ADVERTISEMENT

Four officers killed, four more shot

What exactly are you babbling about now? What is political about my post. It was just an observation. And, yes, as Zeke said, it was only 1 1/2 hours after the OP. Of course the dog post had 30 posts in the same time that this one had 5.

so?

lack of posts or debate doesn't mean anyone thought it was alright. you and mcm are just trying to turn something that isn't political into a political debate. congrats on a job well done.

so?

lack of posts or debate doesn't mean anyone thought it was alright. you and mcm are just trying to turn something that isn't political into a political debate. congrats on a job well done.
It is political tho. Floyd and all that followed was a product of a false narrative that received outsized attention from the left.

Reactions: DDE-6-20-23
so?

Never said anything about being "alright" or not. It clearly did not spark a nerve to the extent the other post did. That is all.

What exactly are you debating?

Never said anything about being "alright" or not. It clearly did not spark a nerve to the extent the other post did. That is all.

What exactly are you debating?

You commented 100 minutes after the thread was created. Politically charged threads will always get more responses regardless of the level of awfulness.

Then mcm made the idiotic attempt to pretend the reasoning was political. Sorry for lumping you into making it political.

Black guy with priors killing cops. Many of the board lefties hate those facts. Only white mass shooters make them horny. Shooter and the rest are like groundhogs

Anything from Al sharpton on this?
I have not and am not going to, read all of this thread. Has any of our lefty brethren suggested that this only happened because we don't let felons have guns? If only we allowed him to have guns, there wouldn't of been a need for a warrant, thus it's the cops fault.
Hickory maybe? dog? shooter? any of them?

Reactions: mcmurtry66
I have not and am not going to, read all of this thread. Has any of our lefty brethren suggested that this only happened because we don't let felons have guns? If only we allowed him to have guns, there wouldn't of been a need for a warrant, thus it's the cops fault.
Hickory maybe? dog? shooter? any of them?
There’s a great simpson’s episode that always reminds me of hickory when he posts. Homer is going to save the bowling alley. And the key he decides is marketing!!

So they show homer with reading glasses on at the end of a huge library table reading a treatise on advanced marketing.

Few hours go by he is down to one big book and it just says marketing on the outside.

The scene ends and all you can see is Homer’s index finger scrolling down to find the word marketing in the dictionary

What exactly are you babbling about now? What is political about my post. It was just an observation. And, yes, as Zeke said, it was only 1 1/2 hours after the OP. Of course the dog post had 30 posts in the same time that this one had 5.
You seem determined to draw a conclusion from comparing the two. The dog post was also after 4 on Friday, in other words the weekend. This was 9 on Tuesday morning. Some people might be working. And has been said before, I’m not sure what there is to discuss besides it’s awful.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT