ADVERTISEMENT

It’s indictment time again….

Any other source besides Trump himself?
Yes, on all stations now. But, there is NOT a name attached to indictment that came down from grand jury, so they are assuming it’s Trump.

Yes, on all stations now. But, there is NOT a name attached to indictment that came down from grand jury, so they are assuming it’s Trump.
Okay, seeing it on CNN now. Sealed indictment. No real details.

4 counts, obstruction and attempt to defraud are the first two out.

Reactions: T.M.P.
He must need more money. Trump's best business is getting indicted.
Now is a good time to remind all the real liberty-loving freedom-loving truth-loving law-and-order-loving AMERICA-LOVING patriots to give, give and give to Trump!

Empty the savings, mortgage the house, cash in those bonds. It’s time to save America!

Other two charges: Obstruction of and attempt to obstruct an official proceeding, and Conspiracy against rights

Rumors that two of the coconspirators are John Eastman and Jeffrey Clark

Just a tragic day in our country's history - - a US president indicted for trying to steal an election. Prior to Trump, I never imagined that anything like this could ever happen here. There's a conviction coming on this indictment, and he's forever disgraced. What a complete piece of shit.

362618160_681177520717433_2367466202063777930_n.jpg

Kommie channel talking head says Meadows is NOT one of them, speculating he's a cooperating witness.
Single focus here (i.e. just one defendant) because Smith wants to get this to trial quickly and not have to deal with motions to sever, etc.

Little doubt that Sidney Powell, Giuliani, Jeffrey Clark and others (maybe, for example, John Eastman) will be charged later.

Lol, what does that have to do with anything? Yes, we know you are hyper independent, according to you. The most independent person who ever lived.
It has to do with having the intellectual freedom to see good and bad regardless of jersey.

I will ignore the rest

Single focus here (i.e. just one defendant) because Smith wants to get this to trial quickly and not have to deal with motions to sever, etc.

Little doubt that Sidney Powell, Giuliani, Jeffrey Clark and others (maybe, for example, John Eastman) will be charged later.

There are six unnamed coconspirators included in the indictment.

I’d probably take RFK Jr over either Trump or Biden- the other two are that unfit for office
RFK Jr is as much a grifting whack job as Trump is and is being backed by right wing donors. He's a roided out ex heroin addict nut job grifting off, radicalizing and manipulating the stupid...Change your thinking on the matter ..

trump's toast. horrible venue for him

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT