ADVERTISEMENT

Christmas gift ideas for men

Joggers that you can lounge around at home or even wear out casually. Tuck the elastic at the ankle under, so they look more like pants. IYKYK.

Ugg slippers that you can wear outside, or just as nice, but different functionally, Olukai lined Moloa slippers. The lined Moloa's are just their shoes that wear like slippers.

Ugg lined, calf high winter boots.

Don't wear socks with any of it.
What?

I thought the title was “gifts for men”?

office space no GIF

Joggers that you can lounge around at home or even wear out casually. Tuck the elastic at the ankle under, so they look more like pants. IYKYK.

Ugg slippers that you can wear outside, or just as nice, but different functionally, Olukai lined Moloa slippers. The lined Moloa's are just their shoes that wear like slippers.

Honorary dream teamer in the making right here.

I couldn't imagine getting clothes or shoes from someone else beyond a specific ask.

Dog Gif GIF

Every year for Christmas, the hardest part for me is coming up with a gift list to give my family to buy for me. My wife constantly bitches about it. I hate most junk gifts that I will never use, and for some reason my wife gets pissed if I say "how about making my a coupon book of I'll- leave- you- the- fvck- alone- and- not- bother- you- for- two- hours certificates I can use."

So, I'm looking for the best gift ideas for men. Something I'd like, use, and would never buy for myself or think of.
My situation is the opposite. I have no idea what my wife wants and just came out and asked her the other day. She didn't tell me anything. For a second I thought she was mad I asked.

Reactions: BradStevens
Some friends of mine decided they would just decide what they want for Christmas and their birthdays and buy it themselves. They can do pretty much whatever they want within reason - shopping spree, trips, etc.

The guy told me he thinks that, in part, it saved his marriage.

I don't think that works for everyone though - as your last point illustrates.
i think women are just different creatures (from mars or whatever that book is) and it's impossible to read them. my ex stoker, got engaged a month ago, married two weeks ago, and are buying a new house together. i only have my son 2 or 3 days a week until he gets to 1st grade. yet she texts me literally every day. about him. but not scheduling stuff. just pics or things they're doing. i don't understand it and honestly don't want the texts or to hear from her. wtf is she doing. and i know exactly when it's coming. on her break at work and in the evening before the husband gets home

i think women are just different creatures (from mars or whatever that book is) and it's impossible to read them. my ex stoker, got engaged a month ago, married two weeks ago, and are buying a new house together. i only have my son 2 or 3 days a week until he gets to 1st grade. yet she texts me literally every day. about him. but not scheduling stuff. just pics or things they're doing. i don't understand it and honestly don't want the texts or to hear from her. wtf is she doing. and i know exactly when it's coming. on her break at work and in the evening before the husband gets home

My 2024 resolution is to get you to start to use capitalization at the beginning of sentences.

We'll get their at some point.

Every year for Christmas, the hardest part for me is coming up with a gift list to give my family to buy for me. My wife constantly bitches about it. I hate most junk gifts that I will never use, and for some reason my wife gets pissed if I say "how about making my a coupon book of I'll- leave- you- the- fvck- alone- and- not- bother- you- for- two- hours certificates I can use."

So, I'm looking for the best gift ideas for men. Something I'd like, use, and would never buy for myself or think of.
Golf balls, IU tickets, cologne, belts, shoes, IU basketball poster- I have same problem. I have a wallet and when I need something I buy it. Glad I enjoy giving more than receiving I suppose

Reactions: mcmurtry66
She doesn’t like that you didn’t want her. Women struggle with rejection. Text her one day and say you’ve been crying and can’t live without her. She’ll stop with the daily texts.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT