ADVERTISEMENT

NCAA title

Jssanto

All-American
Feb 15, 2019
New Orleans
The big ten (14, 15, 16…I forget) lost the women’s NCAA title to SC.
Tomorrow PU, I believe, will win.
I hope not, apparently I am not enough of a big ten fan to root for PU. But if they do win, congratulations. You managed to bring Edey back, improve guard play, and avoid off field issues. That is not easy to do with today’s landscape.
Congratulations. Drink responsibly and drive home safe.

I hope not, apparently I am not enough of a big ten fan to root for PU. But if they do win, congratulations. You managed to bring Edey back, improve guard play, and avoid off field issues. That is not easy to do with today’s landscape.
It's going to be a great game! UCONN is a great team, but Purdue is right there with them. They are 1 and 2 in the country and have a lot of talent on the floor. They both earned their shot. Enjoy!

Reactions: dayhr11
If it wasn't for their fans...and the decades of douchebaggery... it would be hard not to root for Purdue tonight.

In the end, if I do end up having any sort of urge for either team, it'll probably be the desire for their fans to feel disappointment that drives me to cheer for UConn tonight.

I guess them winning a title could elevate them a little bit on the national stage...and help them with recruiting. It would be funny/interesting to hear Purdue fans start back tracking, and saying its "different" if they were to start becoming considered by nationally highly rated kids. Some random, ineffecient, athletic 5 star kid from Georgia all of a sudden becomes the exact type of kid they've been missing.

UConn is bigger and better at 4 out of the 5 positions on the court. And they have probably the best 5 man rotation matchup for Edey in the country. Obvioulsly anything is possible. And with how well this team has shown they can run Painters stuff, they can make it hard on anyone. But I wouldn't be shocked if UConn wins comfortably tonight. They will if they play well, no matter what Purdue does.

Big Ten has only won one national title since 1989 so I mean we ar kind of due at some point.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT