ADVERTISEMENT

I think I will root for Purdue....

Pain and suffering are a part of life. So where do we go? The very fact that a young couple decides to get married and then when they do their vows say, "till death do us part". That means in the best case scenario one of you is gonna leave this Earth before the other one.
A dying 22-year-old is a crapp, Crappy plan.

I got a grandson who is 3 in the hospital right now. Of course I am hoping he pulls through. He is my buddy. He and his older brother are very important to me. Throughout the world 3 yr olds die every day. I think aborted babies is a crappy plan too. But it happens. We all are born to someday die. So what gives life it's most purpose?

I got a grandson who is 3 in the hospital right now. Of course I am hoping he pulls through. He is my buddy. He and his older brother are very important to me. Throughout the world 3 yr olds die every day. I think aborted babies is a crappy plan too. But it happens. We all are born to someday die. So what gives life its most purpose?

I got a grandson who is 3 in the hospital right now. Of course I am hoping he pulls through. He is my buddy. He and his older brother are very important to me. Throughout the world 3 yr olds die every day. I think aborted babies is a crappy plan too. But it happens. We all are born to someday die. So what gives life it's most purpose?
Aborted fetuses are healthcare. I hope your grandson is ok.

That sucks. The young man is so ill already he needs help eating. God bless him.

A co-worker's wife lived with that or similar for nearly a decade, so much, much longer (they expected a year or less when diagnosed) then most anybody else they were studying her case for that reason. She died from it, but at least she was in her 50s when she got it, not old, but not a young person. Their daughter was an adult already.

Maybe. I've never been to Heaven or any afterlife or reincarnation (that I know of). Maybe all of them are better than this existence. Maybe he is the lucky one.

Maybe. I've never been to Heaven or any afterlife or reincarnation (that I know of). Maybe all of them are better than this existence. Maybe he is the lucky one.
I guess we should all
Just killmourselves then.

Brain cancer is terrible. Most are a ticking timebomb. Lost friends and family to it. My wife is lucky so far. The problem with it is there are so few people to do the trials. So not much headway has been made.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT