ADVERTISEMENT

The War on the Human mind

But those swimming meet medals will shake the very foundations of our society!
It’s not just “them”. President Biden said the trannies showing up at the White House for their clown show were the bravest people he knew! Yikes.

In fairness though, Biden kept checking his watch as he watched the caskets containing the dead from his Afghanistan disaster, so he never knew them.

• Haha
Reactions: IU_Hickory
A timely if not overdue book.

From the Amazon description . . .

Throughout the world, mental capacity is declining, especially among young people, while depression rates are rising dramatically. Meanwhile, one in forty men and women suffers from Alzheimer's, and the age of onset is falling rapidly. But the causes are not being eliminated, quite the opposite. Can this just be coincidence?​
The Indoctrinated Brain introduces a largely unknown, powerful neurobiological mechanism whose externally induced dysfunction underlies these catastrophic developments.​
Michael Nehls, medical doctor and internationally renowned molecular geneticist, lays out a shattering chain of circumstantial evidence indicating that behind these numerous negative influences lies a targeted, masterfully executed attack on our individuality. He points out how the raging wars against viruses, about climate change, or over national borders are—more likely intended than not—fundamentally providing the platform for such an offensive against the human brain that is steadily changing our being and is aimed at depriving us of our ability to think for ourselves.​
But it is not too late. By exposing these brain-damaging processes and describing countermeasures that anyone can take, Nehls brings light and hope to this fateful chapter in human history. Nothing less will be decided than the question of whether our species can retain its humanity and its creative power or whether it will lose them irretrievably.​
I’ve been concerned about our headlong rush towards group-think, conformity, and lack of individuality for a while. This shows up in a number of different ways that is neither good nor sustainable. Excessive admiration or condemnation of political and other leaders, obsessing about misinformation, internet influencers, yielding to AI, mind-numbing drugs, and lack of education that teaches thinking, all lead to fundamental mind atrophy. I haven’t thought about the connection with increase in organic brain disorders, but I’m anxious to read about it.

Looks like an interesting read, I have it on pre-order.
If you can tell your buddies on the fringe right to quit fighting against education that compels thinking, that would be great.

Reactions: IU_Hickory
Order a bunch and mail them in unmarked brown envelopes to the far lefties!!!

I will tell you. Social media started with my ex stoker’s crew and is even more prevalent and influential with my daughter. It is shaping society, how we feel, think, garner info, etc. I have no doubt it destroyed my relationship. Now im shitty for sure, but constant FAKE feeders of others leading amazing lives, memes from pseudo psychologists who dominate the gram, and constant access to exes and a stream of guys is just one of the many ways it’s changing society.

Social media is probably the biggest issue facing society
If social media destroyed your relationship, it was an outlet for a symptom of something else. Without social media, something else would've destroyed it or destroyed one of you.

Agreed. I think better education and brain development is the vaccine against social media. One reason I’m anxious to read the book.
It starts by educating people about it, certainly not avoiding it.

That’s rich coming from a dude that thinks a man is a woman.🤣🤣
There has been no proof you're a man, so you'll have to forgive Goat regarding your androgyny.

Well they don’t reproduce. Don’t know if that is good news or bad news.
In your narrow minded, prejudicial perch, they probably don't.

bc i included some good jokes in there. but yes social media is really, really bad stuff imo. the bad far outweighs the good
Remember Twitter and the Arab Spring........halcyon days.

i might be interested. i'd have to see the "mom" in person first, obviously.
Um, that's not how it works.

If social media destroyed your relationship, it was an outlet for a symptom of something else. Without social media, something else would've destroyed it or destroyed one of you.

There has been no proof you're a man, so you'll have to forgive Goat regarding your androgyny.

In your narrow minded, prejudicial perch, they probably don't.
I reject your solicitation for proof.

Funny. That’s like saying we need to educate people about a quill pen and ink bottle to understand the Declaration of Independence.

Remember Twitter and the Arab Spring........halcyon days.

Um, that's not how it works.

Can we under estimate MM66's charm when it comes to any lady regardless of their sexual orientation if he finds himself willing to engage in a worthwhile cause ? :)

Last edited:
Funny. That’s like saying we need to educate people about a quill pen and ink bottle to understand the Declaration of Independence.
Kind of like starting this thread and thinking it should only apply to liberals lmao

Order a bunch and mail them in unmarked brown envelopes to the far lefties!!!

I will tell you. Social media started with my ex stoker’s crew and is even more prevalent and influential with my daughter. It is shaping society, how we feel, think, garner info, etc. I have no doubt it destroyed my relationship. Now im shitty for sure, but constant FAKE feeders of others leading amazing lives, memes from pseudo psychologists who dominate the gram, and constant access to exes and a stream of guys is just one of the many ways it’s changing society.

Social media is probably the biggest issue facing society
Guess who has no Facebook no Twitter? I’d rather read peer-reviewed literature!

Guess who has no Facebook no Twitter? I’d rather read peer-reviewed literature!
I don’t have Twitter. Facebook is good for teams and coordinating events. But instagram and Snapchat and all that are a different animal with younger generations. That imagery of the grass being greener is influential

Reactions: Indyhorn
I don’t have Twitter. Facebook is good for teams and coordinating events. But instagram and Snapchat and all that are a different animal with younger generations. That imagery of the grass being greener is influential
I’ll rejoin Facebook when I retire- I like birthday notifications, concert news, and invites to parties/events, but otherwise it’s just a time waste for someone my age 58 years old

Reactions: mcmurtry66
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT