ADVERTISEMENT

Is it time to stick a fork in DeSantis?

Had he left with grace he’d have had a shot. How he left was despicable and sealed his fate. Conservatives I know at work who once voted for him cannot stand him now. They’re a good litmus test
How he left was the result of a lying media and lying Democrat party who had him convicted of being a Russian lackey. It's since been proved the FBI knew it was all bullshit and yet put the country through it.

Then there are the 2 bogus impeachments.

I don't blame Trump one bit for thinking he got screwed in the election, because history shows all the false accusations against him.

I think Trump isn’t really a Republican and is killing the party. I’m a Republican. You apparently haven’t seen the movie “Taken.”

I have no idea what you’re trying to say in the rest of your post.

I disagree as you know. I have been objective about Trump from the beginning. He’s always been objectively unfit for the Presidency.
I know you think you are, but no one who is objective displays the vitriol you do when it comes to Trump.

His Presidency was light-years better than what we've got now.

I know you think you are, but no one who is objective displays the vitriol you do when it comes to Trump.

His Presidency was light-years better than what we've got now.
You’re not being objective.

• Haha
Reactions: DANC
I think Trump isn’t really a Republican and is killing the party. I’m a Republican. You apparently haven’t seen the movie “Taken.”

I have no idea what you’re trying to say in the rest of your post.
I'm here. Bring your taken. Out

• Haha
Reactions: MrBing
How he left was the result of a lying media and lying Democrat party who had him convicted of being a Russian lackey. It's since been proved the FBI knew it was all bullshit and yet put the country through it.

I don't blame Trump one bit for thinking he got screwed in the election, because history shows all the false accusations against him.
How he left was his own choice. That he followed it up with call outs to proud boys, frivolous lawsuits, press conferences at lawn services, lawyers with hair dye running down his cheeks who clearly never read a thing, and on and on. No one believes he was screwed. Not even fox. It’s bs. He’s bs. It’s nut job conspiracy cranks. He will lose in a landslide. Sensible people are so over that idiot.

I was excited when trump won. And he was fine when things were fine. Good enough. And I like a lot of what he championed. Coh and brad noted same. But when things got tough he wasn’t up to the task. Post election he’s been nothing short of disgusting. The consequences of narcissism. He’s cost us dearly. First Biden. Then the senate. He just keeps on losing. Losers blame everyone else MOW. WARRIORS don’t. They just win. The worst and dumbest in Washington are his crowd today.

Support Desantis instead. It just makes way more sense. Shit he’s half trump’s age to boot

I went to bed at like 10:20 and just got up when I replied to your post to piss and thought it was morning. It was only 11. Wtf

Dan, DBM, and FTW all weighing-in to support their boy Trump. You guys must love losing elections. Trump over party or county. We get it.
I think you mean country. And you voted for Biden so don't say shit about putting country first. With Trump we had world peace, a great economy, a secure border, and much lower crime. Get out of here!!!

Every time (which is often) you take a shot at the FBI you do a grave disservice to the dedicated and patriotic men and women who bust their asses for our preeminent law enforcement agency, sometimes at great personal risk. I get it, though. I know that our patriotic, law and order former president has convinced you and millions of other stooges that the FBI (and Justice, CIA, etc.), is shit. Disgraceful. Stupid, too. Chris Wray is a Trump appointee.

And if you truly believe what you've written here you are seriously delusional and need medical intervention. Perhaps watching 2,000 Mules on a loop has done something to your brain.

Last edited:
You’re not the target audience for DeSantis. Also, Trump wasn’t a conservative and he folded like a b#tch to Fauci when Covid hit.

P.S. If your actual concern is government corruption and draining the swamp, pray for sound money and Bitcoin.
Wrong.

Had he left with grace he’d have had a shot. How he left was despicable and sealed his fate. Conservatives I know at work who once voted for him cannot stand him now. They’re a good litmus test
Of course Trump’s post election conduct is indefensible. But it was in response to the most despicable , pervasive, and organized election interference campaign in our history—the 2020 presidential campaign. The lies about Covid, the lies about Russia, the lies about Hunter’s laptop, the Charlottesville lie, the lies from Big Media, the 50 intelligence officials lie, the Twitter corruption and more all had the singular focus of removing Trump from office. James Baker, the FBI general counsel, moving to an equivalent position at Twitter in June 2020 is no coincidence given what has become known since about the FBI/Twitter corruption. The FBI admitted to one instance of lying to the FISA court well-before the 2020 campaign (only because it got caught) but the internal corruption never stopped and it was well-hidden. Then pile on with the two highly partisan impeachments and the phony J6 select partisan committee and we have an ugly combination of business/governmental/media corruption that I hope we never see again..

Arguably, there were many legitimate issues to campaign about that would have driven Trump from office. Instead of that, we saw this unprecedented campaign and information corruption in multiple levels and multiple institutions. We paid a high price to kick Trump to the curb. The media blew its brains out and its trust factor approaches single digits. The serious congressional impeachment authority has been reduced to meaningless politics as usual. The CIA and FBI reputations are permanently stained. Public confidence in elections is trashed and any attempt to fix it is met with ideological platitudes .

We need an honest media. We need an FBI and CIA deserving our respect. We need high confidence in elections. We need an effective cooperative congress. We have none of that. But we don’t have Trump. Is it worth it?

Of course Trump’s post election conduct is indefensible. But it was in response to the most despicable , pervasive, and organized election interference campaign in our history—the 2020 presidential campaign. The lies about Covid, the lies about Russia, the lies about Hunter’s laptop, the Charlottesville lie, the lies from Big Media, the 50 intelligence officials lie, the Twitter corruption and more all had the singular focus of removing Trump from office. James Baker, the FBI general counsel, moving to an equivalent position at Twitter in June 2020 is no coincidence given what has become known since about the FBI/Twitter corruption. The FBI admitted to one instance of lying to the FISA court well-before the 2020 campaign (only because it got caught) but the internal corruption never stopped and it was well-hidden. Then pile on with the two highly partisan impeachments and the phony J6 select partisan committee and we have an ugly combination of business/governmental/media corruption that I hope we never see again..

Arguably, there were many legitimate issues to campaign about that would have driven Trump from office. Instead of that, we saw this unprecedented campaign and information corruption in multiple levels and multiple institutions. We paid a high price to kick Trump to the curb. The media blew its brains out and its trust factor approaches single digits. The serious congressional impeachment authority has been reduced to meaningless politics as usual. The CIA and FBI reputations are permanently stained. Public confidence in elections is trashed and any attempt to fix it is met with ideological platitudes .

We need an honest media. We need an FBI and CIA deserving our respect. We need high confidence in elections. We need an effective cooperative congress. We have none of that. But we don’t have Trump. Is it worth it?
The worst thing they ever did was rig 2020. Should've just let him have it. The country would be a million times better right now and everyone knows it. Pelosi would've kept the House and could've just kept running sham impeachment after sham impeachment and he would've been handicapped. There would be no Biden or Harris and about a year and a half from now Trump and the old timers would be gone and we'd looking at a Desantis/Newsom race.

It's like that line from Jurassic Park. They were so obsessed with whether or not they could that they never stopped to ask if they should.

"Of course Trump's post-election conduct is indefensible," you say. Then you immediately proceed to defend it. Hilarious.

I was excited when trump won. And he was fine when things were fine. Good enough. And I like a lot of what he championed. Coh and brad noted same. But when things got tough he wasn’t up to the task. Post election he’s been nothing short of disgusting. The consequences of narcissism. He’s cost us dearly. First Biden. Then the senate. He just keeps on losing. Losers blame everyone else MOW. WARRIORS don’t. They just win. The worst and dumbest in Washington are his crowd today.

Support Desantis instead. It just makes way more sense. Shit he’s half trump’s age to boot
Desantis hasn't announced yet. I'm not giving 'support' to anyone until much closer to the election.

Stating facts about Trump is not 'support'. I get you how you feel about him, but I've lived longer than you and seen many other examples of narcissism that doesn't seem to bother voters.

I can't believe you blame Trump for Biden - that is entirely on Biden voters. You're dangerously close to Hickory territory with that claim. lol

Reactions: Crayfish57
I think you mean country. And you voted for Biden so don't say shit about putting country first. With Trump we had world peace, a great economy, a secure border, and much lower crime. Get out of here!!!
Probably supported Fetterman, too. Anyone who voted for him definitely didn't have the best interest of the country at heart.

Desantis hasn't announced yet. I'm not giving 'support' to anyone until much closer to the election.

Stating facts about Trump is not 'support'. I get you how you feel about him, but I've lived longer than you and seen many other examples of narcissism that doesn't seem to bother voters.

I can't believe you blame Trump for Biden - that is entirely on Biden voters. You're dangerously close to Hickory territory with that claim. lol
I can promise you’ve I’ve seen narcissism at work (in the office) up close and personal at a level no one on this board can match. I know the consequences of it. Cortez would support this

I can promise you’ve I’ve seen narcissism at work up close and personal at a level no one on this board can match. Cortez would support this
Oh, I didn't say you hadn't seen it - but I doubt you react as violently against it as you do with Trump.

And there's no doubt Trump's a narcissist. So are Biden and many other politicians. So what?

Oh, I didn't say you hadn't seen it - but I doubt you react as violently against it as you do with Trump.

And there's no doubt Trump's a narcissist. So are Biden and many other politicians. So what?
With trump all of his post election behavior is the ugly extreme of narcissism. Me me me. And I agree it resides with many politicians but not to that degree - it’s not what you want in a rep. Combine same with his ineptitude and he’s a no go for sane people

With trump all of his post election behavior is the ugly extreme of narcissism. Me me me. And I agree it resides with many politicians but not to that degree - it’s not what you want in a rep. Combine same with his ineptitude and he’s a no go for sane people
It's true he doesn't hide it as well as most. He's not been a politician all his life.

Are you saying I'm not sane?

There's narcissism and then there's seriously fvcked up, pathological narcissism. Your boy falls under the latter category. He's grateful for your adulation.

"Of course Trump's post-election conduct is indefensible," you say. Then you immediately proceed to defend it. Hilarious.
Two things.

First, taking Trump critics to task for corruption and bad conduct is not a defense of Trump.

Second, the kind of ends justifies the means argument implied with your post is a bigger threat to democracy than all the election deniers.

It's true he doesn't hide it as well as most. He's not been a politician all his life.

Are you saying I'm not sane?
Overlooking trump’s endless mistakes and patent ineptitude is irrational. I don’t know if you’re sane. I was willing to go into the deli business with you

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT