ADVERTISEMENT

Logan Duncomb Hangs 'em Up

I hope his health issue is fixable. I get the feeling it is stress depression type stuff. I have no inside info. Wish him well, his whole life is ahead of him.

Reactions: kkott
I hope his health issue is fixable. I get the feeling it is stress depression type stuff. I have no inside info. Wish him well, his whole life is ahead of him.

I agree, Logan's dinosaur in a top hat tattoo on his right shoulder is a cry for help.

IUJS0039.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: HillzHoozier
I didn't see this in the threads.. LD playing basketball again.

GK53yS5XcAAG-0a

You know, the last guy to leave IU, hang em up, then come back to a small school became a legend. Hmmm....
I try and go see at least 1 Winthrop game each year, so hopefully I'll get to see Logan! Winthrop's got a good program, he better be a dog, or he won't see minutes there. 2 years ago I got to see DJ Burns at Winthrop, and I knew that guy was a player. Didn't surprise me at all to see him succeed at NC St.

Amazingly disc golf course as well.
My family on my Dad's side came to Daviess County Indiana around 1838 from Union County South Carolina which is about an hour away from Winthrop. It's almost like we are family now. lol I do wish the young man the best. Hopefully he can get his degree and go on with life, get married and have 10 kids. Maybe we will get one of his kids at IU someday.

Reactions: larsIU
Amazingly disc golf course as well.
have you played it? It's hard, and I'm not good, but when I was there it was hard to identify hole #s and tee boxes, and there were fire ant mounds everywhere. Hoping they clean that up when they have tournaments and they've hosted some really strong ones, but I was disappointed.

have you played it? It's hard, and I'm not good, but when I was there it was hard to identify hole #s and tee boxes, and there were fire ant mounds everywhere. Hoping they clean that up when they have tournaments and they've hosted some really strong ones, but I was disappointed.
It was a little toungue in cheek. I haven't played it but it probably shouldn't be hosting the USDGC any longer.

It was a little toungue in cheek. I haven't played it but it probably shouldn't be hosting the USDGC any longer.
Well, I'm assuming they dress it up when they host events, and they host a lot. Wouldn't take much to get it playable when I was there: fire ant killer, and hole/tee markers. Innova Disc has a facility here and I think may have been formed in Rock Hill and they sponsor the events and course and have a decent presence here at breweries, etc...

Didn’t he have some type of head neck issue? Agree, hope things work out for him
He had some fairly serious sinus surgery and he never got back healthy or conditioned enough to play. Seems like a really good kid; wish him all the best.

Reactions: Jssanto
He had some fairly serious sinus surgery and he never got back healthy or conditioned enough to play. Seems like a really good kid; wish him all the best.
I always heard some severe mono and tonsil issues. Eirher way, had he been healthy, Duncomb > Fusrt. A senior (?) Duncomb would have been just what the Hoosiers needed this upcoming season backing up Ballo.

Reactions: Indyhorn
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT