ADVERTISEMENT

"Look, having nuclear - my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer..."

UTFO

Hall of Famer
Feb 2, 2004
“.....Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart — you know, if you’re a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I’m one of the smartest people anywhere in the world — it’s true! — but when you’re a conservative Republican they try — oh, do they do a number — that’s why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune — you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we’re a little disadvantaged — but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me — it would have been so easy, and it’s not as important as these lives are — nuclear is so powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what’s going to happen and he was right, who would have thought? — but when you look at what’s going on with the four prisoners — now it used to be three, now it’s four — but when it was three and even now, I would have said it’s all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don’t, they haven’t figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it’s gonna take them about another 150 years — but the Persians are great negotiators..."

And to think people whose opinions I used to respect, people who helped shape me into the person I am today, people I admired....

....have thrown it all, and by "all" I mean our country, away over this ignoramus vulgarian.

You guys know better, too. You should also know that a neo fascist cult is just that. We don't need an America where the nation state, the people and its leader are "one". Take that shit to Jonestown, cultists.

“.....Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart — you know, if you’re a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I’m one of the smartest people anywhere in the world — it’s true! — but when you’re a conservative Republican they try — oh, do they do a number — that’s why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune — you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we’re a little disadvantaged — but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me — it would have been so easy, and it’s not as important as these lives are — nuclear is so powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what’s going to happen and he was right, who would have thought? — but when you look at what’s going on with the four prisoners — now it used to be three, now it’s four — but when it was three and even now, I would have said it’s all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don’t, they haven’t figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it’s gonna take them about another 150 years — but the Persians are great negotiators..."

And to think people whose opinions I used to respect, people who helped shape me into the person I am today, people I admired....

....have thrown it all, and by "all" I mean our country, away over this ignoramus vulgarian.

You guys know better, too. You should also know that a neo fascist cult is just that. We don't need an America where the nation state, the people and its leader are "one". Take that shit to Jonestown, cultists.
Envy is a major character fault....
Seek help.

Reactions: dbmhoosier
Concerning to who? Obviously 80M people didn't mind voting for a guy with dementia for president.
Ok if they both have dementia, then I’m for the one who is not corrupt, sexual abuser who bullies everyone. I’m for the one who doesn’t surround himself with crazy people who end up going to jail or under indictment or talking about what a moron their boss is. I’m for the one who doesn’t have 91 indictments against him.

Reactions: Vididiot
Ok if they both have dementia, then I’m for the one who is not corrupt, sexual abuser who bullies everyone. I’m for the one who doesn’t surround himself with crazy people who end up going to jail or under indictment or talking about what a moron their boss is. I’m for the one who doesn’t have 91 indictments against him.

Ok. So if Haley is the candidate vs Joe, you're voting Haley as she is not any of those things you listed AND she'd be the first woman president and a person of color as well. Right?

Reactions: Aloha Hoosier
Ok. So if Haley is the candidate vs Joe, you're voting Haley as she is not any of those things you listed AND she'd be the first woman president and a person of color as well. Right?
I vote for who I think most aligns with my values and policies. That being said, I would consider Haley.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT