ADVERTISEMENT

Galloway is coming off the bench now right?

No not always ... there's situations where the better individual sits for better team fit.
You kind of make my point. But they still have to earn their minutes and coach needs to find roles over the summer and fall during practices and games. I expect all of Rice, Carlyle and Trey will get plenty of PT. TG is versatile and can do a lot of different things well.

Reactions: kkott
Sure. But this is woodys team. I haven’t seen subject to change at any moment ever.
You are absolutely correct. I think all you really have to do is find out the NILs and that will most likely dictate Woody's starting five. He runs it like a professional basketball team.

Sure. But this is woodys team. I haven’t seen subject to change at any moment ever.
He's never had a reason to.. what I mean is there's not been a bench player worthy of starting over the starters ..

Everyone wanted Kopp and Race benched with Geronimo starting ... which was laughable at best. They wanted X benched with Trey starting, which wasn't that far fetched... but still it wasn't like X was more limited than Trey was ..

Plus it doesn't matter who starts, what matters is the minutes they get and who finishes Last year especially IU had one of the weakest benches in all of basketball .. none of them deserved more minutes. Hell they didn't deserve half the minutes they got. Except Leal ... some fans wanted him to start... *eyeroll*.

Now, the rotations through the first 3/4 of the game, those have sucked donkey nutz..

Reactions: nichlee
He's never had a reason to.. what I mean is there's not been a bench player worthy of starting over the starters ..

Everyone wanted Kopp and Race benched with Geronimo starting ... which was laughable at best. They wanted X benched with Trey starting, which wasn't that far fetched... but still it wasn't like X was more limited than Trey was ..

Plus it doesn't matter who starts, what matters is the minutes they get and who finishes Last year especially IU had one of the weakest benches in all of basketball .. none of them deserved more minutes. Hell they didn't deserve half the minutes they got. Except Leal ... some fans wanted him to start... *eyeroll*.

Now, the rotations through the first 3/4 of the game, those have sucked donkey nutz..
I still think Tamar should have played over Miller and Gallo. He was stunted by Woody for sure. Was he as good as I thought he would be, hell no. Still way better than Gallo.

Past is the past and we really don't have that much to judge on, but he hasn't changed his system or his lineups. Last year he just didn't have the players and it was a lost cause with Cupps playing 30 minutes in Big Ten games.

This year no excuses, there are so many players on this team. I really want to see Newton. He is my favorite type of player. A true "dog". If we can get him close to what he was athletically, he will play this year for sure.

I still think Tamar should have played over Miller and Gallo. He was stunted by Woody for sure. Was he as good as I thought he would be, hell no. Still way better than Gallo.

Past is the past and we really don't have that much to judge on, but he hasn't changed his system or his lineups. Last year he just didn't have the players and it was a lost cause with Cupps playing 30 minutes in Big Ten games.

This year no excuses, there are so many players on this team. I really want to see Newton. He is my favorite type of player. A true "dog". If we can get him close to what he was athletically, he will play this year for sure.
Okay I agree with that. Over Trey at least. I forgot about him. He had that spot got injured iirc and never got it back. Good call.

Reactions: Cavanagh
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT