ADVERTISEMENT

Politico: Roe to be overturned per draft opinion

According to what I’ve read, he was taken into custody “after” telling cops he wanted to kill Kavanaugh.

I don’t believe open carry laws apply here, not that your reply was supposed to be serious.

This guy was a terrible assassin, by the way.

The guy did have the foresight to take a taxi, which kept his Uber rating intact.

It's also apparently not true. Instead, it's a great example of how gullible idiots spread rumors created by randos on Twitter.

Yeah i googled it to see. I was just curious if they dumped it. It'd raise stink but I know a ton of prosecutors that if it was his first would say F it. He's 82. Tell him not to do it again

Yeah i googled it to see. I was just curious if they dumped it. It'd raise stink but I know a ton of prosecutors that if it was his first would say F it. He's 82. Tell him not to do it again
Yeah, it used to be like that all over. I have family members in my parents' generation that still drive around in their pickup truck with an open Bud between their legs. People always got off light if they got caught. And if they did end up getting any punishment, it was usually a short suspension (with exceptions for work, church, school, grocery, etc.) while doing nominal community service, or at worst, a weekend in lockup - you sign in Friday evening, and they let you out Sunday evening, time served.

Then a couple of jackasses got on the news for driving the wrong way on the highway and killing vacationing families in minivans, and the world changed.

Yeah, it used to be like that all over. I have family members in my parents' generation that still drive around in their pickup truck with an open Bud between their legs. People always got off light if they got caught. And if they did end up getting any punishment, it was usually a short suspension (with exceptions for work, church, school, grocery, etc.) while doing nominal community service, or at worst, a weekend in lockup - you sign in Friday evening, and they let you out Sunday evening, time served.

Then a couple of jackasses got on the news for driving the wrong way on the highway and killing vacationing families in minivans, and the world changed.
Ditto. In the city back in the day you could get the main prosecutor to literally delete them. Then Josh Hancock died and there was a fleecing of the dwi courts and it changed. A little bit like what happened with Ferguson Brown and the DOJ report.

Some oddly care way more about a Supreme Court justice's safety than that of a bunch of kids in class in Texas. Or Florida. Or Connecticut. Or Colorado. Or anywhere.
Damn, I’ve read some stupid things on here but this is in the Galacticly-imbecilic tier. As if this is all such an easy binary deal. Now, maybe you can claim Dws or tic, and maybe you have later in this thread, but if you have it’s not coming across well and you need some education in this area. You come across as a complete asswipe with your comment.

Damn, I’ve read some stupid things on here but this is in the Galacticly-imbecilic tier. As if this is all such an easy binary deal. Now, maybe you can claim Dws or tic, and maybe you have later in this thread, but if you have it’s not coming across well and you need some education in this area. You come across as a complete asswipe with your comment.
The hate speech of the left - all who disagree with them are racist fascist Nazi’s who love to see children shot.

Note that Zeke expressed the same sentiment about her political opponents loving dead children.

Must have been in the daily talking points memo on MSNBC

The hate speech of the left - all who disagree with them are racist fascist Nazi’s who love to see children shot.

Note that Zeke expressed the same sentiment about her political opponents loving dead children.

Must have been in the daily talking points memo on MSNBC
It’s just pathetic and it seems to be metastasizing among the degenerative left.

Isn’t open carry legal there.? What’s the big deal? Mitch sure wants to move quickly on this threat, even though they already have protection" . Much more concerned about the threat than the loss of 19 children’s lives. For the record, he should have the book thrown at him but the hypocrisy is astounding.
Jesus, he confessed to planning to kill Kavanaugh.

Try to keep up.

For what?

Schumer's a jackass, and he knows he shouldn't have said what he said, which is why he was forced to retract it after he said it (in March, BTW). But it's not criminally actionable.
Oh, well if it's not criminally actionable, by all means threaten Supreme Court Justices so that people actually take you seriously and act on it.

But Trump said to go to the Capitol peacefully and that is conspiracy to overthrow the government.

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
Hey, he's a PhD.......

Oh, well if it's not criminally actionable, by all means threaten Supreme Court Justices so that people actually take you seriously and act on it.

But Trump said to go to the Capitol peacefully and that is conspiracy to overthrow the government.
LOL. Does it hurt, doing those kinds of back flips?

Schumer said his "threat" was for political repercussions for Republicans in the Senate (the video cuts it off, but he was addressing both Kavanaugh and Gorsuch, as the two men most recently installed by Republican Senators). Now, as an aside, Schumer's remarks are stupid for a whole host of reasons, and not all of them have anything to do with threats. Conflating the judiciary and the Senate into a conglomerate (Republicans In Any Branch, or something like that) is beyond ridiculous.

Of course, someone could absolutely take such poorly worded comments wrong, which is the main reason they were stupid, and potentially dangerous. It's very similar to the reason Trump's comments on 1/6 were stupid and potentially dangerous. Your attempt to bring those comments up as some kind of contrast falls flatter than roadkill.

• Haha
Reactions: DANC
LOL. Does it hurt, doing those kinds of back flips?

Schumer said his "threat" was for political repercussions for Republicans in the Senate (the video cuts it off, but he was addressing both Kavanaugh and Gorsuch, as the two men most recently installed by Republican Senators). Now, as an aside, Schumer's remarks are stupid for a whole host of reasons, and not all of them have anything to do with threats. Conflating the judiciary and the Senate into a conglomerate (Republicans In Any Branch, or something like that) is beyond ridiculous.

Of course, someone could absolutely take such poorly worded comments wrong, which is the main reason they were stupid, and potentially dangerous. It's very similar to the reason Trump's comments on 1/6 were stupid and potentially dangerous. Your attempt to bring those comments up as some kind of contrast falls flatter than roadkill.
No backflips needed. They are examples of speech that can be taken, by some, to incite violence. But the media only reports it that way if it's a Republican.

Her greatest quality is her temperament.

It won't let me open it. I don't have an account

I can't wait for the three way catfight between Sarah, Loren, and Marge.
You should be watching the late afternoon and evening Fox shows - Tulsi has been on several.

I think she has a crush on Jesse Waters.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT