ADVERTISEMENT

Covid restrictions are on the way back

Screw that! You think I took the jab? Its nonsense! I honestly feel sorry for the people that HAD to get it. NOT COOL!!!

It was a freaking fear show times a million. Complete fear. Thats what they did! These people though radio, TV, and other media methods are not stupid. I had that crap twice and have asthma. Besides a bad cough I whooped its ass. I'm not gonna lie they made me think, But bible reading got to me and I said NO.

I know alot of people that said NO and I know alot that did and many of them had to because of their job which is really really messed up.

And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

Do you have any idea the spiritual forces at work behind things?
This is special...a combination of your two funniest types of posts...apocalyptic hysteria that only dupes would ignore.

You're on a role today...too hot down in your Carmel bunker?

Reactions: zeke4ahs
Yep. Buddy on the "Pfizer Covid Response Team" told me earlier this week they were ramping up for September.

IDS already getting in on the gig...

Indiana based all of its restrictions on hospitalization, and that was the best approach, and there should be some preparations for kids going back to school and college students arriving on campus.

• Haha
Reactions: Ty Webb iu
Remembering what you have posted about their purpose, if you're holed up in your home with your weapons, doesn't that kind of defeat the purpose of your radical defiance?

🧐
yes. the logic isn't great. like trump never surrendering while surrendering at co jail. bottom line is i need an excuse to use up my jim bakker doomsday buckets before they expire. i'm inviting conflict at this point

yes. the logic isn't great. like trump never surrendering while surrendering at co jail. bottom line is i need an excuse to use up my jim bakker doomsday buckets before they expire. i'm inviting conflict at this point
56957271.jpg

• Love
Reactions: mcmurtry66
I won’t be locked down again. Anyone who tries will have to get through an AR, shotgun, and ankle knife
I'll tell you what. I'm fuming sitting here thinking about the BS mandates and lockdowns. My Mother in Law died alone and probably not understanding why we could not be with her. I get really fired up at the thought!

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
I'll tell you what. I'm fuming sitting here thinking about the BS mandates and lockdowns. My Mother in Law died alone and probably not understanding why we could not be with her. I get really fired up at the thought!
Some super blue counties would lock down but it would be nothing like last time. Too many wouldn’t comply. Cops wouldn’t enforce etc. I’d be in a trickbag as my daughter goes to school in the WOKEST WOKE school district on the planet. I have no idea what she/her would do

I don't think you fully understand which side of the political spectrum you actually fall on anymore. And since when did wingnut become a substitute for freethinker?
I know I’m a conservative and not a Democrat. I know I’m not a Trumpster or a wingnut (most wingnuts are Trumpsters). I know that wingnut doesn’t equate to freethinker in any way.

Reactions: NPT and MrBing
Has it been reported what strain of Covid is circulating and if this year’s influenza vaccine is a good match?
The seasonal influenza virus strains are generally very much unrelated to SARS-CoV-2 strains. Different virus families, different viral entry mechanisms, different host cell targets, different genes altogether. Flu shot generally provide no significant COVID infection protection and COVID vaccines provide no significant influenza infection protection.

The current SARS-CoV-2 strain of interest is called BA 2.86. It's evolved from the omicron strain lineage and appears to still be highly susceptible to drugs & vaccines showing prior efficacy vs. omicron.

Reactions: MrBing
Some super blue counties would lock down but it would be nothing like last time. Too many wouldn’t comply. Cops wouldn’t enforce etc. I’d be in a trickbag as my daughter goes to school in the WOKEST WOKE school district on the planet. I have no idea what she/her would do
We were dealing with hospitals and nursing homes and finally a covid wing that was on lockdown. While she died of something else "they said" she got it and moved her in a locked down wing. I'm sure others on this board dealt with that, but it was completely unnecessary IMO and we should have been able to see her.

Home school. Thats what they will do everyone will be back on computers from home. The 1st time around screwed kids up enough. Another round! Damn.

Indiana based all of its restrictions on hospitalization, and that was the best approach, and there should be some preparations for kids going back to school and college students arriving on campus.
hospitalization is a mess for restrictions. i don't know if it's a good approach or not. maybe it's necessary. but it's convoluted. and our gov really should do better with the amount we are taxed. so you say let's base it on hospitalizations. that's just generic phrasing that sends alarms to communities. maybe there are 100 icu beds. maybe they run at 85% occupancy to stay profitable. now add 10 covid patients to the mix and you have HOSPITALS ALMOST AT CAPACITY DUE TO COVID. so are we going to shut down a community of 100,000 because ten people are in the hospital, with all the deleterious impacts that attend same: business loss, school closings, blah blah blah

and of course in the period since the last lockdowns our gov(ts) have done nothing to address the issue - i'm sure.

Reactions: Spartans9312
Home school. Thats what they will do everyone will be back on computers from home. The 1st time around screwed kids up enough. Another round! Damn.
i would legitimately lose my shit. fortunately our old ag schmitt, now a us senator, wasn't Fing around with the school districts last time and sued them

Reactions: Indianaftw
The seasonal influenza virus strains are generally very much unrelated to SARS-CoV-2 strains. Different virus families, different viral entry mechanisms, different host cell targets, different genes altogether. Flu shot generally provide no significant COVID infection protection and COVID vaccines provide no significant influenza infection protection.

The current SARS-CoV-2 strain of interest is called BA 2.86. It's evolved from the omicron strain lineage and appears to still be highly susceptible to drugs & vaccines showing prior efficacy vs. omicron.
To your first paragraph….that is in no way relative to my question.

To your second….thank you. How does it relate to omicron as far as hospitalizations and death rates?

Another question….did the southern hemisphere have a bad influenza season? It has been a good barometer for what we are going to experience

For those of you that believed mask mandates were necessary, that the unvaxxed were terrible people that didn't care about the well-being of others, have you changed your beliefs at all? Will you fall in line with more mask mandates? Do you believe people should make their own choices regarding the jab and boosters? Or do you still believe the non-compliant are terrible or stupid people.
Covid restrictions are not coming back. Hind sight being 20/20 some of them were not needed.

However quit acting like wearing a cloth on your face for a few months or working from home was some god damned big insurmountable event. Jesus you guys are pussies.

To your first paragraph….that is in no way relative to my question.

To your second….thank you. How does it relate to omicron as far as hospitalizations and death rates?

Another question….did the southern hemisphere have a bad influenza season? It has been a good barometer for what we are going to experience
Sorry, I misunderstood your question.

I heard that expectations are for a rough flu season and southern hemisphere is seeing both A and B.

Reactions: Spartans9312
hospitalization is a mess for restrictions. i don't know if it's a good approach or not. maybe it's necessary. but it's convoluted. and our gov really should do better with the amount we are taxed. so you say let's base it on hospitalizations. that's just generic phrasing that sends alarms to communities. maybe there are 100 icu beds. maybe they run at 85% occupancy to stay profitable. now add 10 covid patients to the mix and you have HOSPITALS ALMOST AT CAPACITY DUE TO COVID. so are we going to shut down a community of 100,000 because ten people are in the hospital, with all the deleterious impacts that attend same: business loss, school closings, blah blah blah

and of course in the period since the last lockdowns our gov(ts) have done nothing to address the issue - i'm sure.
As I have said repeatedly….we completely botched to CoViD vaccine rollout and the restrictions on visiting relatives in hospitals was just as poorly done. Also…keeping kids out of schools once it was known that there was essentially no threat to them was also terrible.

Yeah….other than vaccine development, we did a piss poor job, as a country, all around.

Hell…world class athletes that weren’t vaccinated were not allowed into the country until April or May of this year.

Common sense and use of on the ground evidence was also non-existent.

In conclusion…we failed the majority of the populace

Sorry, I misunderstood your question.

I heard that expectations are for a rough flu season and southern hemisphere is seeing both A and B.

Thank you …I appreciate the information.

I’m guessing the influenza vaccine was not a good match which is, obviously, not good

Covid restrictions are not coming back. Hind sight being 20/20 some of them were not needed.

However quit acting like wearing a cloth on your face for a few months or working from home was some god damned big insurmountable event. Jesus you guys are pussies.
Your last paragraph reflects so much of what is wrong with this country at the moment. Just suck it up and do what you're told. It's weak, dumb, and sad. The people/sheep that blindly followed "the science" are the real pussies, imo.

Reread the OP. I didn't state that mask mandates and lockdowns were some insurmountable event. But they were stupid. I hope the people who willingly became sheep understand that now.

Reactions: Cthulhu85
Being Christian conservative has jack squat to do with a person’s vaccination status. Don’t tie this anti-vax nonsense to Christianity or conservatism. It’s a wingnut thing. I preferred when it was more of a moonbat thing. I don’t enjoy having so much stupidity on my side of the political spectrum. It’s embarrassing.
What's it matter if she's religious? She's not even real.

• Love
Reactions: UncleMark
Screw that! You think I took the jab? Its nonsense! I honestly feel sorry for the people that HAD to get it. NOT COOL!!!

It was a freaking fear show times a million. Complete fear. Thats what they did! These people though radio, TV, and other media methods are not stupid. I had that crap twice and have asthma. Besides a bad cough I whooped its ass. I'm not gonna lie they made me think, But bible reading got to me and I said NO.

I know alot of people that said NO and I know alot that did and many of them had to because of their job which is really really messed up.

And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

Do you have any idea the spiritual forces at work behind things?
You know any people that died of Covid that weren’t vaxxed?

We were dealing with hospitals and nursing homes and finally a covid wing that was on lockdown. While she died of something else "they said" she got it and moved her in a locked down wing. I'm sure others on this board dealt with that, but it was completely unnecessary IMO and we should have been able to see her.
Oh so you don’t believe she had Covid, even though the doctor told you she did?

Your last paragraph reflects so much of what is wrong with this country at the moment. Just suck it up and do what you're told. It's weak, dumb, and sad. The people/sheep that blindly followed "the science" are the real pussies, imo.

Reread the OP. I didn't state that mask mandates and lockdowns were some insurmountable event. But they were stupid. I hope the people who willingly became sheep understand that now.
And the ones who blindly ignore the experts are ignorant.

Being Christian conservative has jack squat to do with a person’s vaccination status.
For some it is definitely connected.

My sister is anti-vaccine because that's the stance of her minister and the people who go to her church in Seymour, IN. She actually tried to "explain" to me how the vaccine is (she was told) made out of the cells of aborted babies.

My brother is also anti-vaccine and a follower of that wing nut Rodney Howard-Browne, who claims that prayer protects you from COVID and that nobody in his church in the Tampa FL area has ever had it. My brother's step-son is a faith healer-in-training at that goofball's church. He wants nothig to do with me after I insisted that COVID is real.

Reactions: Aloha Hoosier
You linked some conspiracy theory nonsense to start this thread and are shameless enough to continue on as if you have something of value to say on the subject. That’s fascinating.
These drama queens just have to manufacture preemptive worst case scenarios.

Every far right nut on my wife's FB page are doing the same. Rubes...

On a "Pfizer Covid Response Team" and unvaccinated? True dedication there.

You’d think such an important team would be able to be found with a Google search. Not a mention at all.

Google "Pfizer Covid Response Team"
This Response Team member must never walk into medical facilities. Masks and vaccines are critical for most pharma teams that call on doctors.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT