ADVERTISEMENT

Evangelicals call Jesus "weak" and "liberal"

You and others have been here a lot longer than me so you probably know this guy's history, but he's looking more and more like a parody account.
I know. He always was somewhat but even more so recently, he changes names all the time.

I think they “believe” they are happy without children. And maybe they are.

But relative to giving birth and and steering another human being through this world. Their happiness seems extremely shallow.

“Hey look Instagram, I’m in Croatia”
Oh I’m sure you know better than women whether they are happy or not and whether their happiness is shallow or not, whether their life has purpose, etc. You’re the expert.

Oh I’m sure you know better than women whether they are happy or not and whether their happiness is shallow or not, whether their life has purpose, etc. You’re the expert.
I’m not pretending to be all-knowing.

I just know that every women I’ve met has dropped trivial, self-aggrandizing bullshit once they had a child.

Is your opinion that a trip to Europe is more satisfying than raising a child?

I know liberals like to live in the world of moral relativism. What care is it if mine?

Someone’s ideology has to rule. And it can either be Judeo-Christian or the people who deny Catholics adoption for being catholic.

Choose wisely.

I’m not pretending to be all-knowing.

I just know that every women I’ve met has dropped trivial, self-aggrandizing bullshit once they had a child.

Is your opinion that a trip to Europe is more satisfying than raising a child?

I know liberals like to live in the world of moral relativism. What care is it if mine?

Someone’s ideology has to rule. And it can either be Judeo-Christian or the people who deny Catholics adoption for being catholic.

Choose wisely.
Well you think a career is trivial, according to your previous post. Every woman you know quit her career? No one’s ideology has to rule.

No one’s ideology has to rule.
Yes. One does. How ignorant are you?

Morality extenders beyond the law into our everyday life. Have you ever done something “wrong” that wasn’t illegal? That is your morality speaking. Moral relativism is a path to hell. Surely you can grasp that.

The liberals are well intentioned in that they want everyone to be able to live freely. That’s a completely different matter from society promoting said atypical beliefs or even cramming them down on others.

You, Zeke, aren’t a liberal however. You’re a marxsist. You’re just too dumb to realize it’s

A career is trivial in comparison to being a good father and husband to your wife and kids. Do you deny that?

You wouldn’t know.

Yes. One does. How ignorant are you?

Morality extenders beyond the law into our everyday life. Have you ever done something “wrong” that wasn’t illegal? That is your morality speaking. Moral relativism is a path to hell. Surely you can grasp that.

The liberals are well intentioned in that they want everyone to be able to live freely. That’s a completely different matter from society promoting said atypical beliefs or even cramming them down on others.

You, Zeke, aren’t a liberal however. You’re a marxsist. You’re just too dumb to realize it’s

A career is trivial in comparison to being a good father and husband to your wife and kids. Do you deny that?

You wouldn’t know.
Troll and nutcase. PS I know. You don’t. You aren’t married and don’t have kids. Speaking of dumb… you were dumb when you were Farva and you’re dumber now. We always know when it’s you, no matter what name you use. Wonder why that is? The dumb is something you can’t shake. Marxist? You don’t even know what it means. Even more dumb.

Honeymoon? Planning for children?

Or miserable isolates that have found someone to share in their misery because they’re misguided?

Do you believe pretty Instagram photos and visiting another country for a few days are the key to a happy life?
I guarantee they are not even close to being as miserable as you.

Reactions: zeke4ahs
It is amazing that iucrazy hasn't heard religious people stating their opinions over and over and over again.

Many religious people think spreading the gospel and judging others is in the job description
Many less progressive Christian Churches are Bible -based and Word-based. The credo is to 'Know Him and Make Him Known to Others'.

A lash out. A really unfortunate lash out.

Easy fella. No need to be calling people broke dick, douchebags because they extoll the importance of the nuclear family. We have millennia of human biology and cultural formation that tells this unit is optimal.

No one is being guilted or prayed upon. Before I found my fiancé, I simply understood that women who value trivial things (like abortion access, their career, pets, woke politics) over important things just weren’t going to be a long term match.

That’s was dating is for. To find someone with shared values who you think would make a good partner for child rearing.

The fact that you have such a reaction tells me all your female relationships are likely very shallow.

Seriously congratulations on finding love with someone who aligns with your beliefs. That's not always the case.

Your arguments are quite ridged and mean spirited which comes across as more Cal Hockley than Jack Dawson (Titanic reference).

Other words they reek of beta male desperation in the effort to guilt, entrap and shame women into the beta males possession, since that's the only way they believe the can get and keep a woman and a relationship.

Again congrats, hope it's based on a real love for each other and not some 'it's time for me to find someone to settle down with' logic because in my experience, the most miserable people by far are those in bad marriages.

Seriously congratulations on finding love with someone who aligns with your beliefs. That's not always the case.

Your arguments are quite ridged and mean spirited which comes across as more Cal Hockley than Jack Dawson (Titanic reference).

Other words they reek of beta male desperation in the effort to guilt, entrap and shame women into the beta males possession, since that's the only way they believe the can get and keep a woman and a relationship.

Again congrats, hope it's based on a real love for each other and not some 'it's time for me to find someone to settle down with' logic because in my experience, the most miserable people by far are those in bad marriages.
If things go bad he can always deflate her and put her back in the box.

You sound quite knowledgeable regarding beta male tactics.

Some interesting analysis from Moore's appearance on Morning Joe this morning. Imagine being a Christian and not being embarrassed to have Donald Trump professing to be one as well...

Many less progressive Christian Churches are Bible -based and Word-based. The credo is to 'Know Him and Make Him Known to Others'.
The Christian Religion is all about Jesus. John 20:30-31 says Now Jesus did many other signs in the presence of [his] disciples that are not written in this book. 31But these are written that you may [come to] believe that Jesus is the Messiah, the Son of God, and that through this belief you may have life in his name.

You sound quite knowledgeable regarding beta male tactics.
5uydhp.jpg

I think they “believe” they are happy without children. And maybe they are.

But relative to giving birth and and steering another human being through this world. Their happiness seems extremely shallow.

“Hey look Instagram, I’m in Croatia”
You’re gonna throw out the word “believe” in quotations in a thread also talking about religion? Well, I guess if that’s what people “believe”.

Something the feminist movement has failed to understand is that marriage is an institution built to rein in men, not women.

A man will put his dick in a toaster over. They’re feral mostly.

We created marriage as an institution because we realized it was the optimal way to raise children. How do people deny this?

You’re very intelligent. What do you think about Muslims? Are they the most unmuslim people on the the planet?
You’re making a false equivalency. The question ought to be “are Saudi Muslim Wahabbists the most unmuslim people on the planet,” for example.

Regardless, I think he’s making the “no true Scotsman” fallacy.

I think there’s an argument that American evangelicals believe their stuff more sincerely than other groups within Christianity because they tend to believe aspects in spite of evidence (e.g., young earth creationism) and believe the literal truth of their holy book on faith so they don’t have to bend it to fit their world.

That’s not to say that American evangelicalism hasn’t been corrupted significantly for selfish purposes, (e.g., the Falwell family), political purposes, or isn’t generally harmful to a lot of people (e.g., purity culture, conversion therapy, and foundational teachings that lead to guilt & shame).

You’re making a false equivalency. The question ought to be “are Saudi Muslim Wahabbists the most unmuslim people on the planet,” for example.

I think there’s an argument that American evangelicals believe their stuff more sincerely than other groups within Christianity because they tend to believe aspects in spite of evidence (e.g., young earth creationism) and believe the literal truth of their holy book on faith so they don’t have to bend it to fit their world.

That’s not to say that American evangelicalism hasn’t been corrupted significantly for selfish purposes, (e.g., the Falwell family), political purposes, or isn’t generally harmful to a lot of people (e.g., purity culture, conversion therapy, and foundational teachings that lead to guilt & shame).
I wasn’t being serious. DC is a shit poster. Your ignorance and bigotry towards Christianity was noted a long time ago. This is probably the 100th time you have professed it.

I wasn’t being serious. DC is a shit poster. Your ignorance and bigotry towards Christianity was noted a long time ago. This is probably the 100th time you have professed it.
Lol.

“I don’t agree with you and I think some of your beliefs can have harmful effects on people.” = bigotry

“I don’t agree with you, I think some of your beliefs can have harmful effects on people, and I think you’re going to spend eternity in hell.” = fine

Guilt and shame aren't necessarily bad things.

They are normal regulating emotions that tend to push people towards regulating adverse behavior.
I can agree with that then.

My objection is more about what’s objectively adverse vs more subjective.

Like, there is a whole industry of therapists helping women get over the guilt and shame of having having had an orgasm in HS.

I can agree with that then.

My objection is more about what’s objectively adverse vs more subjective.

Like, there is a whole industry of therapists helping women get over the guilt and shame of having having had an orgasm in HS.
I think that we are just stupid about sex in general. And this is usually what the disagreement with the whole "guilt and shame" thing revolves around.

Reactions: TMFT
You have to understand your are talking to a progressive. In the mind of a progressive any alteration of one’s basest instincts or desires to appease others would be acceptance of discrimination.

Nothing. Is more important than being your most authentic self. Too bad the most authentic self always manifests as a selfish POS.

You see it in the way they speak to “my truth”, “my body”, “my identity”, “my pronouns”. All a reinforcement that nothing in this world is more important than “ME”.
You add nothing remotely resembling an addition to a discussion. Run along while the grown ups talk.

I think that for all intents and purposes, sex within a marriage of two adults is probably the best way to go about it. That said, I don't think your are off to hell if you have it before marriage. (Hope not or I am in trouble.) That said, I know that religious point of view isn't something you can force on everyone. So I do think there is a median there that can be reached where we are honest with kids too, sex is fun. It feels good. However, there are a whooooole host of emotions and things that get wrapped up with it too and promiscuity has it's own drawbacks. I think the whole "I went through my ho phase" and the "hookup" culture going on now is detrimental to society at large.

Huge topic I don't have the opportunity to get into here but I have two articles bookmarked to talk about when I have more time. We have an epidemic of teens/young adults who aren't coping well in this world and this is just one piece of it. There is a really big piece that I think ties these all together that the articles discuss. Sorry, not meaning to give a teaser but I don't want to just drop links with no comment.

I think that for all intents and purposes, sex within a marriage of two adults is probably the best way to go about it. That said, I don't think your are off to hell if you have it before marriage. (Hope not or I am in trouble.) That said, I know that religious point of view isn't something you can force on everyone. So I do think there is a median there that can be reached where we are honest with kids too, sex is fun. It feels good. However, there are a whooooole host of emotions and things that get wrapped up with it too and promiscuity has it's own drawbacks. I think the whole "I went through my ho phase" and the "hookup" culture going on now is detrimental to society at large.

Huge topic I don't have the opportunity to get into here but I have two articles bookmarked to talk about when I have more time. We have an epidemic of teens/young adults who aren't coping well in this world and this is just one piece of it. There is a really big piece that I think ties these all together that the articles discuss. Sorry, not meaning to give a teaser but I don't want to just drop links with no comment.
Remind me to stay away from the Maverick memes with you in the future.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT