ADVERTISEMENT

Committee Hearings.

Given today's divisive politics how can a committee be formed without minority members not being saboteurs ?

the GOP now sees sabotaging and the country failing under Dem leadership as their primary mission.

this is not said in jest. this is what they see as their primary mission.

any successes under a Dem administration could cost Pubs seats.

that's the only way they see things.

their own jobs are literally the only thing they care about, and during a Dem administration, they see things as what's bad for the country, is what's best for me and mine..

it's not personal. it's just business.

She didn't object to all of them, just Jordan and Banks.

Pelosi did find Republicans Kinzinger and Cheney who unlike Jordan and Banks must have found life on the Potomac not exactly their cup of tea.

The Kinzinger and Cheney deaths on the cross represented good riddance for many and heroism to some.

Only a piece of shit would publicly comment like that about a couple's divorce, particularly where kids are involved.

Why would you re-post that here - - or anywhere?

Why not? There's no price to pay. People like dbm think it's "gold" and people like COH will vote for him anyway, because "policy".

Why not? There's no price to pay. People like dbm think it's "gold" and people like COH will vote for him anyway, because "policy".
It's so low, even for Trump, that I wasn't initially convinced it was real.

He goes deeper and deeper into the sewer and his followers are with him all the way.

And Mike Huckabee ("The Kids Guide to President Trump") and others think kids should actually emulate this human trash. Incredible.

Reactions: UncleMark
Your fantasy about me watching Fox News continues. You only believe what you need to believe to make your fantasy your reality. The real world passes you by. You haven’t seen it for decades.
What? I didn’t say a thing about you watching Fox News. Please do tell what this real world is that I’m missing? Pretty sure I’ve seen a whole lot more of the real world than most people.

Voting with your feelings is how you end up with Kamala and Pete.
Because they are so awful? Lmao

Pubs wish they had someone that could express themselves as intelligently as Pete.

Kamala hasn't done well with her pr but wouldn't even make the top 10 in train wrecks among the gop.

• Haha
Reactions: dbmhoosier
Dear Lord this man has the maturity of a 14 year old.
Yeah, because all the shit said about Trump is all my such mature people.

You don't like Trump because he can get down to your level - to you, he's supposed to just be a punching bag, like W was. Trump don't play that.

No, voting with your feelings, certainly not your brain, is how we get Trump. And why people continue to support him. Brain is absolutely not involved.
By this point every clear-thinking person recognizes that Trump is a miserable excuse for a human being. I don't understand why people who admire the guy choose to present information that underscores what a POS he is. And why does anyone admire him? Perhaps that says as much about their character as it does his.

Reactions: IU_Hickory
Because they would have been the minority members and not in charge. Huge Pelosi mistake.

in this case, a minority as small as one can destroy things, or perpetually change the subject, if destruction or derailing the topic is the goal.

and that would have been the goal of your "minority" in this case.

but then you knew that going in, or should have.

in this case, a minority as small as one can destroy things, or perpetually change the subject, if destruction or derailing the topic is the goal.

and that would have been the goal of your "minority" in this case.

but then you knew that going in, or should have.
That was short enough to read without developing a headache, but it's nonsense - the same as your posting style.

Damn, you've got the talking points down solid, man. Is there a mailing list or something?
You been brainwashed to avoid facts by calling them talking points. Why does MORE information, whether in politics or science, make you guys crap your pants?

You folks who were wrong about masks and vaccines stopping a spread might want to consider what other things you could have been wrong about, and start using ears more than lips.

Show. It. All.
Violence and naps.

Reactions: DANC and jet812
What? I didn’t say a thing about you watching Fox News. Please do tell what this real world is that I’m missing? Pretty sure I’ve seen a whole lot more of the real world than most people.
You claimed my comments came from Tucker Carlson. You watch more Fox than me. You are told what to say about it on CNN and MSNBC

I read or watch C-Span.

The real world occurs outside your cable TV propaganda trips.

George Floyd did. A man with numerous felonies on his record (unlike Babbit who had none and was a veteran) and who had like 4x the lethal dose of fentanyl in his system and had just previously put a gun to pregnant woman and demanded money for drugs from her. But that's different I suppose...
Oh. No life threatening injuries and a ton of fentanyl and meth.

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT