ADVERTISEMENT

GOP Debate

Biden will answer with policy and facts like he always does.

biden is a serial liar who at this point is barely functioning. i get the disdain for trump and totally understand people's aversion to him but supporting biden at this point is silly zeke. he's a terrible president and a terrible person. if he had an ounce of dignity instead of narcissism he'd drop out of the race. despite what my brethren conservatives maintain the dems have a number of competent folks in their stables who would be decent presidents and a vast improvement from trump/biden

Don't you dare criticize West Wing. It's what Democrats think government is actually like.

Don't burst their bubble.

I don't think anyone is naive enough to think a TV show plot is real life. Doesn't mean it wasn't a really good show - it most certainly was.

It had a lot of consultation and input from a lot of people who did actually work in the West Wing from admins of both parties. And it wasn't exactly that far off from reality in practice, if not in prose. Most of the time the players in the show are completely stymied from making any significant impact on changing policies due to institutional and political sclerosis.

Trump would beat Biden in a Nathan's hot dog eating contest, but that's about it. Debate? No way. We're talking about a guy in Trump who, when the teleprompter shuts off, starts babbling about George Washington securing the airports.
How many multi-billion businesses does Biden run?

You continue to make a mockery of your claim to multiple college degrees.

I don't think anyone is naive enough to think a TV show plot is real life. Doesn't mean it wasn't a really good show - it most certainly was.

It had a lot of consultation and input from a lot of people who did actually work in the West Wing from admins of both parties. And it wasn't exactly that far off from reality in practice, if not in prose. Most of the time the players in the show are completely stymied from making any significant impact on changing policies due to institutional and political sclerosis.
They refer to it all the time. The are naive enough.

And it sounds like you are, too.

Your son receiving payments from a Ukrainian energy company because you were Vice President.
The corruption part is Biden calling into board meetings.

I wouldn't call being on the board 'corrupt'. But if he was giving money to the Big Guy (he was) and advocating for Ukraine (he was) without registering as a foreign agent (he didn't), then that's corruption.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT