ADVERTISEMENT

PIN THIS BBPII THREAD - Post How Much Gas Costs Where You Live

Only b/c the QB is gonna be cheap for the next 3 years. Beyond that, bye.

I don't claim to know much of anything, but it seems to me having an all pro running back alongside your rookie QB will give the new kid a better shot at early success.

I don't claim to know much of anything, but it seems to me having an all pro running back alongside your rookie QB will give the new kid a better shot at early success.
In this case I totally agree b/c the of the RPO shit the Colts are sure to run with the rookie (when he gets on the field). But in today's day and age I hope we have to jettison Taylor in 3 years b/c Richardson is so good he needs a new contract that costs a metric shit ton of money.

We'll see. He's only like 21. Richardson that is.

Reactions: UncleMark
In this case I totally agree b/c the of the RPO shit the Colts are sure to run with the rookie (when he gets on the field). But in today's day and age I hope we have to jettison Taylor in 3 years b/c Richardson is so good he needs a new contract that costs a metric shit ton of money.

We'll see. He's only like 21. Richardson that is.
Colts chatter should be confined to one, and only one, thread.

It jumped to $3.99 here in Bton late last week. It's all over the map in Bedford, but it's held at $3.69 at the one spot I use down there.
Prices are stupid.... it's around $3.55 around here but around $3.11 where I grew up.

He’s business running The Biden Crime Family. Gotta squash those emails and keep the details of all those LLCs hidden.

He’s business running The Biden Crime Family. Gotta squash those emails and keep the details of all those LLCs hidden.
Have we set record prices for basically EVERYTHING under the stewardship of THE JOE BIDEN CRIME FAMILY?!! What’s gotten better? Anything?

Reactions: Indianaftw
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT