ADVERTISEMENT

cities bracing for black unrest this weekend.

You weren't there.
You have zero first hand knowledge of any of it.
You don't care about his testimony.
You don't care that the Capitol Police did an investigation and exonerated him
You don't care that the USAs office did an investigation and exonerated him.

You are going to go with your feelings. Got it. I'll take his testimony and that of the agencies trained to do investigations who actually performed investigations take on it.
You know the more logical you get, the more DANC will retreat into his feelz, right?

Not goin gto jump into your pissin' match, but you don't question the cap cops investigating themselves, and then the USA doing basically the exact same thing. I am afraid that we have seen evidence enough of the last 6 yrs that they may have had a conclusion, before any "investigation" was ever scripted out, to find said conclusion.
No. I don’t. And believing and thinking everything is a conspiracy and crooked is no way to operate. It’s the lasting legacy of Fox News. Not a good thing

No. I don’t. And believing and thinking everything is a conspiracy and crooked is no way to operate. It’s the lasting legacy of Fox News. Not a good thing
Sorry, not sorry. Every DC driven division has created an environment of double burden. Prove your findings then prove how it is accurate totally absent of protecting yourself Bias. There should be hangings in the streets. Burry your conspiracy head all you want. That is how Hitler did his little experiment.

• Haha
Reactions: Bulk VanderHuge
Sorry, not sorry. Every DC driven division has created an environment of double burden. Prove your findings then prove how it is accurate totally absent of protecting yourself Bias. There should be hangings in the streets. Burry your conspiracy head all you want. That is how Hitler did his little experiment.
Turn off tucker and hannity and fox news. whatever the issue go to the source and think for yourself. in this instance read the testimony of the cops. recognize that the police union stated that 140 cops reported injuries. 65 filed injury claims. multiple agencies performed investigations. take the totality of the circumstances and think for yourself. more often than not fox, msnbc, cnn, have an agenda. you don't need their filter.

more often than not the conspiracy angle is predicated on faith, dubious assertions, and a dearth of actual facts.

your choice

Reactions: DANC
Turn off tucker and hannity and fox news. whatever the issue go to the source and think for yourself. in this instance read the testimony of the cops. recognize that the police union stated that 140 cops reported injuries. 65 filed injury claims. multiple agencies performed investigations. take the totality of the circumstances and think for yourself. more often than not fox, msnbc, cnn, have an agenda. you don't need their filter.

more often than not the conspiracy angle is predicated on faith, dubious assertions, and a dearth of actual facts.

your choice
I just reported 4 injury reports responding to this post. Prove me wrong. Gov employees injury reports.. muahahaha That's some next level weak sauce to believe in right there. Our local post office has reported a strained tongue from stamp licking.
They have a double burden of proof because I have given them to wide a trust path for far too long.

I just reported 4 injury reports responding to this post. Prove me wrong. Gov employees injury reports.. muahahaha That's some next level weak sauce to believe in right there. Our local post office has reported a strained tongue from stamp licking.
They have a double burden of proof because I have given them to wide a trust path for far too long.
All cops are gov employees

Nope. I just support law enforcement in this and most instances. Good clean shot.
Not worth arguing over. Joe's laughing about "gov ee injury reports" evinces a total lack of knowledge or understanding of how anything operates. you want the truth of cops and how they feel listen to the union rep that represents them. the labor rep said 140 were injured, ptsd, crushed discs, broken kneecaps, some with permanent total injuries. they aren't happy with the leadership that allowed this to happen within the fed gov and the cap police chief. what can be gleaned from same is just how violent this event was for cops.

Well, hello Hitler reference.
Joe taps out.

Not worth arguing over. Joe's laughing about "gov ee injury reports" evinces a total lack of knowledge or understanding of how anything operates. you want the truth of cops and how they feel listen to the union rep that represents them. the labor rep said 140 were injured, ptsd, crushed discs, broken kneecaps, some with permanent total injuries. they aren't happy with the leadership that allowed this to happen within the fed gov and the cap police chief. what can be gleaned from same is just how violent this event was for cops.

What's essentially been argued in this thread is that if someone breaks into your home, you should let the intruder know you have a gun and you will use it before you take any action.

They were breaking glass to get into a barricaded room. It was barricaded for a reason. The cop was doing his job to protect who was in that room.

They were breaking glass to get into a barricaded room. It was barricaded for a reason. The cop was doing his job to protect who was in that room.
It’s just a variation on the same partisan takes. Jan 6 rioters should have the benefit of the doubt from Joe. Rioters breaking into a private neighborhood in Stl from cosmic. Sx half dozen

Reactions: Baller23Boogie
What's essentially been argued in this thread is that if someone breaks into your home, you should let the intruder know you have a gun and you will use it before you take any action.

You must be a real IU fan to post in this thread during the biggest game of the year.

You must be a real IU fan to post in this thread during the biggest game of the year.

You have me pegged... or it could be I had to take my daughter to work and then was waiting for the takeout I ordered to be ready.

No, that couldn't have been what was going on. It must be I'm not a real IU fan.

GTFO with that talk.

You have me pegged... or it could be I had to take my daughter to work and then was waiting for the takeout I ordered to be ready.

No, that couldn't have been what was going on. It must be I'm not a real IU fan.

GTFO with that talk.
Yet you spend your time on the Cooler. Get down off your cross.

Reactions: Crayfish57
Yet you spend your time on the Cooler. Get down off your cross.

Crazy invention these things called cell phones that get, wait for it.... the internet. Opens up a whole new world when one is out and about, waiting inside somewhere like a restraunt so I could get on the cooler and not be spoiled by what was going on with the game because I had, wait for it, the game being recorded at that time. Did you know we could record basketball games if one had to leave the house so that person could pick up where they left off when they had to leave? It's the coolest thing.

Technology, who knew all the advances that we had made?

Reactions: UncleMark
Crazy invention these things called cell phones that get, wait for it.... the internet. Opens up a whole new world when one is out and about, waiting inside somewhere like a restraunt so I could get on the cooler and not be spoiled by what was going on with the game because I had, wait for it, the game being recorded at that time. Did you know we could record basketball games if one had to leave the house so that person could pick up where they left off when they had to leave? It's the coolest thing.

Maybe you take the stick out of your ass. You will live longer

Maybe you take the stick out of your ass. You will live longer

Oh look, Cray needs to come to his buddy Danc defense.

When one needs to start questioning if I'm a fan of Indiana, all they've got left is personal attacks and can't debate the topic anymore. That's why you jumped in, because that's all you have is well, personal attacks.

I'll let you respond know because lord knows, you can't help yourself but have the last word.

Oh look, Cray needs to come to his buddy Danc defense.

When one needs to start questioning if I'm a fan of Indiana, all they've got left is personal attacks and can't debate the topic anymore. That's why you jumped in, because that's all you have is well, personal attacks.

I'll let you respond know because lord knows, you can't help yourself but have the last word.
You are doing a good job lol. People treat Van like a punching bag going back to your other post. I am not religious at all but the way people like you pile on him is ridiculous. Have fun feeling big about yourself.

You are doing a good job lol. People treat Van like a punching bag going back to your other post. I am not religious at all but the way people like you pile on him is ridiculous. Have fun feeling big about yourself.

You should see who my original reply was to. If Bulk or Mark had make the post and Lars had replied what he replied, I would have replied the exact same way. You can look at my posting history with Van and see I have hardly ever engaged with him, so you can take that "people like you " shit and have fun being the moral meter around here.

If you can't take a joke, maybe this board isn't for you.

You should see who my original reply was to. If Bulk or Mark had make the post and Lars had replied what he replied, I would have replied the exact same way. You can look at my posting history with Van and see I have hardly ever engaged with him, so you can take that "people like you " shit and have fun being the moral meter around here.

If you can't take a joke, maybe this board isn't for you.
Likewise dude, you seem to be really uptight tonight for some reason . Lose money betting against IU today?

danc's still trying to figure out his 1996 flip phone.

Nobody "piles on him" because he purports to be a pastor. They call him out because his posts are often ridiculous. He's civil, though. You might want to try that on occasion.

Reactions: BCCHoosier

your choice
I think police were obviously hurt. I think the protestors obviously rioted and some got overly violent. So it was basically similar to every other riot we have seen over the past 5 or 6 years.

You know what we didn't see in those riots? Police shooting and killing unarmed protestors. "It was the Capitol!!!!" Yeah and the President had to be taken to a bunker in 2020 because of protestors at the White House. Frankly that is my main issue with it. The appearance of disparate treatment. I expect to see more black clad, black masked morons getting gunned down in the future. Store owners have the right to shoot anyone walking through a broken window to steal or possibly harm them.

As far as I am concerned, it should be open season on people like this because Ashley Babbitt. The person who breaks out a window at a store and comes in and starts throwing shit when a violent mob is outside, should be shot. People dressed up like those who attacked that man in Portland or the police in Chicago, shoot them the minute they start throwing crap and breaking things. Based on Babbitt, it should be open season on protestors whenever you feel "threatened" and you the shooter get to decide what that means.

I think police were obviously hurt. I think the protestors obviously rioted and some got overly violent. So it was basically similar to every other riot we have seen over the past 5 or 6 years.

You know what we didn't see in those riots? Police shooting and killing unarmed protestors. "It was the Capitol!!!!" Yeah and the President had to be taken to a bunker in 2020 because of protestors at the White House. Frankly that is my main issue with it. The appearance of disparate treatment. I expect to see more black clad, black masked morons getting gunned down in the future. Store owners have the right to shoot anyone walking through a broken window to steal or possibly harm them.

As far as I am concerned, it should be open season on people like this because Ashley Babbitt. The person who breaks out a window at a store and comes in and starts throwing shit when a violent mob is outside, should be shot. People dressed up like those who attacked that man in Portland or the police in Chicago, shoot them the minute they start throwing crap and breaking things. Based on Babbitt, it should be open season on protestors whenever you feel "threatened" and you the shooter get to decide what that means.
It’s largely that way already - state specific of course. But if you are in fla and the mob pulls you out of a car you can shoot them. Fact specific of course but generally speaking

You know what else you can do on your phone? Watch the game.

It’s largely that way already - state specific of course. But if you are in fla and the mob pulls you out of a car you can shoot them. Fact specific of course but generally speaking
No, it's not that way already. And when it does happen, the media condemns it and the federal government is crawling up their ass.

No, it's not that way already. And when it does happen, the media condemns it and the federal government is crawling up their ass.
Of course it's that way already. Look up the Fla Stats and permissible affirmative defenses, the state's burden, presumptions, reasonableness, stand your ground, home/vehicle, forcible felonies, etc.

Of course it's that way already. Look up the Fla Stats and permissible affirmative defenses, the state's burden, presumptions, reasonableness, stand your ground, home/vehicle, forcible felonies, etc.
It sure wasn't that way during the Summer of Love.

I have no idea. Who was charged with shooting rioters and didn’t avail themselves of affirmative defenses?
There were many instances on television of rioters getting in the face of policemen - and normal citizens - who were threatening and nothing was ever done.

But you're right - it does vary state by state.

DANC, Joe, & Cray
ceda01d860b6f918f3030b95f92985a0.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: BCCHoosier
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT