ADVERTISEMENT

Oh man Tyson vs Jake Paul in July

There’s no way an almost 60 yr old can go multiple rounds
I’m actually less worried about his age and more worried about his attitude. I think he just wants the fight for the money. He has no interest in eating Jake Paul’s children. Just wants paid. Paul probably really wants to win.

Reactions: All4You
I’m actually less worried about his age and more worried about his attitude. I think he just wants the fight for the money. He has no interest in eating Jake Paul’s children. Just wants paid. Paul probably really wants to win.
I wonder what the contract says if Tyson quits

Paul needs to grab his nuts and try to actually get into the real boxing circuit or quit pretending.

Reactions: larsIU

LZ5yO7j.jpeg

Oh my goddddddd. You just don’t get it. So what. That fight means nothing. None of his fights do. Until now. He’s fighting his father. In Tyson he sees his father. This is the fight of his life. He’s fighting for his life!!!

Wake up.

THE PROBLEM CHILD

Who on earth is going to watch that stupid shit. THE PROBLEM CHILD already cooked Silva. You might as well have Silva play sonnen in tennis. Snooze fest

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT