ADVERTISEMENT

End DEI

How can I when you destroy all of my opportunities to get ahead? I'm a good father and husband but you are afraid of my success, you keep trying to take it away. You want me back in the fifties and forties when

Power is not a zero-sum game, when you have all of it. POTUS wanna be , majorities in most southern state legislatures even the dam school boards. Walk in another man's shoes b4 you spill your garbage. You whites are preventing that power,you are afra

Who made up and wrote the Constitution? it started in the beginning. Every time black people had any success . There was a white backlash.
You still do not understand, I guess since you are a part of that class. You never will

CoH, you bring up an interesting topic. You should start a thread on power and authority. More precisely, who has the power in the U.S. and why.

If being the U.S. president is a prime example of achieving authority and power, what does this say about women and Blacks ? Why hasn't a women achieved this position. Also, why only one Black president with chances of a second one looking unlikely ?

Pretty weak way to start. We've only had one (recently who won reelection) while his successor (female) narrowly lost the general, but won the primary? We have a female, black VP - not that she was deserving.

That doesn't imply in the slightest that we won't have more in coming years. That being said, Black people make up 13% of the population and given their lack of care and effort related to education, the amount that actually go on to be qualified to be President is incredibly minuscule.

On the female side, it's a lot more nuanced and could be worth a thread.

Reactions: jet812 and DANC
A sad day, black and brown people are being attacked everywhere. In most states, DEI is being attacked. When progress is made, there is always white backlash.

A sad day, black and brown people are being attacked everywhere. In most states, DEI is being attacked. When progress is made, there is always white backlash.

The only people out attacking anyone are the young blacks shooting up every city they live in. Spend more time worried about the rot in the urban black community and less about stupid shit like this.

I like the tax credits idea.

Give them tradeable "% of taxable income" tax credits that they could trade on the open market.

50% taxable income credit doesn't help you because you don't make alot? Someone will buy it upfront at a worthwhile price. 😄

Lars. Duh. Look how many meetings he can handle a day. I think he married a black chick too. That’s funding gold.
I've met Nigerians - my daughter and wife have done missions work over there and we help an orphanage there. In some ways, they are 'whiter' than we are.

Great people - very polite and friendly. The kids are just.... kids. They could be any kid in the US. I've never seen a group of people so pleasant who have very little hope for a bright future. Very religious. They live their faith, even in the face of groups like Boko Haram.

Problem with doing any business over there is their government - they don't want you doing anything the locals could do. Plus, it might make their people less dependent on the government. Sad situation.

I like the tax credits idea.

Give them tradeable "% of taxable income" tax credits that they could trade on the open market.

50% taxable income credit doesn't help you because you don't make alot? Someone will buy it upfront at a worthwhile price. 😄
You have to pay taxes for that to be effective....

That’s why Brad and I will have Lars and his wife on the ground there. We’ll coordinate from The Gage
I've met Nigerians - my daughter and wife have done missions work over there and we help an orphanage there. In some ways, they are 'whiter' than we are.

Great people - very polite and friendly. The kids are just.... kids. They could be any kid in the US. I've never seen a group of people so pleasant who have very little hope for a bright future. Very religious. They live their faith, even in the face of groups like Boko Haram.

Problem with doing any business over there is their government - they don't want you doing anything the locals could do. Plus, it might make their people less dependent on the government. Sad situation.

Me too.

Who we going to get to do actual work on this Nigeria
I’ll tell ya this much. Startups aren’t for the faint of heart. Hard hard shit. Just finding a name that isn’t taken is impossible. Don’t believe me. Check out tiger woods’ new logo and branding. That man is a billionaire with a massive company behind him and it looks like my minion and his crew designed it

I’ll tell ya this much. Startups aren’t for the faint of heart. Hard hard shit. Just finding a name that isn’t taken is impossible. Don’t believe me. Check out tiger woods’ new logo and branding. That man is a billionaire with a massive company behind him and it looks like my minion and his crew designed it
Is ThreeeeeeeUuuuuupppp taken?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT