trump 2020 level winning.
You must be watching a different game?!! I counted the other day DANC battling 13 different posters in 5 different threads. He had to take out his Gatling gun

We’re addressing joe. Going rogue has long been our Achilles heal

You must be watching a different game?!! I counted the other day DANC battling 13 different posters in 5 different threads. He had to take out his Gatling gun

Rugged indiviualism gonna rugged individualism, amirite?

• Love
Reactions: anon_6hv78pr714xta

I'm not even sure there are 13 different posters total on here.

Oh, and using cray as a crutch is hardly credible, especially since he decided to cut and run and leave you holding the bag.

Reactions: UncleMark
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT