ADVERTISEMENT

Flight tracker speculation…..

might be some false positives with the approach, but looking at the list is certainly interesting stuff.

- Charlottesville is likely the soccer team returning.
- Willow Run is Yipsilante (Eastern Michigan) but could also be volleyball returning from UM in Ann Arbor.
- FAU is in Boca Raton
- Columbus, OH could be one of the OSU assistants but I'd imagine travel there is common

might be some false positives with the approach, but looking at the list is certainly interesting stuff.

- Charlottesville is likely the soccer team returning.
- Willow Run is Yipsilante (Eastern Michigan) but could also be volleyball returning from UM in Ann Arbor.
- FAU is in Boca Raton
- Columbus, OH could be one of the OSU assistants but I'd imagine travel there is common
Ypsilanti. Pronounced Ipsalanti, in case Creighton’s your new coach.

Perhaps because there are so many flights arriving at IND that every single coach in the country would be a possibility with that strategy.
OC’s from Alabama and Michigan are hot rumor’s as well as Gruden and Washington St coach.

OC’s from Alabama and Michigan are hot rumor’s as well as Gruden and Washington St coach.
I don't know a lot about him but I like that Washington St coach. Having lived in Washington years ago and attended the Apple Cup at Wazzu, it use to be a hard place to win. He took over midseason a year or two ago when their HC refused to get a COVID shot. He has recruited well and kept the success of the program going under some terrible circumstances this year, not knowing what their football conference future is.

Reactions: Palmbeachhoosier
For my preference of all the names suggested I really like Herman, Creighton and Dickert. Also 3 we'd have a realistic opportunity to hire. All 3 would know able assistants for a strong staff. Herman's and Dickert's recruiting tree might be a little broader than CC but maybe not. But all 3 have earned success.

Reactions: vesuvius13
You have 4 total posts ever, all since yesterday and all are obsessed with Creighton. Are you his mom? Let it go, bud. He should stay in Yipsilanti
stripes lighten GIF

so I have become addicted to this now. The Oakland Michigan flights appears to be a delivery as the arrival and departure are like a 30 mins apart. I found a departing plane this morning to Ogden Utah which I thought was wired. However the same plane went from West Lafayette to Ogden last week.

Correction West Lafayette to Charlottesville

Last edited:
He's a really good coach, but he has that anti-swearing policy for coaches and players. Not a big fan of young men not allowed to be young men

Not sure I would have an anti-swearing policy if I were in his shoes but young men can still be young men without swearing. Not a hill I would die on though.

All on board with Tom Herman. I really hope that’s the guy. Obviously has recruiting connects in Texas, and has spent the last year getting to know players in Florida.

The job he did at Texas was definitely underwhelming, but it’s not bad enough to make me worry. The guy proved he can coach at Houston. Would absolutely love to see it, and I’m really hopeful that’s the guy.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT