Climate change skeptics poll

My worldview of climate change is…..

• Climate change is fake

Votes: 9 14.1%
  • Climate change is real, but not significantly influenced by man

Votes: 15 23.4%
  • Climate change is real and significantly influenced by man, but we’ll adapt

Votes: 19 29.7%
  • CC is real, significantly influenced by man, and we won’t adapt, but let Jesus take the wheel

Votes: 6 9.4%
  • Climate change is real but overblown

Votes: 15 23.4%

• Total voters
Well, the annual growth in Antarctic sea ice in 2023 so far is experiencing a major shortfall - data show it’s so far from the expected average that climate scientists are calling it a “six sigma event”. If you drew out a bell curve for the average ice area in Antarctica, this would be six standard deviations from the average, representing that it’s only a one-in-a-billion chance it’s random.

They'll be unconcerned.

It's like my great-grandpappy used to say, "Never trust people who think the apocalypse is a good thing."

Well, the annual growth in Antarctic sea ice in 2023 so far is experiencing a major shortfall - data show it’s so far from the expected average that climate scientists are calling it a “six sigma event”. If you drew out a bell curve for the average ice area in Antarctica, this would be six standard deviations from the average, representing that it’s only a one-in-a-billion chance it’s random.

So if Obama adds another foot to his Hawaii seawall he'll be good?

"Hey uh Mike...get the contractor on the line."

They'll be unconcerned.

It's like my great-grandpappy used to say, "Never trust people who think the apocalypse is a good thing."
That’s why I don’t trust the climate zealots. They are advocating for civil unrest, but don’t realize it.

That’s why I don’t trust the climate zealots. They are advocating for civil unrest, but don’t realize it.
Interesting take. I'd say they're advocating for collective action. But I'm interested in your reasoning leading you to your position.

Not trying to mix politics, but the civil unrest caused by massive famine & climate refugees (if that's where this is heading) will make the 2020 riots look like a toddler's temper tantrum.

Although we're still at quite an impasse where a large number are just denying that it exists in the first place.

When they live what they preach maybe I'll start to care. Until then they can go to hell.

“I just don't agree with your facts, which began with the presentation of one of the most outrageously persistent lies that I hear, which is this private jet,” Kerry told Rep. Cory Mills, R-Florida, at the contentious hearing.
And now for his Liar Liar pants on Fire Moment !
“We don't own a private jet. I don't own a private jet. I personally have never owned a private jet,” Kerry added.

Kerry’s point was carefully worded, however.
According to flight tracking data obtained by Fox News in July 2022, a Gulfstream GIV-SP jet owned by Kerry's family made a total of 48 trips that lasted more than 60 hours and emitted an estimated 715,886 pounds, or 325 metric tons, of carbon over the course of the Biden administration's first 18 months.

The plane was registered to Flying Squirrel LLC, a charter company owned by Kerry's wife, Teresa Heinz-Kerry

Interesting take. I'd say they're advocating for collective action. But I'm interested in your reasoning leading you to your position.

Not trying to mix politics, but the civil unrest caused by massive famine & climate refugees (if that's where this is heading) will make the 2020 riots look like a toddler's temper tantrum.

Although we're still at quite an impasse where a large number are just denying that it exists in the first place.
Sorry, I’m really busy today. Quick answer, I don’t believe scientists can accurately predict future outcomes of large scale climate issues (I also don’t believe Western Governments think it’s that dire. If they did we would all be building Nuclear).

However, I do know what happens if we spend 32 trillion on a green new deal. Inflation, decreasing living standards, and civil unrest. For 99.99999999999% of human history we have lived in poverty and I’m not willing to risk that because some scientists say the world is ending, unless we give 10s of trillions of dollars to governments. Not to mention Governments are extremely inefficient and wasteful. They couldn’t solve the problem, if there was one.

Last edited:

The photos of coral bleaching posted on social media by my dive instructors are pretty telling. I haven't been diving in almost 4 years, but the Key Largo reefs are really seeing effects, and they don't look as healthy as in 2019.

“For more than two decades, satellites have recorded fires across the planet’s surface. The data are unequivocal: Since the early 2000s, when 3% of the world’s land caught fire, the area burned annually has trended downward.”

Reactions: JamieDimonsBalls

“For more than two decades, satellites have recorded fires across the planet’s surface. The data are unequivocal: Since the early 2000s, when 3% of the world’s land caught fire, the area burned annually has trended downward.”
Makes sense. I would guess it's been gradually trending downward for decades if not longer.

I was reading how much damage bill gates alone does. Add him with the rest of the billionaires and it was incredible the number of average joes footprints they equate to. Hell bezo’s yacht is so big it’s berthed with shipping liners
Complete and total frauds. All of them.

I was reading how much damage bill gates alone does. Add him with the rest of the billionaires and it was incredible the number of average joes footprints they equate to. Hell bezo’s yacht is so big it’s berthed with shipping liners
Hypocrisy of the highest order- plus Gates a frequent flyer to Epstein Island- screw him in particular since Bezo’s avoided pilot testimony

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT