ADVERTISEMENT

MSU

Just an FYI since we are just being “honest”.... if you think we look at this game as we do playing Mich, OSU, or Penn St, or even Wisconsin, you are drinking to much of your water there in Flint. We consider a big game simply because we need the W. You are still little brother to Mich and far from scary to us.

Good luck and enjoy your beer Saturday. Something tells me you will be pickling that liver.

1. You look at every game that way because Indiana needs every W it can get.

2. Awkward, seeing as how every program mentioned looks at you the same way. You can get excited about whichever of them more than us all you want, but they don't for you.

3. Little Brother's won 8 of the last 10 and is 30-36-2 since 1950. How are y'all faring?

4. I don't live near Flint at all.

5. At the end of the day, nobody cares about Indiana football besides a small number of your fans. Most are probably sitting at home waiting for bball season on Saturdays. Heck, most of your students tailgate and don't even go to the game according to my brothers. You guys probably wait until you play Ohio State at home to take your stadium picture so it looks like you have a packed house, right?

Last edited:
I think the bottom line is that IU's DL is just not good enough to win these close games against really good teams. There seemed to be a big drop off Saturday when the 2nd unit was in there. These teams know to keep running the ball and the 4th quarter will be theirs. Everyone knew this was likely to be the case this year......Hagen's a good coach but he can't band aid this group into a Big 10 line.......and the big frosh are too soft at this point to help much.

I see the DL being a bigger issue than the OL because we could still win close, low-scoring games if the DL was better.....it's really a waste of some LBs and DBs which are a lot better than we're used to seeing..........

I think the only way IU wins is if MSU has 2-3 TOs and we have none. And even then it would be a nail biter.....I'm not seeing it....I do see it now as a "breakthrough game", but I think we end up the year 0-5 in such games. Hope I'm wrong.
We have the 22nd ranked defense in the country and people are still whining about the defense. Fascinating.

JD = higher salary opportunities. I don't need to be an attorney to make use of the law degree
At the end of the day, nobody cares about Indiana football besides a small number of your fans. Most are probably sitting at home waiting for bball season on Saturdays. Heck, most of your students tailgate and don't even go to the game according to my brothers. You guys probably wait until you play Ohio State at home to take your stadium picture so it looks like you have a packed house, right?

You'd better hope you'll be making some serious coin to pay off that serious debt.

With respect to the second quote, if there was any doubt before, there isn't any now - - you're a douchebag.

At the end of the day, nobody cares about Indiana football besides a small number of your fans.

And you obviously or else you wouldn't be here talking about it. Look we know your worried sparty or else you wouldn't be here. Quit attempting to act like you don't care. Get over the butthurt incident from last year that you obviously watched in secret and are still upset about. Now if we beat you down again with a 3 time starting QB then you should really just throw in the towel coz he will be here for 3 more years and so will his partner (4 more years) Mr. Florida Football. Can't wait!!!

Is it me, or are some of these MSU posters unusually cocky, smug and condescending? Apparently 3-9 didn't generate much in the way of humility.

Hey MSU guys: You're a 7 point favorite at home against the Hoosiers. Get over yourselves.
Cocky, smug, condescending? Sounds like IU hoops fans.

And you obviously or else you wouldn't be here talking about it. Look we know your worried sparty or else you wouldn't be here. Quit attempting to act like you don't care. Get over the butthurt incident from last year that you obviously watched in secret and are still upset about. Now if we beat you down again with a 3 time starting QB then you should really just throw in the towel coz he will be here for 3 more years and so will his partner (4 more years) Mr. Florida Football. Can't wait!!!

Again, I peruse any opponents' boards, so don't flatter yourself. I chimed in because of a dumb post that was too good to pass up, and I stayed because you give me attention.

For the second time, I don't remember the game. I certainly watched it, but I don't remember it because it wasn't memorable and was one of 9 losses. You aren't that special, and neither was accomplishing in OT what 8 other teams did in regulation.

Sure. And I'll be the 46th president.

Feel free to look up MSU law's scholarship criteria or what Bright Futures is/was (dunno if it's still around) if ya want. Or don't. Not my problem if random IU dudes don't want to believe me, nor does it change reality :)

1. You look at every game that way because Indiana needs every W it can get.

2. Awkward, seeing as how every program mentioned looks at you the same way. You can get excited about whichever of them more than us all you want, but they don't for you.

3. Little Brother's won 8 of the last 10 and is 30-36-2 since 1950. How are y'all faring?

4. I don't live near Flint at all.

5. At the end of the day, nobody cares about Indiana football besides a small number of your fans. Most are probably sitting at home waiting for bball season on Saturdays. Heck, most of your students tailgate and don't even go to the game according to my brothers. You guys probably wait until you play Ohio State at home to take your stadium picture so it looks like you have a packed house, right?

But for some reason you seem too...hmmmm....

I never said I did know it, so...okay? Haha. And you serious, Clark? Do you know how many government jobs have salary caps unless you have a graduate degree? A lot. JD = higher salary opportunities. I don't need to be an attorney to make use of the law degree. Congrats on your ignorance.

And I walked into your house? You shouldn't have left the door open if you weren't expecting guests. The whole class/professional attitude remark suggests you're some detached older guy who doesn't understand the disconnect. How I behave on anonymous sports boards bears zero reflection to my behavior outside of them.

How lame that I can only post 10 times before being prevented from it further, and then it tries to push subscribing onto me. Like I would want to be a member of Rivals lolz. It's no wonder it's an inferior site.

I get it, Flint...Michigan....Government Job.... free boards...

Aspire for a Government job....wow.... reach for the stars buddy reach for the stars

I get it, Flint...Michigan....Government Job.... free boards...

Aspire for a Government job....wow.... reach for the stars buddy reach for the stars

Because there aren't great federal government jobs out there...

I'm not even taking the Michigan Bar, so I dunno where this infatuation with Flint is coming from. I did pro bono work there this summer, and that's more than enough time spent there for me. Shooting for D.C. and have an internship there this summer; no plans to stay in the Midwest post-graduation

Y'all gonna keep dissecting my personal life? Look, I know y'all aren't big on much besides basketball and soccer, but try to stay on topic

I never said I did know it, so...okay? Haha. And you serious, Clark? Do you know how many government jobs have salary caps unless you have a graduate degree? A lot. JD = higher salary opportunities. I don't need to be an attorney to make use of the law degree. Congrats on your ignorance.

And I walked into your house? You shouldn't have left the door open if you weren't expecting guests. The whole class/professional attitude remark suggests you're some detached older guy who doesn't understand the disconnect. How I behave on anonymous sports boards bears zero reflection to my behavior outside of them.

How lame that I can only post 10 times before being prevented from it further, and then it tries to push subscribing onto me. Like I would want to be a member of Rivals lolz. It's no wonder it's an inferior site.

You sure act like you know something. You have an enormous reality check waiting for you out in the real world. Do you understand the bullshit degrees many people have in the government sector to fulfill that requirement? Do you understand how much cheaper these bullshit degrees are than a JD? If you simply want to get a government job, then, once again, you have made an enormous mistake.

Nothing wrong with guests: the more the merrier. However, you need to behave yourself and show some respect when you are in somebody else's house: this is something you should have learned at age 5. Judging from your behavior, you don't appear to have evolved past age 5. And, no, there is never a correct forum to be a rude jackass.

A 2L from Sparty law talking smack: I've seen it all. Actually, recite the facts of Pennoyer and I may believe that you are a law student.

Last edited:
Y'all gonna keep dissecting my personal life?

Are you kidding??? You brought it up in the first place? Damn man this is like the 3rd time in this thread you called someone out from a conversation you started. You said will and trusts and then said 3 academic schollies? Wake the f*ck up counselor.

This game looks a lot like the Michigan game on paper. They have a good defense, they can run the ball, and their quarterback is turnover prone. We are good enough to win the game, but it can't happen until our defense can take the next step. We will have to stop the run, and force Lewerke to turn it over. Our offense will have to play mistake free again, and make some big plays down the stretch. I like what's brewing in Bloomington.

MSU QB is light years better than O'Korn.

Just an FYI since we are just being “honest”.... if you think we look at this game as we do playing Mich, OSU, or Penn St, or even Wisconsin, you are drinking to much of your water there in Flint. We consider a big game simply because we need the W. You are still little brother to Mich and far from scary to us.

Good luck and enjoy your beer Saturday. Something tells me you will be pickling that liver.

MD 8-3 and TI 25-7 vs. scUM. Bad ass little brother dude.

Feel free to look up MSU law's scholarship criteria or what Bright Futures is/was (dunno if it's still around) if ya want. Or don't. Not my problem if random IU dudes don't want to believe me, nor does it change reality :)

#1 nuclear physics dept in the country. #2 MIT. All BIG except latest entries have excellent academics. Including IU.

You sure act like you know something. You have an enormous reality check waiting for you out in the real world. Do you understand the bullshit degrees many people have in the government sector to fulfill that requirement? Do you understand how much cheaper these bullshit degrees are than a JD? If you simply want to get a government job, then, once again, you have made an enormous mistake.

Nothing wrong with guests: the more the merrier. However, you need to behave yourself and show some respect when you are in somebody else's house: this is something you should have learned at age 5. Judging from your behavior, you don't appear to have evolved past age 5. And, no, there is never a correct forum to be a rude jackass.

A 2L from Sparty law talking smack: I've seen it all. Actually, recite the facts of Pennoyer and I may believe that you are a law student.

The ones I'm looking at require legitimate graduate degrees, like an MBA or JD. They're legal jobs. I still have to possess a JD to do them. I have connections, and I know what I'm doing as far as seeking my career. Being an attorney is a fallback for me. It's not like I couldn't be one. Your ignorance on this is hilarious.

Yeah, so I'm just going to disregard that second paragraph, bud. You're clearly triggered by my online demeanor, but that's also not my problem. I'm not sticking around--Rivals isn't a home so much as a homeless shelter.

And Pennoyer? You want me to put on my civil procedure pants and talk about physically serving people in the state? I could just Google Bloomington or Oyez for case briefs, so I don't know how that proves anything. Besides, International Shoe and Twombly v. Iqbal were the only interesting cases from that class.

Are you kidding??? You brought it up in the first place? Damn man this is like the 3rd time in this thread you called someone out from a conversation you started. You said will and trusts and then said 3 academic schollies? Wake the f*ck up counselor.

1. I said I was bored in class as a reason for being on here leading to a response that I responded to. It was also *Trusts and Estates*

2. I was called a spoiled rich kid, which I responded to. I'm just a smart douchebag.

Fail. Just an all-around fail

#1 nuclear physics dept in the country. #2 MIT. All BIG except latest entries have excellent academics. Including IU.

Has nothing to do with excellent academics; solely an explanation for me not having any debt

We done here? Can we get back to football, or can I get banned by you snowflakes already?

Last edited:
Since we are talking football again and we have some MSU fans here I have some questions.

Offensive line it looks really versatile in terms of blocking scheme. Is it situational when they use zone vs power?

Does MSU typically rush four? I've watched very little but what I have seen doesn't look too exotic. Not a lot of window dressing or stunts/crosses. Did I see correctly?

How do they use their lbs in coverage? And typically how do they defend slants and crossing routes?

The ones I'm looking at require legitimate graduate degrees, like an MBA or JD. They're legal jobs. I still have to possess a JD to do them. I have connections, and I know what I'm doing as far as seeking my career. Being an attorney is a fallback for me. It's not like I couldn't be one. Your ignorance on this is hilarious.

Yeah, so I'm just going to disregard that second paragraph, bud. You're clearly triggered by my online demeanor, but that's also not my problem. I'm not sticking around--Rivals isn't a home so much as a homeless shelter.

And Pennoyer? You want me to put on my civil procedure pants and talk about physically serving people in the state? I could just Google Bloomington or Oyez for case briefs, so I don't know how that proves anything. Besides, International Shoe and Twombly v. Iqbal were the only interesting cases from that class.

Little Sparty goes to Washington: that should be interesting. I doubt the pull of having a law degree from Sparty for a legal job, or a "legal type job" as you put it, goes much further than the state lines of Michigan at best, but good luck and God bless. 99.9% chance you end up doing divorces in East Lansing, and I would pay money to see the first judge that smacks you down.

I don't mind putting people in their place, especially rude jackasses. You are a little 2L at a shit law school that doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground. You don't understand how far beneath me you are, how little you know, or how much of a rude awakening you are in for in the real world. "Smart" people are a dime a dozen in the legal world, and being a douchebag will get you nowhere.

Good for you: sounds like somebody was awake during Civil Procedure.

Little Sparty goes to Washington: that should be interesting. I doubt the pull of having a law degree from Sparty for a legal job, or a "legal type job" as you put it, goes much further than the state lines of Michigan at best, but good luck and God bless. 99.9% chance you end up doing divorces in East Lansing, and I would pay money to see the first judge that smacks you down.

I don't mind putting people in their place, especially rude jackasses. You are a little 2L at a shit law school that doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground. You don't understand how far beneath me you are, how little you know, or how much of a rude awakening you are in for in the real world. "Smart" people are a dime a dozen in the legal world, and being a douchebag will get you nowhere.

IU is a great school. What are we debating?

We done here? Can we get back to football, or can I get banned by you snowflakes already?

You were banned last week lewzer aint foolin me...Smartest guy in the room = biggest idiot narcissist lewezer. AND I have not even been here that long...Jeezuz you have serious issues.

Opened up two new usernames at the same time? That would be #9 and #10?
I picked up on "I loved lucy" yesterday (which ZZ seems to agree with) and Bigreddfredd today. I may be right or wrong on one or both. Just have to see.

You were banned last week lewzer aint foolin me...Smartest guy in the room = biggest idiot narcissist lewezer. AND I have not even been here that long...Jeezuz you have serious issues.
No, I don't believe this is Ordfan/Eweluzer. Couple more likely candidates. I think the guy you're responding to is just a Sparty fan having some yucks. No harm in that.

Reactions: SBendguy
I picked up on "I loved lucy" yesterday (which ZZ seems to agree with) and Bigreddfredd today. I may be right or wrong on one or both. Just have to see.

Matters not to me unless and until he starts trashing threads again.

Actually chuckling out loud while reading this. You are so rattled. I'm in your head, guy. You don't know anything about me other than the small amount of info provided, and your ignorance is astronomical, as well as comical. I suggest you stop zeroing in on my life. I know you want so so so bad to believe it sucks and that I won't get anywhere, but that's just not the reality of it. I'm doing well and will continue on that path. :(

For the nth time, being a douchebag on an anonymous forum doesn't matter. It gets me as far as being a kiss-ass would. You wouldn't be able to pick me out in a crowd or after a conversation based on my posts. Not sure that's resonating with you, though

And to the dude who is asserting I was here last week, I don't know what you're talking about. I'm from tRCMB on 247. Couldn't pay me to hang around Rivals longer than game week

No, I don't believe this is Ordfan/Eweluzer. Couple more likely candidates. I think the guy you're responding to is just a Sparty fan having some yucks. No harm in that.
Responding to every poster just in the same thread instead of separately and always claims to win each debate when he is clearly wrong. Tells us about his degree, living, smarts, wisdom, etc etc. Nows he is "in your head". :rolleyes: Anyways until a real msu fan like gig shows up who posts on the rivals msu board this lolewezer guy is on ignore for me.

Responding to every poster just in the same thread instead of separately and always claims to win each debate when he is clearly wrong. Tells us about his degree, living, smarts, wisdom, etc etc. Nows he is "in your head". :rolleyes: Anyways until a real msu fan like gig shows up who posts on the rivals msu board this lolewezer guy is on ignore for me.

If nobody made stupid claims about my personal life or enabled retorts on the matter, nothing would've been told to you. Lack of self-awareness is the theme of the day for you apparently, but please feel free to ignore me. :)

Actually chuckling out loud while reading this. You are so rattled. I'm in your head, guy. You don't know anything about me other than the small amount of info provided, and your ignorance is astronomical, as well as comical. I suggest you stop zeroing in on my life. I know you want so so so bad to believe it sucks and that I won't get anywhere, but that's just not the reality of it. I'm doing well and will continue on that path. :(

For the nth time, being a douchebag on an anonymous forum doesn't matter. It gets me as far as being a kiss-ass would. You wouldn't be able to pick me out in a crowd or after a conversation based on my posts. Not sure that's resonating with you, though

And to the dude who is asserting I was here last week, I don't know what you're talking about. I'm from tRCMB on 247. Couldn't pay me to hang around Rivals longer than game week
This has to be Ewezer. Similarities include:

1. Saying "I'm in your head" and calling other posters "ignorant;"

2. Has to be the smartest guy in the room;

3. Massive inferiority complex;

4. General belligerance in seeking fights with other posters

5. Having to have the last word;

6. Small number of posts;

If he isn't, then it is beyond pathetic that this guy could be mistaken for him. A Sparty 2L about to go to Washington to seek a non-legal job: what a new personality! Nonetheless, this douche is going on ignore.

Last edited:
So you believe Cal is 34 points better than Washington State?

(drops mic)
Cal isn't but one game you haven't mentioned is your big brother Michi. They turned the ball over to you guys 5 times in their territory??? Kinda like you turned the ball over to ND right? I imagine they are prolly saying the same thing about you that you are saying about ND but ND rolled while you squeaked.

I'm with coach Allen on this one had Michi not had the turnover issue they had against you the outcome would have probably been much different.

Lol, trying to ride Michigan's coat tails with the "little brother" stuff? We've beaten their arrogant asses 8 of the last 10 times so keep it up, it's what fuels our program.

Lol, trying to ride Michigan's coat tails with the "little brother" stuff? We've beaten their arrogant asses 8 of the last 10 times so keep it up, it's what fuels our program.
tumblr_mrlins15L61r3rkd2o1_500.gif

MSU QB is light years better than O'Korn.

He doesn't throw it that well. He's just a runner. IU has a really good pass defense so I'm not worried about his arm.

I hope your coaching staff thinks he's just a runner. He's not an elite passer but he is certainly far better than O'Korn. We've played in monsoons the last two weeks so we haven't been able to air it out as much

You are still little brother to Mich and far from scary to us.
Yep. I think I speak for all MSU fans when I say that I’m sick of U of M kicking the ever-living dog crap out of us every year.

But, when you’re little brother, there’s not much you can do about it. One of these days we’ll beat those guys....I’m telling you.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT