ADVERTISEMENT

From the “You can’t make this up file”

You don't think closing our border would destroy our economy? Do you have any idea how much of our economy depends on money, people, and goods crossing the border?
Above the board money, decent capable people, and legal goods - is that really what is being discussed here? That’s not where we find ourselves OHG.

Back to the subject at hand. Where do you think fentanyl is originating from and from who? Ask the poster you replied to and see what their answer is.

Hint:

Reactions: DANC
Above the board money, decent capable people, and legal goods - is that really what is being discussed here? That’s not where we find ourselves OHG.

Back to the subject at hand. Where do you think fentanyl is originating from and from who? Ask the poster you replied to and see what their answer is.

Hint:
Goat's on a bender today. He obviously knew what you meant but he has to back the Administrations (non)position on illegal immigration.

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier

Hint:
It's originating in Asia. But, so what? VPM didn't say "stop the caravans," as if all it takes is flipping a switch that evil communist Biden refuses to flip. He said "close the border." Which would destroy our economy.

It's originating in Asia. But, so what? VPM didn't say "stop the caravans," as if all it takes is flipping a switch that evil communist Biden refuses to flip. He said "close the border." Which would destroy our economy.
It’s wide open right now and has been since Jan 2021, and how’s that “economy fix” working?

If you think a wide-open border is a proper economic policy, with positive impacts on our job market and infrastructure then you need a mental overhaul. Open your eyes dude.

It’s wide open right now and has been since Jan 2021, and how’s that “economy fix” working?

If you think a wide-open border is a proper economic policy, with positive impacts on our job market and infrastructure then you need a mental overhaul. Open your eyes dude.
Oh I get it. You are only talking about illegal crossings. You do think it's a simple switch that Biden just refuses to flip. You're an idiot.

So you don’t want to view reality? That’s cool. Your choice. Stay dumb.

https://www.voanews.com/amp/usa_bid...rsing-trump-immigration-policies/6201520.html
ive never disliked a president more than biden. but man that separating kids from their parents stuff is just brutal. those kids didn't have a choice and to be separated from their parents. unimaginable hardship. our gov is so so bad. none of these things from security to how we handle migrants shouldnt be this hard

Now the government can lock then up to get them off the streets. But as soon as they get out they will go back to the drugs. Therefore the church is the answer. Getting right with God is the answer. Having the hope of Jesus in the human heart is the answer.

It doesn't work that way.

Yeah, I feel the same away about yet another gun control law.
Yet another? Yeah we’ve really tried to do anything about gun laws lately. No matter how many schools are shot up. God forbid we try to do anything.

Right now close the border. 100k dying a year if this doesn't get fixed. Just let that number filter in. This is not pot or even cocaine. This is a drug that can kill quickly. What do I think the government can do to help addicts? Nothing. This is ultimately a spiritual problem. People get on drugs for a variety of reasons. Now the government can lock then up to get them off the streets. But as soon as they get out they will go back to the drugs. Therefore the church is the answer. Getting right with God is the answer. Having the hope of Jesus in the human heart is the answer.
Then we shouldn’t have to “close the border.” Just get everyone right with God.

• Love
Reactions: UncleMark
Stop the importation of fentanyl and its resultant deaths? Fentanyl isn’t just “another drug” Zeke. You need to read up about it.
I know it’s not. I’ve read and seen several documentaries. There will be another to abuse when/if this one gets under control, don’t you think?

I know it’s not. I’ve read and seen several documentaries. There will be another to abuse when/if this one gets under control, don’t you think?
Oh well then - seeing several documentaries makes you and expert then.

Oh I get it. You are only talking about illegal crossings. You do think it's a simple switch that Biden just refuses to flip. You're an idiot.
Yeah, it is a switch he can flip - just like he did the first day he became President when he opened the border to anyone who wanted to cross it.

ive never disliked a president more than biden. but man that separating kids from their parents stuff is just brutal. those kids didn't have a choice and to be separated from their parents. unimaginable hardship. our gov is so so bad. none of these things from security to how we handle migrants shouldnt be this hard
Nothing's changed in that regard. Children are still crossing the border with no adult around. The Trump policy was to ensure that the children were with their actual parents, and not used for sex trafficking an labor by the cartels.

The problem with fentanyl is it’s being used to lace other drugs people are using and they don’t know it. As far as I know, not many users are seeking out fentanyl to use.

The problem with fentanyl is it’s being used to lace other drugs people are using and they don’t know it. As far as I know, not many users are seeking out fentanyl to use.
Attia and Huberman took a deep dive on this subject at 2:21:26

And here’s the even deeper dive with Attia and Hipolito

And, by the way, the number is now well over 200k deaths per year

Before one of my surgeries last year, I read through the anesthesiologist report and - much to my surprise - fentanyl was one of the drugs they gave me.

I admit, that made me feel uncomfortable.

Before one of my surgeries last year, I read through the anesthesiologist report and - much to my surprise - fentanyl was one of the drugs they gave me.

My buddy had 2 heart valves repaired 2 ears ago. Post Op he was supposed to wake up in 2-3 days. 14-15 days later he still had not. Finally a new doc looks over his chart and says, good god look at the level of fent that you all have him on. They cut it back and he woke up in about 4-5 hours.

Many people don't realize that docs will also prescribe fentanyl as a pain reliever, a lot of times in cancer patients.

Reactions: UncleMark
My buddy had 2 heart valves repaired 2 ears ago. Post Op he was supposed to wake up in 2-3 days. 14-15 days later he still had not. Finally a new doc looks over his chart and says, good god look at the level of fent that you all have him on. They cut it back and he woke up in about 4-5 hours.
Can you say "lawsuit"?

That's unbelievable and scary. Where did he have it done - I want to make sure never to go there.

Last edited:
Attia and Huberman took a deep dive on this subject at 2:21:26

And here’s the even deeper dive with Attia and Hipolito

And, by the way, the number is now well over 200k deaths per year
@zeke4ahs , watch those. This is an important issue. The second one covers how many counterfeit pills and illicit drugs are seeing fentanyl lacing: marijuana, Adderall, X, ketamine, cocaine, vape pens with THC.

You misunderstand the issue if you think fentanyl is just the newest recreational drug in a long line of them.

Can you say "lawsuit"?

That's unbelievable and scary. Where did he have it done - I want to make sure never to go there.
I know right !
It was up by the pyramids on the northwest corner of 465. Is that, or used to be, Wishard?

I know right !
It was up by the pyramids on the northwest corner of 465. Is that, or used to be, Wishard?
I know right !
That sounds like maybe St. Vincent's? I'm surprised - that's a well-known heart care hospital. My Dad went there for a couple procedures.

Call Ken Nunn!!!

Did they get to drive the Rolls?
sixteen candles GIF

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT