ADVERTISEMENT

Creed

Come on...Creed?

apc.gif

Ummm….I actually like the remix. Creed was a popular band when I was growing up.
Good god man just admit you're a closet Nickleback fan, slit your wrists and be done with it... :D

(Since you're a member of the "Dream Team", let me clarify that I mean that figuratively, not literally...);)

Btw, let me add that I only opened this thread because I thought it pertained to Creed, from The Office. I do not appreciate the clickbait..:). The real Creed was a member of an actual band (Grassroots), totally unlike whatever Creed or Nickleback purport to be...:cool:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: snarlcakes
Good god man just admit you're a closet Nickleback fan, slit your wrists and be done with it... :D

(Since you're a member of the "Dream Team", let me clarify that I mean that figuratively, not literally...);)

Btw, let me add that I only opened this thread because I thought it pertained to Creed, from The Office. I do not appreciate the clickbait..:). The real Creed was a member of an actual band (Grassroots), totally unlike whatever Creed or Nickleback purport to be...:cool:
You ask and you shall receive 😁

Reactions: DANC
Found snarl....the dude in the ascot hat on the left... A few decades older than everyone else.... about the 1:12:15 mark.

Last edited:
Reactions: BadWakeboarder
And will likely replace "Livin on a Prayer" at Memorial this Fall...

Last edited:
Found snarl....the dude in the ascot hat on the left... A few decades older than everyone else? 1:12:15 mark.

I wish it was me. That’s C.O. He’s my ride or die. I’m the dude in the black leather jacket. We both still got it.

The Creed resurgence was started by the Texas Rangers last summer...kinda as a joke. It's now infiltrated the college scene.

Those in the know, get the joke.

Shitlib dorks like Cosmic, don't.
This is the day we peaked as a nation. Has been downhill ever since.

https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F6191dfb6-e20f-42c2-9544-1f0edabe6a27_352x262.gif

I hadn't seen that he actually died.

I feel like a real dick now.
I knew he died and still thought your posts were funny. I’ll make you feel better. I’m in a text chain with 10 buddies and someone said he died and another buddy posted the same thing you did. I laughed at that one too. Yeah…..I’m just a dick.

• Haha
Reactions: Baller23Boogie
Found snarl....the dude in the ascot hat on the left... A few decades older than everyone else.... about the 1:12:15 mark.

I"m now imagining you watching over an hour of that just to pick out the funniest person to equate to snarl.

Which would be awesome.

• Haha
I knew he died and still thought your posts were funny. I’ll make you feel better. I’m in a text chain with 10 buddies and someone said he died and another buddy posted the same thing you did. I laughed at that one too. Yeah…..I’m just a dick.
Dude, we might be in the same text string.

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT