ADVERTISEMENT

PIN THIS BBPII THREAD - Post How Much Gas Costs Where You Live

The average price of gas was $2.16 in these 6 states the day Biden took office.
Go ahead and spike that football.

I realize they are low-tax, pro-energy red states
How bowlmania and his crew on lefties on here can continue to defend this clown is beyond me. I guess TDS makes you do crazy things.

Biden downplays worries over economic downturn: ‘I don’t think we’re going to see a recession’​

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
$4.14 outside of Culver.

$4.44 outside of Traverse City.

$3.59 in Elizabethtown.

$3.79 in Adairsville.

Yesterday and today.

$4.80 toll to cross the Ohio at Louisville. Very cheap at the price if you're only doing it once in a while.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
Like it or not, fair or not, it will forever be the benchmark month for Biden because it’s the first month of his Presidency.
I think you give the voting public too much/too little credit. For those who want current gas prices to be "worse" than they ought to be, they'll point to January, 2021 as the baseline. For those who want current gas prices to be "normal", they'll say that the economy was in the tank in January, 2021 and it's not a legitimate baseline. It's a Rorschach test.

The only question that can be legitimately asked from your post is: Can we guess from your post where you fall along the test results?

I think you give the voting public too much/too little credit. For those who want current gas prices to be "worse" than they ought to be, they'll point to January, 2021 as the baseline. For those who want current gas prices to be "normal", they'll say that the economy was in the tank in January, 2021 and it's not a legitimate baseline. It's a Rorschach test.

The only question that can be legitimately asked from your post is: Can we guess from your post where you fall along the test results?
No. I’m only pointing out the political reality. I personally don’t think Presidents have a lot of impact on gas prices one way or the other, but January 2021 will be his benchmark. That’s always the way it works.

I voted for him. Remember?

No. I’m only pointing about the political reality. I personally don’t think Presidents have a lot of impact on gas prices one way or the other, but January 2021 will be his benchmark. That’s always the way it works.

I voted for him. Remember?
I wasn't there. Remember?

$3.71 in Florida

$4.39 between Seattle and Mt. Rainier

$5.89 to top off at one of the rip-off gas stations near the airport. :(

Reactions: UncleMark
Strange today on my corner in Bton. Started the day at $3.83, ended at $3.99.

Filled up the company car in Bedford for $3.40.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT