ADVERTISEMENT

Creed

Come on...Creed?

apc.gif

Ummmā€¦.I actually like the remix. Creed was a popular band when I was growing up.
Good god man just admit you're a closet Nickleback fan, slit your wrists and be done with it... :D

(Since you're a member of the "Dream Team", let me clarify that I mean that figuratively, not literally...);)

Btw, let me add that I only opened this thread because I thought it pertained to Creed, from The Office. I do not appreciate the clickbait..:). The real Creed was a member of an actual band (Grassroots), totally unlike whatever Creed or Nickleback purport to be...:cool:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: snarlcakes
Good god man just admit you're a closet Nickleback fan, slit your wrists and be done with it... :D

(Since you're a member of the "Dream Team", let me clarify that I mean that figuratively, not literally...);)

Btw, let me add that I only opened this thread because I thought it pertained to Creed, from The Office. I do not appreciate the clickbait..:). The real Creed was a member of an actual band (Grassroots), totally unlike whatever Creed or Nickleback purport to be...:cool:
You ask and you shall receive šŸ˜

Reactions: DANC
Found snarl....the dude in the ascot hat on the left... A few decades older than everyone else.... about the 1:12:15 mark.

Last edited:
Reactions: BadWakeboarder
Last edited:
Found snarl....the dude in the ascot hat on the left... A few decades older than everyone else? 1:12:15 mark.

I wish it was me. Thatā€™s C.O. Heā€™s my ride or die. Iā€™m the dude in the black leather jacket. We both still got it.

The Creed resurgence was started by the Texas Rangers last summer...kinda as a joke. It's now infiltrated the college scene.

Those in the know, get the joke.

Shitlib dorks like Cosmic, don't.
This is the day we peaked as a nation. Has been downhill ever since.

https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F6191dfb6-e20f-42c2-9544-1f0edabe6a27_352x262.gif

I hadn't seen that he actually died.

I feel like a real dick now.
I knew he died and still thought your posts were funny. Iā€™ll make you feel better. Iā€™m in a text chain with 10 buddies and someone said he died and another buddy posted the same thing you did. I laughed at that one too. Yeahā€¦..Iā€™m just a dick.

• Haha
Reactions: Baller23Boogie
Found snarl....the dude in the ascot hat on the left... A few decades older than everyone else.... about the 1:12:15 mark.

I"m now imagining you watching over an hour of that just to pick out the funniest person to equate to snarl.

Which would be awesome.

• Haha
I knew he died and still thought your posts were funny. Iā€™ll make you feel better. Iā€™m in a text chain with 10 buddies and someone said he died and another buddy posted the same thing you did. I laughed at that one too. Yeahā€¦..Iā€™m just a dick.
Dude, we might be in the same text string.

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT