ADVERTISEMENT

Jimmy Kimmel vs Aaron Rodgers

kurt cloverdales

All-American
Mar 3, 2020
scrolling through a lot of comments on the interweb, and the republican side is Jimmy can dish it out but can't take it. but basically, being called a pedophile is that something Kimmel should have to take because he's a comedian. Rodgers in my opinion is a dumbass and if he thought his comment was funny, he's even dumber than I thought.

Reactions: Ohio Guy
scrolling through a lot of comments on the interweb, and the republican side is Jimmy can dish it out but can't take it. but basically, being called a pedophile is that something Kimmel should have to take because he's a comedian. Rodgers in my opinion is a dumbass and if he thought his comment was funny, he's even dumber than I thought.

Aaron Rodgers is a dumbass, but he triggered the fvck out of Jimmy “two face” Kimmel. Jimmy’s rant and crazy overreaction makes me wonder if there is a chance he gets named.

Jimmy literally got famous doing The Man Show and doing blackface of Karl Malone. Now he’s become a complete side switching, wokester. I wouldn’t be shocked if he’s a cuck.

Reactions: IUSUMMERS
Aaron Rodgers is a dumbass, but he triggered the fvck out of Jimmy “two face” Kimmel. Jimmy’s rant and crazy overreaction makes me wonder if there is a chance he gets named.

Jimmy literally got famous doing The Man Show and doing blackface of Karl Malone. Now he’s become a complete side switching, wokester. I wouldn’t be shocked if he’s a cuck.
Rodgers didn't just trigger Kimmel by calling him a hypocrite or insulting his talent. He accused him of being a part of Epstein's pedophilia ring. Kimmel is rightly saying that this puts him and his family in danger. Rodgers crossed a lot of lines here; I hope he has to issue a public apology and/or gets sued to high heaven.

Most people do get upset when they are called a pedophile. It seems to be a big thing with the right these days, with no evidence whatsoever.

Jimmy is a pussy and douchebag. Rodgers is cool and tough. Is that how it works?

Last edited:
Reactions: Spartans9312
Kimmel claims he has never even MET Epstein.

If he were lying about that then you would think a lot of people would know and rat him out

There is a vast difference between trolling, teasing, making fun of, etc, and implying they're committing felonies, especially sexual exploitation of children. Blackface isn't against the law. Being a cuck isn't against the law. In that you think he's woke shouldn't mean he's fair game to imply he's a pedophile or part of a pedophile ring.

It seems to be popular among a certain group of people to make that implication, even impacting some posters here, who have been departed anywhere from a week to forever.

Considering this tactic has actually gotten innocent people killed, it's not something to joke about.

Suggest people give their posts some thought before hitting the send button. It should be known to all that I'm not allowing posts that accuse or even insinuate that someone is a pedo. Talking about Rodgers doing that is allowed, but tread lightly and stay inbounds.

Suggest people give their posts some thought before hitting the send button. It should be known to all that I'm not allowing posts that accuse or even insinuate that someone is a pedo. Talking about Rodgers doing that is allowed, but tread lightly and stay inbounds.
Speaking of pedos I don’t understand what this list means. Palm has less than 10,000 people. The people who run everything have homes there. They all belong to the same clubs. They meet to get money. Launch shit. Figure out who they are going to support. On and on. Epstein was in that mix. So now if you end up on his list you’re implicated as a pedo or trafficker? And the creep is dead so confronting him re same is impossible.

Or is the list Maxine’s client list for hookups?

I don’t get it

Reactions: larsIU
Speaking of pedos I don’t understand what this list means. Palm has less than 10,000 people. The people who run everything have homes there. They all belong to the same clubs. They meet to get money. Launch shit. Figure out who they are going to support. On and on. Epstein was in that mix. So now if you end up on his list you’re implicated as a pedo or trafficker? And the creep is dead so confronting him re same is impossible.

I don’t get it

The list of names includes anyone who was named in any of the various Epstein cases. In one report I read, it said Clinton's name was on the list because one of the accusers tried to have him testify. Nothing more. No doubt that the vast majority of names will fall in that category, but that won't matter to Fox or the NY Post.

I don’t get it
It's a list of people mentioned by name in various filings. Some are witnesses, some are victims. Some may even be accused of wrongdoing. But it's not some Panama Papers style dump. People are going to be very underwhelmed.

Reactions: mcmurtry66
The list of names includes anyone who was named in any of the various Epstein cases. In one report I read, it said Clinton's name was on the list because one of the accusers tried to have him testify. Nothing more. No doubt that the vast majority of names will fall in that category, but that won't matter to Fox or the NY Post.
The way some people talk about it, you'd think it's a little black book of all Epstein's perv buddies and the only reason they aren't all locked up is because this judge put it under seal.

Reactions: Aloha Hoosier
The way some people talk about it, you'd think it's a little black book of all Epstein's perv buddies and the only reason they aren't all locked up is because this judge put it under seal.

Oh yeah, that's exactly the prevailing notion among a large contingent, many of whom post here. It will be "underwhelming" to thinking people, but red meat for the morons.

I saw the tweet from Rodgers and there is some debate over whether Rodgers was saying Kimmel was hoping the list didn’t come out because he was on it or because he(Kimmel) has previously said the list would never come out.

Personally, I have no idea, but one wonders why Rodgers hasn’t commented yet.

Anyone would be triggered by what that piece of trash Rodgers said.

• Haha
Reactions: ulrey
That may be true. However, it’s 2023 and Rodgers is on my team and I have to pick his side. So, Jimmy is a ginormous poop poop head who likes to lick toes.
Bears fans have known Rodgers was an asshole for over a decade

Bruce Willis Party GIF by IFC

Jimmy hangs out with pedophiles is what Rogers is saying..

I think Dana White should set up this fight. Kimmel vs. Rodgers in the octagon. My money is on Rodgers both are walking pieces of poop I just think Rodgers is the tougher man. I really need this bet after loosing the Alabama/Michigan game.

I think Dana White should set up this fight. Kimmel vs. Rodgers in the octagon. My money is on Rodgers both are walking pieces of poop I just think Rodgers is the tougher man. I really need this bet after loosing the Alabama/Michigan game.

I’d be fine with a Mad Max style outcome

Any time there’s a clip of Dana white pop up I listen. I love that man.

what would put america on the fast track to restoration is to appoint dana white press secretary
He is the best, I love how he called out Peleton on the Theo Vaughn show. Dana gives no shits and I love it!

I saw the tweet from Rodgers and there is some debate over whether Rodgers was saying Kimmel was hoping the list didn’t come out because he was on it or because he(Kimmel) has previously said the list would never come out.

Personally, I have no idea, but one wonders why Rodgers hasn’t commented yet.
Rodger’s started it not from a tweet but on his weekly appearance on Pat McAfee’s show.

What has Kimmel done besides be a comedian?

Any time there’s a clip of Dana white pop up I listen. I love that man.
I have no idea who that is. I thought SHE was a former WH press secretary. I guess you have to be tough if you’re a GUY named Dana.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT