ADVERTISEMENT

Judge puts Trump out of business in NY?

Dbm's theory sounds like a criminal that tried to commit bank robbery but got thwarted before he completed it who then presents the defense that the bank didn't lose any money.
It’s all a waste of time. He’s old as dirt and will be the Republican nominee. Maybe the kids get F’d out of some inheritance. Who cares

It's completely relevant. James keep saying he "enriched" himself because he lied about his property values. How did he enrich himself through lies if he would've been given the exact same loans even if he had told the truth?

He didn't lie btw. Those values he reported are likely very close to what his properties would go for on the open market.
Because the complaint and summary judgment ruling against him identify other forms of enrichment other than bank loans which you won't talk about. Read them.

But your Honda Accord isn't world famous and something owned by the most famous person in the world and former President and something kings and queens have driven or stayed in. Those things add value we can't possibly calculate.

You can't value Trump Tower to a similar building down the block with the same sq footage that no one has ever heard of
Under your "but Trump is world famous" theory, Trump shoukd have had so much business success and profit in his affairs that he would never have needed to file bankruptcy, But he did file bankruptcy, more than once.

Are you sure? (Messi's tickets are lots cheaper than Taylor Swift's.)
You can go to the tiniest village in the most remote part of Africa where the largest threat to the villagers are lions and they click to communicate with one another and they’ve never worn a pair of shoes and have only a leaf to cover their privates yet up top they’ll have on a unicef Barca Messi top

Messiah

Trump is likely the most famous person in the world and rally attendance does nothing to refute that. Many in India, China and the rest of Asia likely have no idea who Messi or Ronaldo is.
I wasn't claiming that Messi or Ronaldo are the most famous, when I mentioned filling soccer stadiums. But even for you this is a pretty stupid statement given that in those areas you mentioned Soccer is basically the national obsession.People in all those small towns and villages likkely crowd arond the local TV to watch the World Cup.

How many of those folks crowd around to watch the GOP Convention or Trump's inauguration? What exactly is Trump "famous" for? Being obnoxious,fat and having a horrible wig?

Let's take Indoneasia for example? You do know that teams like Argentina and Brazil travel the world and play "friendlies" (exhibitions) against teams from Africa and Asia,right? Messi wasn't even there, and thousands of Indonesians chanted his name... This is just a month ago...

I wasn't claiming that Messi or Ronaldo are the most famous, when I mentioned filling soccer stadiums. But even for you this is a pretty stupid statement given that in those areas you mentioned Soccer is basically the national obsession.People in all those small towns and villages likkely crowd arond the local TV to watch the World Cup.

How many of those folks crowd around to watch the GOP Convention or Trump's inauguration? What exactly is Trump "famous" for? Being obnoxious,fat and having a horrible wig?

Let's take Indoneasia for example? You do know that teams like Argentina and Brazil travel the world and play "friendlies" (exhibitions) against teams from Africa and Asia,right? Messi wasn't even there, and thousands of Indonesians chanted his name... This is just a month ago...

I do not like Trump, at all, but if he were running against a s----- player, I'd vote Trump.
I'm originally from the Region so I'd vote for him several times.

Remember how Trumpers thought that Trump's "expert witness" (Eli Bartov) echoing Trump's nonsense claims was a big deal? Not only did Judge Engoron shoot that foolish notion down, but he took a pretty pointed poke at Bartov in the process. Engoron characterized Bartov's testimony as proof "that for a millioin or so dollars, some experts will say whatever you want them to say". Ouch...

Reactions: IUPaterade724
Remember how Trumpers thought that Trump's "expert witness" (Eli Bartov) echoing Trump's nonsense claims was a big deal? Not only did Judge Engoron shoot that foolish notion down, but he took a pretty pointed poke at Bartov in the process. Engoron characterized Bartov's testimony as proof "that for a millioin or so dollars, some experts will say whatever you want them to say". Ouch...

What is MTN?

I do not like Trump, at all, but if he were running against a s----- player, I'd vote Trump.
I'm originally from the Region so I'd vote for him several times.
If Trump were running against a steaming pile of goo straight from the gates of hell, I'd gladly vote for the goo. Surely less evil. Surely better for democracy.

Reactions: IU_Hickory
What is MTN?
It's where Cosmic gets all his comedic material.

MeidasTouch was a liberal American political action committee formed in March 2020 with the purpose to stop the reelection of Donald Trump in the 2020 United States presidential election. The SuperPAC has aligned with the Democratic Party in the 2020 United States presidential election, the 2020–21 United States Senate election in Georgia, and the 2020–21 United States Senate special election in Georgia. Wikipedia

Reactions: Spartans9312
It's a Meidas Touch video...

Even if you disagree with the opinion/analysis, it's still a factual account of how Judge Engoron ruled on Trump's latest attempt at delay...
It's a steaming pile of shit. Even Rolling Stone criticizes it.

It's where Cosmic gets all his comedic material.

MeidasTouch was a liberal American political action committee formed in March 2020 with the purpose to stop the reelection of Donald Trump in the 2020 United States presidential election. The SuperPAC has aligned with the Democratic Party in the 2020 United States presidential election, the 2020–21 United States Senate election in Georgia, and the 2020–21 United States Senate special election in Georgia. Wikipedia
All of that is irrelevant to the fact that in my response to sparty I pointed out that whether or not you agree with their analysis of Engoron's response, it was still his response. He asked what the MTN stood for and since it was a story I saw posted elsewhere, I had to look it up myself. I'm familiar with the youtube channel, but I had never been on the website itself before...

.Meidas Touch was the only reporting I saw on Engoron's response to Trump's motion to cancel based on his paid "expert's" testimony. Since Engoron is the fact finder and he was extremely dismissive of Trump's "million dollar expert" it's an important development in a thread discussing Trump's NY fraud lawsuit.

Now if Fox had chosen to report on the filing then I could have used their media. But if Fox did that, it would sabotage Habba's attempts to mischaracterize what the Judge has said. Like when she whined that Engoron had told Trump he wasn't interested in hearing what he had to say. She left off the key part of his statement which is that the Judge said he was here to hear Trump answer questions...

That's absolutely no different than any judge addressing any defendant who is going off on tangents and trying to obfuscate and avoid answering direct questions during the presentation of the state's case. The prosecution was asking simple yes/no questions and Trump insisted on trying to "explain things" and avoid providing a direct answer.

Last edited:
Reactions: IUPaterade724
It’s not easy being intelligent, charming, and good looking. People hate you for it, but we Dream Teamers can’t help it. God loved us a little more.
unbreakable kimmy schmidt netflix GIF

All of that is irrelevant to the fact that in my response to sparty I pointed out that whether or not you agree with their analysis of Engoron's response, it was still his response. He asked what the MTN stood for and since it was a story I saw posted elsewhere, I had to look it up myself. I'm familiar with the youtube channel, but I had never been on the website itself before...

.Meidas Touch was the only reporting I saw on Engoron's response to Trump's motion to cancel based on his paid "expert's" testimony. Since Engoron is the fact finder and he was extremely dismissive of Trump's "million dollar expert" it's an important development in a thread discussing Trump's NY fraud lawsuit.

Now if Fox had chosen to report on the filing then I could have used their media. But if Fox did that, it would sabotage Habba's attempts to mischaracterize what the Judge has said. Like when she whined that Engoron had told Trump he wasn't interested in hearing what he had to say. She left off the key part of his statement which is that the Judge said he was here to hear Trump answer questions...

That's absolutely no different than any judge addressing any defendant who is going off on tangents and trying to obfuscate and avoid answering direct questions during the presentation of the state's case. The prosecution was asking simple yes/no questions and Trump insisted on trying to "explain things" and avoid providing a direct answer.

Could you imagine! 😄

I have been off for a couple days now, traveling, and see that I can't post on the Trump thread about the Colorado ruling.
I think they get to the point where they literally feel like they can’t breathe. Like you’re just stuffing their arguments down their throats and they panic and block you. Like a timeout to stop a 15 point run

• Haha
Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
I think they get to the point where they literally feel like they can’t breathe. Like you’re just stuffing their arguments down their throats and they panic and block you. Like a timeout to stop a 15 point run
They always like to discuss the 14th Amendment and forget that due process is also part of the Constitution.

Guess they didn't know the CSA VP was elected to the US House of Representatives AFTER the Civil war.

"Alexander Hamilton Stephens[a] (February 11, 1812 – March 4, 1883) was an American politician who served as the first and sole vice president of the Confederate States from 1861 to 1865, and later as the 50th governor of Georgia from 1882 until his death in 1883. A member of the Democratic Party, he represented the state of Georgia in the United States House of Representatives before and after the Civil War."

I'm so thankful Leticia is going after the real criminals. I've been super worried with Trump still roaming the streets.

Reactions: DANC
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT