ADVERTISEMENT

It isn't in schools

Yes, you are.

Still no examples, let alone that it's prevalent across many districts.

Just a bunch self-marginalized, middle aged or older white men running around acting like 1st graders are being radicalized. LOL
is part of the cult radicalization to put your fingers in your ears and close your eyes.

dei woke indoctrination is prevalent all over the country. from private schools to jucos

do you know how hard it is to bring these actions and how frustrated parents and faculty must be to go to these lengths

it's literally part of organization's that provide instruction. you think they do that for shits and grins?

I'm tired of reading theory and someone else's opinion. Living in a community where this was FRONT AND CENTER during a school board election, to the point where those making the accusations were on Fox News, not to mention local news stations, there were never any actual examples given.

Another school board election lost, and now we're talking about library books.

Even during open session readings in our state legislation, as language in bills were discussed and debated, those leading the charge against "CRT" and DEI were pressed for examples. Crickets. Purple 4 Parents, Moms 4 Liberty...not one example given. I watched all of the public hearings. So this is when the rubber hit the road, and they mostly struck out.

There are no examples in this column. Just conjecture. Someone wants you to believe it, and you slurp it up like a good boy.
Cool story. If these DEI programs aren’t effective or doing what they claim to want to do, why aren’t you fighting against their funding? Why are millions being funneled to programs you claim are not doing anything?

Yes, you are.

Still no examples, let alone that it's prevalent across many districts.

Just a bunch self-marginalized, middle aged or older white men running around acting like 1st graders are being radicalized. LOL
wake up

• The Washington State Office of Superintendent of Public Instruction has developed a model tool geared toward the review of instructional material for biased content. This tool helps schools work toward equitable and culturally responsive education.
  • The CC Network, in support of the Michigan Department of Education, has created a report to aid in the identification of resources and tools that can be used by instructional teams to evaluate and assess bias in curricular materials.
  • The New York State Department of Education has created a culturally responsive-sustaining (CR-S) education framework for educators. This framework helps educators create student-centered learning environments that affirm racial, linguistic and cultural identities; prepare students for rigor and independent learning; develop students’ abilities to connect across lines of difference; elevate historically marginalized voices; and empower students as agents of social change.
  • The Washington State Educator Standards Board has adopted a new version (2021) of cultural competency, diversity, equity, and inclusion (CCDEI) standards. The purpose of these standards is to prepare educators to support their students with demonstrated cultural responsiveness, diversity, equity and inclusion.
  • The New Mexico Public Education Department has created a handbook to provide guidance on culturally and linguistically responsiveness.
  • The Illinois State Board of Education 2020-2023 strategic plan addresses DEI by aiming to adopt culturally responsive teaching and leading standards for educator preparation programs; embed the history and accomplishments of historically underrepresented groups (e.g., Latino/a, African-American, LGBTQ) in the Illinois Social Science Learning Standards; and establish a school/district leadership department that will support the recruitment of a diverse leadership pipeline with a focus on race and culturally
my ex's school district

Who is talking about wide level? You were given a specific example on a specific school yet you still don’t believe it. Because you won’t believe it. Because you can’t believe it. Because then you’d have to admit you were wrong, and we know that’s never ever ever ever going to happen.
Bloom is a loon. Not worth engaging.

Don't @ me with this stupid bullshit unless you want to end up very angry. Keep living in your us vs them filled world. That mind set will only guarantee you never have contentment, happiness or peace.. just fear paranoia and hate.

he's a loon but fun to slap around. love the combo of confidence, arrogance, and limited education/information
You always try to pander to idiots, and present people who don't agree with you as being dumber than you all the while calling the dumbest posters on this board the dream team ... Do you really think people don't see through your bullshit? Are you really that socially inept and unaware or just a foolish clown act?

I'm voting foolish clown act ..

Are you really that socially inept and unaware or just a foolish clown act?
i think people with a sense of humor enjoy joking around. i think once again you're triggered at the mention of woke because you're in denial.

and no one on this board is more socially inept than you, and that's saying a lot

Reactions: jet812
You always try to pander to idiots, and present people who don't agree with you as being dumber than you all the while calling the dumbest posters on this board the dream team ... Do you really think people don't see through your bullshit? Are you really that socially inept and unaware or just a foolish clown act?

I'm voting foolish clown act ..
Dumb.

• Haha
Reactions: mattndallas
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT