ADVERTISEMENT

IU isn’t very good….

I did like how our D-line got penetration and the backers filled at crucial times. Wasn't there all game, but was when it counted. And the goal-line stand was one of our best in years. Bielema disrespected us there. He could have had a field goal and ended up losing by three points.
Honestly, a lot of coaches, including Allen, would probably have done the same due to risk-reward. You either get a TD or pin them down on the 1 with an offense that hasn’t moved the ball. You’re a couple of plays from putting your foot on their throat.

I’m not that person, but I notice you didn’t have a retort to the facts I posted. Not surprised you came up empty there.
Ordy, you just can't help your posting style. If anyone had doubts before, those doubts are gone with this post - it's exactly how you used to post before when cornered.

Too bad for you IU won - that had to hurt after your Boilers stepped on their dick.

Ordy, you just can't help your posting style. If anyone had doubts before, those doubts are gone with this post - it's exactly how you used to post before when cornered.

Too bad for you IU won - that had to hurt after your Boilers stepped on their dick.
You’re barking up the wrong tree. Now, about those facts that you cant counter. Seems like par for the course for you and a couple of others who don’t really follow the program. Go away, troll. We want to talk IU football.

You’re barking up the wrong tree. Now, about those facts that you cant counter. Seems like par for the course for you and a couple of others who don’t really follow the program. Go away, troll. We want to talk IU football.
Again, I'm sorry the Boiler loss has put you in such an anti-IU mood.

Tough combo for him with "INDINIA" (as he says) winning....well, INDINIA didn't really win...Ill gave it away by not playing defense on the last drive. Nearly as lucky as when every other school had to deal with Covid except INDINIA!!
Ding! Rent free! And you promised over and over to stop following me around after admitting you were doing it. Any more questions about Memorial Stadium, or was I able to give you a better understanding of where my school plays football?

Ding! Rent free! And you promised over and over to stop following me around after admitting you were doing it. Any more questions about Memorial Stadium, or was I able to give you a better understanding of where my school plays football?
lol, you "taught me" (or anyone else) nothing PUkey

Keep your promises Kern, oh and get som green paint, you're gonna need it.

Reactions: 76-1 and DANC
lol, you "taught me" (or anyone else) nothing PUkey

Keep your promises Kern, oh and get som green paint, you're gonna need it.

You didn’t know the history of the stadium construction and I was happy to correct your misunderstanding. Glad to be of help.

Forgotten more than yoou will ever know Ordy

Lol. Glad I could help you regarding the stadium and the other IU related things you didn’t know. Happy to help. Now, stop trashing threads and stop following me around, like you swore to me you would. Be a stand up guy for once. Now, try to talk IU football or go troll elsewhere. I’m sure the PU AD stuff you receive every day is there for a reason.

Lol. Glad I could help you regarding the stadium and the other IU related things you didn’t know. Happy to help. Now, stop trashing threads and stop following me around, like you swore to me you would. Be a stand up guy for once. Now, try to talk IU football or go troll elsewhere. I’m sure the PU AD stuff you receive every day is there for a reason.

Reactions: Jackskip23
I watched the Purdue game and the camera pans into the student section. Those shots did nothing to help the perception of Purdue students being anything more than a bunch of giant, fricken nerds. Smart kids and good support for their school but looked like a collection of outcasts.
My nephew went to the IU game and those night games are rough on our students. Drink all day and then pass out, puke all night. He said it was the drunkest student crowd he’s seen in 4 years! Nerds be damned. 🤣

My nephew went to the IU game and those night games are rough on our students. Drink all day and then pass out, puke all night. He said it was the drunkest student crowd he’s seen in 4 years! Nerds be damned. 🤣

Back in my day the students were allowed to bring in coolers. Only stipulation was they had to fit under the seat. Then the admins decided the kids were having too much fun and outlawed them. So guess what happened? They filled their pockets with half pints of liquor.

Idiots.

Back in my day the students were allowed to bring in coolers. Only stipulation was they had to fit under the seat. Then the admins decided the kids were having too much fun and outlawed them. So guess what happened? They filled their pockets with half pints of liquor.

Idiots.
The bota bag was ubiquitous in the mid-late 80s.

When did he swear to stop following you around. When you were Birnk or Prankster Mary?

Your writing style is so uniquely arrogant and repetitive. It's amazing that you think we won't notice.

When did he swear to stop following you around. When you were Birnk or Prankster Mary?

Your writing style is so uniquely arrogant and repetitive. It's amazing that you think we won't notice.
I never did, but he swore back in his IUDanapoint days (after being busted for one of his many lies about attending games) to never ever ever ever respond to one of my posts again. That is approximately 5,000 plus responses ago. Love my little stalkerPUke.

Idiots.
After coolers were banned, we still brought in sport bags filled wiith beer cans as young alumni. Fun days.

Reactions: vesuvius13 and DANC
I watched the Purdue game and the camera pans into the student section. Those shots did nothing to help the perception of Purdue students being anything more than a bunch of giant, fricken nerds. Smart kids and good support for their school but looked like a collection of outcasts.
Great to see them emulating the "candy stripe" thing with the overalls. Didn't know they made them in such large sizes.

Yay? We are aware that our students leave early. You gonna hang a banner?
They will just add it to the chants.

However, a lot more IU students hung around than in years past. A lot left, but still a couple thousand there till the end which is an improvement. IU students have a lot of options and that doesn't help the attendance.

Big thing at Ross Ade too?
I went to IU, where they were extremely easy to get in. When did you attend PU? As students, we sat on the East side, which was smaller than the west side. I was able to help inform another poster of how that came to be, which he found interesting and helpful.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT