ADVERTISEMENT

Dj Wagner just got sucked into the portal.

I wonder if Pope knew the entire team was going to poached away before he could close on the house....
Haven't visited Rupp Rafters in years...they have to be in total shock over there.
may be a long year ahead for our boy Runnin Richie.

Reactions: Bucket Getter
I wonder if Pope knew the entire team was going to poached away before he could close on the house....
Haven't visited Rupp Rafters in years...they have to be in total shock over there.
If he didn't expect "Cal's guys" to leave, he's incredibly naïve, and he should have already known there were a few NBA departures.

I can tell you for a program that in the last 15 years has 3 Elite Eights, 2 Final Fours, 1 National Championship, 1 National runner up and multiple conference & conference tournament titles, you’d think you were reading our forum after 1 final four and 3 conference titles in 25 years.

I could see Pope getting run out of town midway through his second season if it looks bad.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT