ADVERTISEMENT

Chance Nolan

Jackson gone to California took Rodgers spot who went to North Texas . Wright could be the Answer .
Wright is a good runner but only a 50% passer and couldn't keep the starting job at Vandy. We can probably get wins in NonCon but B1G might get brutal. I don't have faith in Bell to somehow turn him into an accurate passer and distributer.

Reactions: jb17 and vesuvius13
Nolan is going to have to stay at Oregon State this semester to be able to graduate.

At this point, I’m not sure what CTA will do. I’m sure they want a QB here for spring ball.
Well I’m sure that is a step back. To me though if he is experienced he can come in the fall and be fine. This might give the two freshman an opportunity to gain needed experience this spring.

Well I’m sure that is a step back. To me though if he is experienced he can come in the fall and be fine. This might give the two freshman an opportunity to gain needed experience this spring.
It just delays the offensive install. Sorsby isn't going to run what a DT QB runs and CTA has said he wants that true Dual Threat.

I posted it once and I’ll say it again - we should look at Patti from Pitt. He will not start next year with the transfer from BC they have coming in.

Reactions: vesuvius13
Watching his film he (Sorsby) has size and some elusiveness, but is not overly quick. Certainly nothing like DWs as a runner. Lack of experience is a big deal has only had about 1 full year of HS playing experience.
Sorsby only has 1 year playing HS?

Seriously? Dude was 4th string at Georgia tech. 4th string. Lol
Yeah…we’ve got such a great stable of QBs, why would anyone look at the former number 1 QB in his class? You’re right sparkey. You are pinning hopes on a kid that is on crutches going into a 12 month rehab thinking he’ll be back to play next year. Now that’s truly lol right there!

We have so many portal QBs just lining up to play here we can discount any highly rated QB in the portal.
#3 guy at Clemson and #3 at GT? Oh, not good enough for IU because our QB stable has 1 guy that may never be able to run again, 1 guy that played a half dozen snaps with all 6 of them on his back and a true freshman from OH. Solid strategy.
In case you haven’t noticed…..there isn’t a QB that wants to come here. Period. Other schools with promising coaches are getting 2-3 highly rated portal QBs all in the same season. Take a look st Wisconsin and what a hire like Fickell does for QB interest.

Yeah…we’ve got such a great stable of QBs, why would anyone look at the former number 1 QB in his class? You’re right sparkey. You are pinning hopes on a kid that is on crutches going into a 12 month rehab thinking he’ll be back to play next year. Now that’s truly lol right there!

We have so many portal QBs just lining up to play here we can discount any highly rated QB in the portal.
#3 guy at Clemson and #3 at GT? Oh, not good enough for IU because our QB stable has 1 guy that may never be able to run again, 1 guy that played a half dozen snaps with all 6 of them on his back and a true freshman from OH. Solid strategy.
In case you haven’t noticed…..there isn’t a QB that wants to come here. Period. Other schools with promising coaches are getting 2-3 highly rated portal QBs all in the same season. Take a look st Wisconsin and what a hire like Fickell does for QB interest.
I U sports suck, except for girls basketball.

I U sports suck, except for girls basketball.
Heard someone the other day refer to IU as the DeVry Institute of the conference. The junior college of the Big Ten. Sad situation with small-time athletic department entrenched with people who have been there forever and have zero vision. Just hanging in collecting a big check for its affiliation with the conference.

Heard someone the other day refer to IU as the DeVry Institute of the conference. The junior college of the Big Ten. Sad situation with small-time athletic department entrenched with people who have been there forever and have zero vision. Just hanging in collecting a big check for its affiliation with the conference.
Lol

What are you going on about?

Reactions: vesuvius13 and DANC

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT