ADVERTISEMENT

Next level Rent Free

Courtsensetwo

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Oct 16, 2004
So I get a dm with a heads up that “someone” has created an account on another IU fan site with my handle posting all sorts of stuff. Haven’t found it but truly mental illness. Don’t ever change. lol.

Reactions: 76-1
So I get a dm with a heads up that “someone” has created an account on another IU fan site with my handle posting all sorts of stuff. Haven’t found it but truly mental illness. Don’t ever change. lol.
Think it's our old buddy?

Some good stuff there.... Really liked the idea of criminal prosecutions for poor officiating conspiracy. That's outside the box kind of thinking.... Lol
no kidding, it's not just that the B1G refs are bad....it's a criminal conspiracy against IU. Other conference schools may be involved too. And he's going take up this issue with Dolson tonight and demand action.

I've heard of blaming the refs for a loss....but this takes it to an entirely new level. Zapruder film level.
Back....and to the left. Back...and to the left.

Last edited:
Reactions: Courtsensetwo
no kidding, it's not just that the B1G refs are bad....it's a criminal conspiracy against IU. Other conference schools may be involved too. And he's going take up this issue with Dolson tonight and demand action.

I've heard of blaming the refs for a loss....but this takes it to an entirely new level. Zapruder fim-level.
Back....and to the left. Back...and to the left.
And the alternative version of Court is really important. After all, he's on a first name basis with Dolson, who was obviously awaiting his "detailed email" so that the AD could file an official protest with the B1G commish.

I mean, Alt-Court would finish it after his Pizza Snacks were ready...

And the alternative version of Court is really important. After all, he's on a first name basis with Dolson, who was obviously awaiting his "detailed email" so that the AD could file an official protest with the B1G commish.

I mean, Alt-Court would finish it after his Pizza Snacks were ready...
sounds like the commish might be part of the racket. I think he's asking "Scott" to go straight to the FBI Regional Office in Chicago. This is big.

Of course you know who's behind all of this, don't you?

Ted F'n Valentine.

just read a couple posts and suddenly think it really is Aloha. Either that or someone guilty or plagiarism. Negative Nancies....Whine and Cheese....read those very exact words here a few days ago.
I have only one handle and post here so it most definitely is not me. It’s a catchy name for the club so you shouldn’t be surprised someone else is using it.

Aloha isn't clever enough to create a new ID
Delete Old Man GIF

So just to circle back, put a bow on this and pack it away...

I approched the HSN site mods to make it clear what was happening with the imposter. They were more than helpful (maybe moreso that they intended with who this clown actually is) is and the dude ran away pretty fast. Still on this site though "liking" my posts. No, I don't doxx, sorry.

Love my followers.

Reactions: DANC

I approched the HSN site mods to make it clear what was happening with the imposter. They were more than helpful (maybe moreso that they intended with who this clown actually is) is and the dude ran away pretty fast. Still on this site though "liking" my posts. No, I don't doxx, sorry.

Love my followers.
Then why post this at all? Sounds like you’re the one with issues.

Love my followers.
Whats the Home Shopping Network got to do with this?????

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT