ADVERTISEMENT

Conservative privilege

CO. Hoosier

Hall of Famer
Aug 29, 2001
According to more and more studies, research and data, as a conservative . . .

• I’m happier than a liberal
  • I‘m less likely to have a mental diagnosis than a liberal
  • I don’t worry and fret as much as a liberal
  • I have a more satisfying job than a liberal
  • My kids are less likely to have emotional issues than kids of a liberal
  • I‘m more likely to befriend a liberal than a liberal is to befriend me
  • I’m more optimistic than a liberal
  • Im more generous than a liberal
And I know I’m smarter than the presidents of Harvard, MIT, and Penn.

It is indeed a privilege to be a conservative.

It’s like being an IU fan, rather than a Pu fan. We’re better. Side note, those are a lot of the dream team requirements. You also have to be great looking and charming. I know you check those two boxes, as well. We Dream Teamers never apologize for our awesomeness.

It’s like being an IU fan, rather than a Pu fan. We’re better. Side note, those are a lot of the dream team requirements. You also have to be great looking and charming. I know you check those two boxes, as well. We Dream Teamers never apologize for our awesomeness.
It’s easy to see the humor in my thread. But there are serious points to this. Kids are more and more screwed up. The astounding increases perceived gender ambiguity is a social contagion that doesn’t come from conservatives. Birth rates are in the dumpster. Liberal women don’t want kids for a host of reasons ranging from contributing to climate change to selfishness to not seeing men as important. The epidemic of anxiety and depression is a problem centered in the liberal worry and fret communities. Liberals are increasingly less sel-relient. All of this has long term consequences.

Last edited:
ElaborateAssuredAlligatorgar-size_restricted.gif.c74d7c8de3b35d53c9638b31dbefe14e.gif

It’s easy to see the humor in my thread. But there are serious points to this. Kids are more and more screwed up. The astounding increases I perceived gender ambiguity is a social contagion that doesn’t come from conservatives. Birth rates are in the dumpster. Liberal women don’t want kids for a host of reasons ranging from contributing to climate change to selfishness to not seeing men as important. The epidemic of anxiety and depression is a problem centered in the liberal worry and fret communities. Liberals are increasingly less sel-relient. All of this has long term consequences.
Boy these kids are a pain. This morning I’m looking at my daughter putting on makeup in the passenger seat on the way to school. Her sbx dripping down the side of the cup into my cup holder.

You know I’m missing a party tomorrow night to drive you and Rosie to the bat mitzvah.

Yeah.

So make sure you get the details today. I don’t even know where it is.

Rosie has them.

Okay well get them.

The kid doesn’t go to my school.

Okay I need the details.

There’s an invitation card.

Great get me that today.

Rosie has it.

Okay well text me today.

I can’t text from school. We can’t use our phones all day. Well actually we can in six period.

Okay what time is six period.

Okay. Text me then.

My phone is usually dead by then because I’ve been using it all day and I don’t have a charger at school

Boy these kids are a pain. This morning I’m looking at my daughter putting on makeup in the passenger seat on the way to school. Her sbx dripping down the side of the cup into my cup holder.

You know I’m missing a party tomorrow night to drive you and Rosie to the bat mitzvah.

Yeah.

Rosie has them.

Okay well get them.

Okay I need the details.

Great get me that today.

Rosie has it.

Okay well text me today.

I can’t text from school. We can’t use our phones all day. Well actually we can in six period.

Okay. Text me then.

My phone is usually dead by then because I’ve been using it all day and I don’t have a charger at school
You’re complaining? All I got from my daughter at that age is “I’ve got nothing to wear.”

Last edited:

Yeah.

Rosie has them.

Okay well get them.

Okay I need the details.

Great get me that today.

Rosie has it.

Okay well text me today.

Okay. Text me then.

So, you're identifying as a liberal now, right?

Yeah.

Rosie has them.

Okay well get them.

Okay I need the details.

Great get me that today.

Rosie has it.

Okay well text me today.

Okay. Text me then.

Dude, that exchange. Right in the feelz. It's only going to get worse.

Yeah.

Rosie has them.

Okay well get them.

Okay I need the details.

Great get me that today.

Rosie has it.

Okay well text me today.

Okay. Text me then.

You need to be a little less Disney Dad and a little more D%ck Dad. Start out with taking the phone and throwing it out the window. And make her drink Black Rifleman Coffee. Someone is going to marry her someday, give the guy a fighting chance.

Dude, that exchange. Right in the feelz. It's only going to get worse.
You and me both.

Yesterday my daughter and I had this conversation.

Me- why weren’t you answering your phone?

Her- I left it at school.

Me- why did you do that?

Her-it was dead.

Me- why would that cause you to leave it there?

Her- well, I put it in my desk and when I woke up at the end of class, I walked out and forgot it.

Me- well, you’ve got to be more careful. You’ll be lucky if it’s still there in the morn…….wait, did you say when you woke up at the end of class?

Her- yes, I fell asleep.

Me- ……..

Swear to God that was an actual conversation I had.

You and me both.

Me- why did you do that?

Her-it was dead.

Her- well, I put it in my desk and when I woke up at the end of class, I walked out and forgot it.

Me- well, you’ve got to be more careful. You’ll be lucky if it’s still there in the morn…….wait, did you say when you woke up at the end of class?

Her- yes, I fell asleep.

Me- ……..

The silver lining?
They were discussing pronouns.
:)

You and me both.

Me- why did you do that?

Her-it was dead.

Her- yes, I fell asleep.

Me- ……..

That. Is. Hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You and me both.

Me- why did you do that?

Her-it was dead.

Her- yes, I fell asleep.

Me- ……..

I have that same convo, only replace phone with coat.

Me - It's cold outside, where's your coat

Her - At school.

Me - Why?

Her - Because it was cold in the morning so I wore it there.

Me - So why didn't you bring it home?

Her - Because it wasn't cold when school was let out.

Me - (Gives a blank stare, pondering where I went wrong.)

Her - Can I wear one of yours? It's cold outside.

Me - (Leaves room so I don't commit child abuse.)

Her (yelling) - Is that a yes?

I'm gonna be dead by the time I'm 50 because of these girls.

Her - At school.

Me - Why?

yeah the outfits and coats are incredibly annoying.

Reactions: Baller23Boogie
It’s easy to see the humor in my thread. But there are serious points to this. Kids are more and more screwed up. The astounding increases I perceived gender ambiguity is a social contagion that doesn’t come from conservatives. Birth rates are in the dumpster. Liberal women don’t want kids for a host of reasons ranging from contributing to climate change to selfishness to not seeing men as important. The epidemic of anxiety and depression is a problem centered in the liberal worry and fret communities. Liberals are increasingly less sel-relient. All of this has long term consequences.
It’s Friday and my seriousness cup is empty. Short answer, people need to suffer before they look for change. Americans have drifted away from Christianity, which is not good. Mix in the negative consequences of smaller/broken families, fewer friends, and way too much alone time (screens), it’s not surprising the amount of depression/anxiety.

more on happiness. i have to say that when i found out that MY STOKER HAD BETRAYED ME and i moved into a hotel i used their sauna daily. despite being bitter, angry, and weak, the sauna was wonderful, and quite honestly elevated my spirits. there might be something to a sauna. and for what it's worth the other day my daughter randomly said: i kind of miss that hotel. we should stay there again one of these days. and i'll be damned if i didn't think the same thing. hell tony larussa and the great rick majerus did the same during their entire stays here

Raised two daughters - made it through tons of grey hair! Both turned out really well, miracles do happen.

Quick story - Last night me and the Mrs. were out eating (Waffle House of all places) she kept kicking me and I had no idea why. She finally asked the "person" behind the counter what their pronouns were and they said "he and him". I looked confused and I asked why she asked. She told me I had misgendered this young person five times by calling them a "she", now it was very apparent he was a she so how am I supposed to know?

We get into a conversation with "Simon" and he asked where my wife worked, she told him she is a director of nursing at a psych hospital (my wife said the name) and "Simon" said oh I've been in there several times along with two other such hospitals in the area. Then our waitress who was 16 and a freshman in HS said from behind "Simon" oh I've been to that one as well as this one. I guess you wear those things like a badge of honor?

Anyway when we got in the car I looked at the wife and said damn we are lucky, all we had to deal with was common sense issues with our daughters. I went home and felt blessed.

It’s Friday and my seriousness cup is empty. Short answer, people need to suffer before they look for change. Americans have drifted away from Christianity, which is not good. Mix in the negative consequences of smaller/broken families, fewer friends, and way too much alone time (screens), it’s not surprising the amount of depression/anxiety.
another social media consequence.

The whole "why aren't you understanding me old man" attitude. I usually have to count to ten and then walk around the neighborhood twice before engaging.
i'll share that i had a very sad moment the other day in regards to your daughter and her age vs mine. mine is in 7th grade. so i was at sbx and it was absolutely packed. i was in line and this girl asked me if i was waiting to order. i said i was and i asked her what she needed. she said her mobile order was supposed to be ready at 8:16 but she has to be at school at 8:15. she had on her school uniform. i go what are you a senior? who cares. you're on cruise control now. to my shock she goes "no i'm a sophomore." she looked like a college kid. the difference between a sophomore and my 7th grader was the difference between a woman adn a kid. i couldn't believe it

i'll share that i had a very sad moment the other day in regards to your daughter and her age vs mine. mine is in 7th grade. so i was at sbx and it was absolutely packed. i was in line and this girl asked me if i was waiting to order. i said i was and i asked her what she needed. she said her mobile order was supposed to be ready at 8:16 but she has to be at school at 8:15. she had on her school uniform. i go what are you a senior? who cares. you're on cruise control now. to my shock she goes "no i'm a sophomore." she looked like a college kid. the difference between a sophomore and my 7th grader was the difference between a woman adn a kid. i couldn't believe it
Frightening. It really is. Between her, the wife, and my job....my Lisinipril is gonna go from 10mg to 50 real quickl.

It’s easy to see the humor in my thread. But there are serious points to this. Kids are more and more screwed up. The astounding increases perceived gender ambiguity is a social contagion that doesn’t come from conservatives. Birth rates are in the dumpster. Liberal women don’t want kids for a host of reasons ranging from contributing to climate change to selfishness to not seeing men as important. The epidemic of anxiety and depression is a problem centered in the liberal worry and fret communities. Liberals are increasingly less sel-relient. All of this has long term consequences.
Congratulations on starting your day with this huge pile of garbage. If that’s what makes you happy to believe, then have at it.

Ignorance is bliss.

Reactions: outside shooter

More importantly, do you believe in GOD? Being a conservative or a liberal means nothing. I.m a democrat and all of my kids,grand kids and greatgrandkids are find. Putting GOD first is the key.

Her - At school.

Me - Why?

Can we PLEASE get a dedicated pinned thread with all of these stories, pretty please? As a dad of 4 daughters and Grampa of 6 Grand daughters, these are killing me!!!

As with most things, the areas where the pendulum swings most widely is where people are screwed up. There are conservative, Christian/almost puritanical kids who are pretty screwed up. I don't think me voting for Barack Obama twice has sent my kids into a tailspin.

Can we PLEASE get a dedicated pinned thread with all of these stories, pretty please? As a dad of 4 daughters and Grampa of 6 Grand daughters, these are killing me!!!
amen to that. no one is swaying anyone with trump is a threat to america well the joe biden crime family is no better. everyone is just stuck in cement. let's talk SOCCER!!!!!!! let's talk NARCS AND SUPPLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and mix it with some good old kid stories. 7 am this morning joe there's a text from the ex stoker with our son. i reply hahahahaha. 11:00 this am. new text from the ex stoker "remember when he did this. it just popped up on photos." WHAT IS GOING ON?!!!!!! is she unhappy two weeks into a marriage? they are moving into a new house that "she just is in love with," or just want to talk about our kid together. bc i ain't doin that everyday.

The supposedly happy conservatives here seem to be fixated on how awful their world is because of their victimization (We can't even say Merry Christams anymore!), the perceived wrongdoings of a fully imaginary deep state, and and the alleged pure evilness of people with different political leanings. Doesn't sound happy to me!

Reactions: Willdog7
The silver lining?
They were discussing pronouns.
:)
Serious question Bulk. The answers the Harvard and Penn presidents gave about genocide of Jews doesn’t make you think WTF is wrong with these people and WTF is going on their campuses?

Yeah.

Rosie has them.

Okay well get them.

Okay I need the details.

Great get me that today.

Rosie has it.

Okay well text me today.

Okay. Text me then.

Classic last sentence. Kudos.

Serious question Bulk. The answers the Harvard and Penn presidents gave about genocide of Jews doesn’t make you think WTF is wrong with these people and WTF is going on their campuses?
Were the presidents asked their opinion about the concept of the genocide of Jews, or whether or not speech calling for the genocide of Jews was against campus rules? There is a huge difference in what you are asking, and what was actually discussed in the hearing, I think. Thus, your question is not really serious, but I'll answer both anyway.
1. The genocide of any ethnic population is evil. Period.
2. The presidents should have come out just as strongly when questioned about what was going on at their campuses, imho.

Now, serious question for you...why would you ask me this question, and what did you expect for an answer?

One more question...everything go well at the cardiologist?

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT