ADVERTISEMENT

It’s indictment time again….

Not sure you understand what he's saying...

Just like in 2020 he's running to prevent a second Trump term. I think he feels a sense of guilt for not running in 2016 and allowing Trump to be elected in the first place... Remember Biden only announced he was running for re-election a significant amount of time after Trump entered the ring...

He ran in 2020 because he knew Trump would likely beat the other Dem challengers and he knew the country couldn't handle a 2nd Trump term. If you can't see that Biden was the only Dem candidate in 2020 capapable of uniting a moderate/left coalition then I don't know what to tell you. I know that's why I favored Biden in both 2016 and 2020, because I knew he'd beat Trump...

You can't really blame him for not wanting to run in the shadow of Beau's death. But in a sense you have to blame Biden's decision to sit 2016 out for subjecting us to the nightmare of Trump. Not sure how forgiving history will be...
It's a good thing Biden has people like you to translate for him, isn't it?

Can't the dumbass ever say anything without someone having to revise it later?

Fox has turned on him too?

The true believers from daytime (Maria, Kudlow, Kennedy and the rest) are all on Fox Business. The crazies start to appear on FNC when the Five show up at (I assume) 5:00. From that point on it's lock the doors and man your battle stations...

The error wasn't in what Biden said,but rather the interpretation of the poster I responded to. I was pretty gentle in educating the poster,without calling him out as a dumbass...Given who I was dealing with, I thought I exercised remarkable restraint...

• Haha
Reactions: DANC
Incredible! Your Trumpster Twitter Twits are morons. They reinstated the gag order, but slightly narrowed it. It was hardly “eviscerated.”

Read all about it:

Apparently you're correct. I'm not surprised. More grounds for SCOTUS to overturn any conviction.

2 Obama commie judges and a Biden judge. Lol

Apparently you're correct. I'm not surprised. More grounds for SCOTUS to overturn any conviction.

2 Obama commie judges and a Biden judge. Lol

That Trumpster Twitter Twit also gets it wrong. You’re wildly misinformed on just about everything because you rely on Triple T tweets for information and on Trump to provide you with opinions.

Reactions: outside shooter
That Trumpster Twitter Twit also gets it wrong. You’re wildly misinformed on just about everything because you rely on Triple T tweets for information and on Trump to provide you with opinions.
So Trump isn't allowed to criticize Jack Smith?

Read the article I linked and you’ll know.
Skip to the 1:36 mark. Barnes says you're wrong and Trump can go after the court, Chutkin, and Smith all he wants. Appellate court eviscerated 95% of Chutkins gag order. Trump apparently read it and not being a lawyer didn't know what he was reading. Only limitation is potentially attacking the court staff. Says a lot about how insane Chutkin is.

You have conveniently forgotten every single time Trump opens his mouth, havent you? Lmao

Skip to the 1:36 mark. Barnes says you're wrong and Trump can go after the court, Chutkin, and Smith all he wants. Appellate court eviscerated 95% of Chutkins gag order. Trump apparently read it and not being a lawyer didn't know what he was reading. Only limitation is potentially attacking the court staff. Says a lot about how insane Chutkin is.

LOL! Go back and read my posts. I didn’t say he couldn’t criticize Smith or others. I said your Trumpster Twitter Twitts are morons and you should read the articles for your self. That’s true.

Last edited:
You have conveniently forgotten every single time Trump opens his mouth, havent you? Lmao
Lots of memories....

when he tweeted about meeting with the "Prince of Whales."

When he pronounced the national park "Yosemite" as "Yo-Semite."

When he drew on a hurricane map with a Sharpie.

When he said a hurricane was "one of the wettest we've ever seen, from the standpoint of water."

When he bragged about his cognitive abilities by repeating the phrase "person, woman, man, camera, TV."

When he complained for years about windmills (falsely) killing birds, knocking out TV reception, and causing cancer.

When he talked about how he had bombed Syria while eating "the most beautiful piece of chocolate cake that you've ever seen."

When he boasted about his administration and the entire UN General Assembly laughed at him.

When he was asked what he was thankful for at Thanksgiving and he said himself.

When he said he would build a border wall in Colorado.

When he said the moon was part of Mars.

When he said we need to rake forests to prevent fires.

When his teleprompter went down and he said revolutionary forces "took over the airports" during the American Revolution.

When he explained how F-35 fighter jets are actually invisible.

When he suggested nuking hurricanes.

When he kept tearing up documents and staffers had to tape them back together.

When he plugged up White House plumbing with torn up documents.

When he called Tim Cook "Tim Apple."

When he needed help to walk down a ramp.

When he stared into the sun during an eclipse.

When he marveled that "nobody knew that healthcare could be so complicated."

When he addressed thousands of Boy Scouts with a rambling political speech about cocktail parties and rich people having sex on boats.

When he told scientists that they might kill the coronavirus by finding a way to inject people with light or disinfectants.

When he was hospitalized with COVID-19 and released photographs of himself "working" in which he was really pretending to sign blank pieces of paper with a marker.

At remarks celebrating Black History Month, Trump ad-libs that “Frederick Douglass is an example of somebody who’s done an amazing job and is getting recognized more and more, I notice.” The remark, and its present tense phrasing regarding a figure who died in 1895, has never been explained.

what a brilliant man!

Last edited:
Tell me the case is 100% political without saying it's 100% political.

This is simple. It’s an important trial of a former President and potential Republican nominee for President. Trump’s team wants to delay, delay, delay in classic deep-pocketed Trump fashion (except his Trumpster minions are being grifted into paying for it via his PAC). Americans deserve to know if one of the candidates is a felon before the election. Are you afraid the USSC will get it wrong? Suddenly you’ll have to add them to your RINO list.

Lots of memories....

When he said a hurricane was "one of the wettest we've ever seen, from the standpoint of water."

When he bragged about his cognitive abilities by repeating the phrase "person, woman, man, camera, TV."

When he complained for years about windmills (falsely) killing birds, knocking out TV reception, and causing cancer.

When he talked about how he had bombed Syria while eating "the most beautiful piece of chocolate cake that you've ever seen."

When he boasted about his administration and the entire UN General Assembly laughed at him.

When his teleprompter went down and he said revolutionary forces "took over the airports" during the American Revolution.

When he addressed thousands of Boy Scouts with a rambling political speech about cocktail parties and rich people having sex on boats.

When he told scientists that they might kill the coronavirus by finding a way to inject people with light or disinfectants.

When he was hospitalized with COVID-19 and released photographs of himself "working" in which he was really pretending to sign blank pieces of paper with a marker.

what a brilliant man!
Did he ever plagiarize a speech by a British Prime Minister, RFK, and others?

Did he ever claim to be the only student on full scholarship in his law school class, but was only on partial scholarship?

Did he ever claim to graduate in the top half of his law school class when he finished toward the bottom?

Did he ever claim to have 3 degrees when he only had an undergrad degree and a JD?

Did he ever claim to have other kids rub his legs to feel the hair on his legs?

Did he ever carry a chain for protection?

Was he ever threatened by Cornpop?

Did he ever claim to be the only student on full scholarship in his law school class, but was only on partial scholarship?

Did he ever claim to graduate in the top half of his law school class when he finished toward the bottom?

Did he ever claim to have 3 degrees when he only had an undergrad degree and a JD?

reminds me of when ted kennedy introduced "the two great homerun champions. sammy sooser and mike mcgwire" :) was the best

This is simple. It’s an important trial of a former President and potential Republican nominee for President. Trump’s team wants to delay, delay, delay in classic deep-pocketed Trump fashion (except his Trumpster minions are being grifted into paying for it via his PAC). Americans deserve to know if one of the candidates is a felon before the election. Are you afraid the USSC will get it wrong? Suddenly you’ll have to add them to your RINO list.
Lmao. The entire Washington DC jury pool is made up of Cori Bush minus 50 IQ points. A conviction means absolutely nothing. They could never get a conviction in a remotely fair court. It could be a Biden +20 district they still couldn't convict. Need a 98% Dem jury pool. You know it but you don't care. This trial is a complete farce and everyone knows it.

Lmao. The entire Washington DC jury pool is made up of Cori Bush minus 50 IQ points. A conviction means absolutely nothing. They could never get a conviction in a remotely fair court. It could be a Biden +20 district they still couldn't convict. Need a 98% Dem jury pool. You know it but you don't care. This trial is a complete farce and everyone knows it.

It’s cool when you say, “everyone knows it,” when it’s really only moronic Trumpsters THINK they know it (whatever it is at the time).

The documents trial is in Florida. What will be your explanation for felony convictions there? No worries Trump will provide you with tons to spew. 😉

So it doesn't appear as if the GOP pro-Impeachment media blitz has been a roaring success. Morning Consult has been tracking the issue monthly, and even among Pubs the push to Impeach has lost ground...

In Sept among all voters pro Impeachment sentiment led 47-38, and in the Dec survey it's gone down to 44-40 in that demographic...

Indep in Sept were 43-33 (pro), but now they are 43-37 anti. A near 100% reversal...

And Pubs have lost enthusiasm as well. going from 76-11% pro to 70-14% pro... No sign of that decreasing 6% on this board, as far as I can tell...;)

Meanwhile, Oversight Committee Dems have released a series of "fact sheets" addressing spcific issues the Pubs have tied to present as evidence of corruption. Hopefully these links will work...

Click here to read the fact sheet on obstruction.

Click here to read the fact sheet on the Burisma lie.

Click here to read the fact sheet on Joe Biden’s loans to his brother.

Click here to read the fact sheet on the $3.5 million transaction between Devon Archer and Yelena Baturina, the wife of the former Mayor of Moscow.

https://oversightdemocrats.house.go...peachment-inquiry-fact-sheets-debunking-false

Reactions: MrBing
So it doesn't appear as if the GOP pro-Impeachment media blitz has been a roaring success. Morning Consult has been tracking the issue monthly, and even among Pubs the push to Impeach has lost ground...

In Sept among all voters pro Impeachment sentiment led 47-38, and in the Dec survey it's gone down to 44-40 in that demographic...

Indep in Sept were 43-33 (pro), but now they are 43-37 anti. A near 100% reversal...

And Pubs have lost enthusiasm as well. going from 76-11% pro to 70-14% pro... No sign of that decreasing 6% on this board, as far as I can tell...;)

Meanwhile, Oversight Committee Dems have released a series of "fact sheets" addressing spcific issues the Pubs have tied to present as evidence of corruption. Hopefully these links will work...

Click here to read the fact sheet on obstruction.

Click here to read the fact sheet on the Burisma lie.

Click here to read the fact sheet on Joe Biden’s loans to his brother.

Click here to read the fact sheet on the $3.5 million transaction between Devon Archer and Yelena Baturina, the wife of the former Mayor of Moscow.

https://oversightdemocrats.house.go...peachment-inquiry-fact-sheets-debunking-false
It’ll have as much impact as the Trump impeachment. No one cares when Oreos are. $6

Why would I hope for that? Are you Trumpsters unable to control yourselves?
If you didn't you'd be pushing for change to a proper venue and for normal legal norms to be followed. You'd be outraged they didn't bring these charges 2 years ago instead of waiting until election season. You would want Trump and his lawyers to have proper time to prepare their case. You would be outraged at the Jan 6 committee for destroying all their evidence.

But you're not.

If you didn't you'd be pushing for change to a proper venue and for normal legal norms to be followed. You'd be outraged they didn't bring these charges 2 years ago instead of waiting until election season. You would want Trump and his lawyers to have proper time to prepare their case. You would be outraged at the Jan 6 committee for destroying all their evidence.

But you're not.
I'm for the rule of law and you're not because you're blinded by your Trump Derangement Syndrome. You've got it big time.

Reactions: outside shooter
Lots of memories....

At remarks celebrating Black History Month, Trump ad-libs that “Frederick Douglass is an example of somebody who’s done an amazing job and is getting recognized more and more, I notice.” The remark, and its present tense phrasing regarding a figure who died in 1895, has never been explained.

what a brilliant man!
Shit, I thought is was person, man, woman, cameltoe, VD

But you're not.
No idea what the Proper venue/ legal norms is in relation to.It would have been hard to file the case 2 yrs ago, since Jack Smith wasn't appointed till Nov 2022- you know last year? As it is, it took less than a year for Smith to have the GJ return the indictment. Any sooner and you'd be whining about that...

As for the talking point claim that the Jan 6 Committee "destroyed all their evidence" apparently that has made the Fox rounds.So I'm not srprised you would repeat it...

Another genius response. For every one you list, there are 20 from Trump. And the fact that you deny that is, well, just not very bright.

Nope just you and your idiotic twitter buddies ( and a few on here) know that. Trump is a liar, a cheater, and corrupt. Everyone who works for him knows that and has known it for years. It’s just people like you that try to deny the obvious.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT