ADVERTISEMENT

Judge puts Trump out of business in NY?

Cuban made a very simple and very intelligent point: it makes sense that new hires would be predominantly non-white, because the pool of available hires was predominantly non-white.

Those of you who can't understand this simple point are the problem, not Cuban.
I've dissected Cuban's X with every filter that I have. I can't find a way to get my drawers in a bunch over it.
But I'll still offer a , GFY'self to you. just for good measure.

Well, he was arguing with Scott Adams, whose drawers start out already bunched.
There are those of us that start with ruffled drawers then work towards unruffling them, then there's those who it takes a bit of calm to simmer down a notch.
Obviously I am normally calm and even tempered. Obviously. You should take this as a lesson. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: UncleMark
I'm so thankful Leticia is going after the real criminals. I've been super worried with Trump still roaming the streets.

The bitch runs the guy over and "She was *not* charged with attempted murder but was instead charged with first-degree attempted assault as well as other charges.

The officer suffered a broken leg."

Criminal justice graduate. smdh

I’ve thought him a bit of a charlatan for a while now. Tech bubble billionaire that sold at the right time.

Criminal Justice major you say? I hope she enjoys her hands on learning.
Shit, you think she'll do any real jail time?

I'm so thankful Leticia is going after the real criminals. I've been super worried with Trump still roaming the streets.

So this is the type of case that you think the state AG should handle instead of local authorities? Is that the way it works in Indiana, the state AG goes after common criminals?

Do you even know who the AG is in Indiana? Does he go after the "real criminals"? Seems like he's too busy being reprimanded by the Indiana Supreme Court (more than once) for violating ethical standards. Come to think of it he seems to have a lot in common with Trump...

Is Indiana so berift of actual criminals that Rokita has nothing better to do than verbally attack the physician who provided health care to the 10 yr old rape victim from Ohio? So you're going to attack James for going after Trump (and in the process enriching the state's coffers and benefiting people in the state overall).

But Rokita steps so far over the line defaming the woman who provided care that the Indiana Supreme Court feels compelled to step in and reprimand him? And no snide remarks from you about actual criminals in Indiana, and how Rokita should make better use of his time?

You never disappoint. You're a model of consistency...

The bitch runs the guy over and "She was *not* charged with attempted murder but was instead charged with first-degree attempted assault as well as other charges.

The officer suffered a broken leg."

Criminal justice graduate. smdh
The judge knows better than to eff with someone at that time of the month. CASE DISMISSED ! ! ! :)

• Haha
Reactions: DANC
So this is the type of case that you think the state AG should handle instead of local authorities? Is that the way it works in Indiana, the state AG goes after common criminals?

Do you even know who the AG is in Indiana? Does he go after the "real criminals"? Seems like he's too busy being reprimanded by the Indiana Supreme Court (more than once) for violating ethical standards. Come to think of it he seems to have a lot in common with Trump...

Is Indiana so berift of actual criminals that Rokita has nothing better to do than verbally attack the physician who provided health care to the 10 yr old rape victim from Ohio? So you're going to attack James for going after Trump (and in the process enriching the state's coffers and benefiting people in the state overall).

But Rokita steps so far over the line defaming the woman who provided care that the Indiana Supreme Court feels compelled to step in and reprimand him? And no snide remarks from you about actual criminals in Indiana, and how Rokita should make better use of his time?

You never disappoint. You're a model of consistency...

Your neighbors don't let you around their kids, do they.

• Love
Reactions: DANC
I've never thought of O'leary as far left. He seems to be a regular on Fox Business...

Yeah...whatever his lean...he clearly lays out the argument I've been making for months...which a partisan simpleton like you has failed to understand.

I'm convinced you're one of these retired, untested, Bloomington professors that never layed your own sack out on the line, but made a career out of grift, and anecdotal commentary with no actual skin in the game...

Aka...a pussy.

Yeah...whatever his lean...he clearly lays out the argument I've been making for months...which a partisan simpleton like you has failed to understand.

I'm convinced you're one of these retired, untested, Bloomington professors that never layed your own sack out on the line, but made a career out of grift, and anecdotal commentary with no actual skin in the game...

Aka...a pussy.
Hey, don't denigrate his service - he was an AAFES warrior!

Aka...a pussy.
Hey, don't denigrate his service - he was an AAFES warrior!
he’s a race baiting offensive moron.

Reactions: jet812

And in a stunning development, the judge has already ordered the complete dissolution of the fabled Trump Organization–the tycoon’s pride and joy, the empire that made him famous and elevated him into the White House. The Trump Organization and its sister companies will be sent into receivership to be under the control of a court-appointed officer.
So much winning.

@JamieDimonsBalls can you explain for us peasants what these special purpose acquisition companies are and why this isn't a giant scam?

SPACs are shell companies that make massive profits for the sponsors, much like the old Reverse Merger deals from the 80s and 90s. They are a giant scam, as evidenced by their performance since trading. Rule changes created a significant opportunity for a renewed proliferation of these vehicles beginning ~6-7 years ago.

There are many good reads on them, but here's are two of the better ones from a legit institutions:

Keep in mind, SPAC returns have actually gotten worse while the market has been on a tear since publication

mcvieapr24_4.jpg

All that said, any individual SPAC opportunity could be successful and there have been a few examples (IIRC Hostess may have been one).

SPACs are shell companies that make massive profits for the sponsors, much like the old Reverse Merger deals from the 80s and 90s. They are a giant scam, as evidenced by their performance since trading. Rule changes created a significant opportunity for a renewed proliferation of these vehicles beginning ~6-7 years ago.

There are many good reads on them, but here's are two of the better ones from a legit institutions:

Keep in mind, SPAC returns have actually gotten worse while the market has been on a tear since publication

mcvieapr24_4.jpg

All that said, any individual SPAC opportunity could be successful and there have been a few examples (IIRC Hostess may have been one).
So, long story short, they are effectively a vehicle for companies to go public, but with less transparency than would otherwise be required for a traditional IPO?

So, long story short, they are effectively a vehicle for companies to go public, but with less transparency than would otherwise be required for a traditional IPO?

Less transparency and lower costs. For existing shareholders of the company, they could achieve an outlier valuation (higher than they could get in the private markets or via traditional IPO). New shareholders are the ones that get screwed.

Reactions: BradStevens

Aka...a pussy.
So this response to this comment triggered you so profusely?

From far left Kevin O'Leary. Wonder how the libs will spin this.

View embedded media
I've never thought of O'leary as far left. He seems to be a regular on Fox Business...

Nothing at all to do with your bombastic personal attack, I merely said I had never thought of O'leary as "far left"...

Then you decided you needed to go off on me, accuse me of being a "professor" (wherever did you get that idea?). Not even sure what "made a career out of grift" could possibly mean with regards to me, since I truly don't have a pot to piss in. My "career" at least for the past 20 yrs was as direct support for individuals with disabilities, and believe me that don't pay much. Esp considering exactly what "direct support" entails.

One of the questions they asked me in my hiring interview 20 yrs ago, was do bodily fluids bother you. I needed the job and said "no, not at all". I lied...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT