ADVERTISEMENT

Reese Taylor in the portal

Yeah, and if I go over to basketball board, there is probably at least one post and undoubtedly an entire thread devoted to Kentucky basketball on the first page. That’s a rivalry.

Convincing Purdue fans that you do not mind losing practically every football and basketball game to them over the last 5 years is not a rivalry.
And if we go over to your board 60% of the posts will be about IU, most trying to minimize IU's hoops trajectory or the recruiting sucess of TA which in some twisted way creates your self esteem. Unfortunately, you guys are unable to enjoy your own fleeting sucess.

• Love
Reactions: You sure showed him
And if we go over to your board 60% of the posts will be about IU, most trying to minimize IU's hoops trajectory or the recruiting sucess of TA which in some twisted way creates your self esteem. Unfortunately, you guys are unable to enjoy your own fleeting sucess.
On the football free board, I have to go 26 post to get to a post geared towards iu. That is ignoring the iu post by the iu poster. On the basketball side, there is 1 post about iu in the top 25. There are 0 on the women's basketball board in the top 25. On the paid board, there are none on the first page.

I'm not a math expert, but that's well below 60%. Under 2% actually if you add everything up.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT