ADVERTISEMENT

GOP Debate

Put Biden and Trump side my side. No handlers, no notes and no moderator. Trump would demolish Biden.
What? With lies? Sure.

In being a dick? Sure

In acting like a toddler?

As a mature adult, Biden wins because Trump can't act like a functional adult

Reactions: DANC
What? With lies? Sure.
They're ALL liars. It's a matter of degree.
In being a dick? Sure
Alright, I can agree.
In acting like a toddler?

As a mature adult, Biden wins because Trump can't act like a functional adult
Biden isn't a functional adult. He's at the wrong end of the bell curve. He's mature well beyond his years, he looks like the dude that drank from the wrong cup in Indiana Jones and The Last Crusade.

They're ALL liars. It's a matter of degree.

Alright, I can agree.

Biden isn't a functional adult. He's at the wrong end of the bell curve. He's mature well beyond his years, he looks like the dude that drank from the wrong cup in Indiana Jones and The Last Crusade.

True it is a matter of degree re lying.

Anyone who thinks Trump deserves a 2nd stint at the white house regardless of who he runs against is nuts imo.

• Haha
True it is a matter of degree re lying.

Anyone who thinks Trump deserves a 2nd stint at the white house regardless of who he runs against is nuts imo.
I'll will say the first time around when I found out Trump was running for president I was like WTF, seriously? As time went on and it became clear it would be him and Hillary I knew I would vote Trump. I don't know how old you are but I'm 38. So most of my memories growing up were the Clinton's and the George Bushes.

I liked Bill Clinton to be honest. Other than his gun control positions I think he was an effective president with good fiscal policy. Very charismatic, which is good for a guy with a below average mug. I don't blame him for Monica Lewinsky. If you are married to Hillary, well Monica would be enticing(she's also my type) but anyway.

What you need to understand is, in 2016 the democrats ran for president the most disliked, hated bitch in America. That is why they lost.

Did a mod just delete something? I'm looking at the screen and it just went up and down. Or is my phone having problems

I'm sure you'll shit on the source of the video but you can't deny the content. Way way before deep fakes

Won't shit on the source, won't deny the content. Don't need to see it, but I'll watch. I agree Biden is a liar. I figure if a politician's mouth is moving he/she is lying.
But he did tell the truth once in that clip, "I'll do dumb things again."

Reactions: DANC and Cthulhu85
Did a mod just delete something? I'm looking at the screen and it just went up and down. Or is my phone having problems

We've got you on Auto-Mod, and there was a software hiccup. Sorry about that.

Won't shit on the source, won't deny the content. Don't need to see it, but I'll watch. I agree Biden is a liar. I figure if a politician's mouth is moving he/she is lying.
Biden is an Idiot.

Someone needs to sponsor a debate between Trump and Biden.
Hold it in the Gary Indiana Genisis Center.
Somehow, arrange for a missile attack/meteor strike.
Solves our idiot problem, razes a derelict building, and, with any luck, raging fires take care of the remainder of the city.

Reactions: Cthulhu85
I'll will say the first time around when I found out Trump was running for president I was like WTF, seriously? As time went on and it became clear it would be him and Hillary I knew I would vote Trump. I don't know how old you are but I'm 38. So most of my memories growing up were the Clinton's and the George Bushes.

I liked Bill Clinton to be honest. Other than his gun control positions I think he was an effective president with good fiscal policy. Very charismatic, which is good for a guy with a below average mug. I don't blame him for Monica Lewinsky. If you are married to Hillary, well Monica would be enticing(she's also my type) but anyway.

What you need to understand is, in 2016 the democrats ran for president the most disliked, hated bitch in America. That is why they lost.
Most hated is a bit much. Not a very likeable personality sure but her issues stemmed from calling a bunch of people deplorables and the on again off again fbi investigation right before election. Still won popular vote. She also thought she could sleepwalk to a victory (underestimating trump)

Most hated is a bit much. Not a very likeable personality sure but her issues stemmed from calling a bunch of people deplorables and the on again off again fbi investigation right before election. Still won popular vote. She also thought she could sleepwalk to a victory (underestimating trump)

She was an awful candidate but would have been a good President.

• Haha
Yep. He said I'll do dumb things again"

How can anyone vote for these assholes?

Seriously? She's a peice of shit. Horrible person. She would have been a terrible president. I hope someone caves her head or gives her an overdose of fentanyl. I dislike that disgusting bitch.
And you are just making her deplorable comment look accurate

Reactions: UncleMark
Yuck. Speaking fees. Book deals. Board seats. “Consulting” fees.

If I’m going to criticize the Obama’s and Clinton’s for it I’ll damn sure criticize Haley.
You didn't criticize her for how she got her money. You criticized her for not being open about how she got her money. Which you clearly had no basis to do.

She was an awful candidate but would have been a good President.

I don't know how good of a president she might have been but I think it's inarguable that we'd all be in a better place today had she won in 2016. Trump would be a curious historical footnote and Biden wouldn't be running for a second term.

Hell, it'd be better for all of us if she were to run and win in 2024.

If Biden is the nominee, which I’m still less than 50% sure that will be the case, there will be no general election debates. Especially if the opponent is Trump.
Wait. You think Biden will be the one ducking the debates? Maybe you have noticed Trump has been missing in the Republican debates?

I will vote for Desantis, Haley or Christie in primary. If my choice is Trump/Biden in election it’s not a close call for me. Any democrat I’d be willing to vote for has no chance being the nominee with the crazy left who controls the democrat party.
Except that isn’t true. Gaslighting. You just can’t deny it’s the crazy Trumpers who hold the Republican Party hostage. They should have gotten rid of him when they could.

Reactions: IU_Hickory
Put Biden and Trump side my side. No handlers, no notes and no moderator. Trump would demolish Biden.
Right. Just like he did last time? Trump will get up and scream and lie and yell crazy shit like he always does. Biden will answer with policy and facts like he always does.

Right. Just like he did last time? Trump will get up and scream and lie and yell crazy shit like he always does. Biden will answer with policy and facts like he always does.
Some people live in an alternate reality

Wait. You think Biden will be the one ducking the debates? Maybe you have noticed Trump has been missing in the Republican debates?
I eagerly await Biden’s debates with RFK and Dean Phillips. Seeing as the majority of Democrats don’t believe he should be the nominee, he’ll definitely get out there and earn their vote back.

I will bet you $1K that a Biden/ Trump debate never happens, and it will be turned down by team Biden.

Reactions: jet812
I eagerly await Biden’s debates with RFK and Dean Phillips. Seeing as the majority of Democrats don’t believe he should be the nominee, he’ll definitely get out there and earn their vote back.

I will bet you $1K that a Biden/ Trump debate never happens, and it will be turned down by team Biden.
I eagerly await a Republican debate with JFK and Trump. Since they think he’s alive, ya know. Biden is the nominee. The Republicans are actually having debates. And Trump is ducking them.

Let’s thank god for that. Sorkin has some good works when he avoids politics. Similar to Ken Burns.

But Sorkin’s depiction of “good Republicans” as do-nothing, pushovers who wax poetic about Adam Smith while turning a blind eye to cultural rot is a bad joke. That opening scene of “Newsroom” is one of the most abominable things I’ve ever seen on screen. That whole series is a disaster area.

I never watched the West Wing, but based off of the simplistic, secular crap I’ve seen come out of Martin Sheen’s mouth in some clips I have no desire to.
Don't you dare criticize West Wing. It's what Democrats think government is actually like.

Don't burst their bubble.

People who hate Trump refuse to acknowledge the obvious with Biden.

At 83 a couple months before my dad’s heart gave out, he could have run circles around Biden. He wasn’t walking around in circles lost. He was driving and living his life. I doubt Biden is capable of driving a car. I wonder if he can even dress himself.
My mom is 94 and drives to her hair dresser and the grocery store (we don't encourage it, but she does it anyway).

She'd run circles around Biden.

Has she laid out an explanation for her net worth ballooning from 100K to 8 million or are we all gonna pretend to be okay with the fact that she is corrupt?
She cashed in, after being in office, but that's legal. It's not corruption, but it's somewhat hypocritical.

Vivak is the last person who should be calling anyone corrupt for making money off the government.

I lost a lot of respect for Desantis by calling her corrupt.

Trump would beat Biden in a Nathan's hot dog eating contest, but that's about it. Debate? No way. We're talking about a guy in Trump who, when the teleprompter shuts off, starts babbling about George Washington securing the airports.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT