ADVERTISEMENT

Carroll wins. Millions in damages.

There’s so much nuance as well. I listen to freedom radio sometimes driving to get the truth from the frontlines and it’s what they choose to cover and devote time to that shapes how people think. It’s not always that they aren’t factually accurate, it’s the oversized attention they give to some things while ignoring others
That's true for all news services and editors.

Reactions: mcmurtry66
Okay I get it Joe Biden wants an open border to fill the ranks of Dem voters. Donald trump is a danger to democracy

Oh my god F off stone crabs are at record highs!!!! We’re eating salmon again!!! What is being done to fix this shit!!!!!!
You can control what a group thinks is important by what you report on, no doubt.

You can control what a group thinks is important by what you report on, no doubt.
What a group thinks and thinks about. Media power and influence is a huge issue. These aren’t people we’ve elected and they set both the issues and the narrative

Imagine having so much money you can stroke a check for a mil and not know the name of the outfit you paid

Right. Tara was in her late 20s at the time so clearly about 2 decades too old for Joe.
Tara skedadled to RUSSIA. She could have stayed in the US or fled to practically any country in the world if she felt she could no longer handle the US. And she chose to seek sancturay from Uncle Vlad in Moscow...

Doesn't that make you the least bit wary about her story and who was pushing her buttons behind the scenes?

"An American woman who accused U.S. President Joe Biden of sexual harassment when she worked in his Senate office says she is moving to Russia. Tara Reade made the announcement on May 30 at an event sponsored by a Russian propaganda outlet. "I feel very surrounded by protection and safety," Reade said."
Now doesn't that just give you the warm and fuzzies? I know whenever I think "protection and safety" my mind goes straight to Vlad/Russia. You know the very place where for the past 2 years young,and not so young men have been conscripted against their will to serve as cannon fodder to needlessly die to satisfy Putin's desires to reunite the Russian Empire?

THAT is where Tara feels "protected" and decided to move to 9 months ago? I'm sure there are Millions of Ukranian mothers,daughters and wives who might quibble with her claim to be "surrounded by protection and safety". And that includes thousands if not millions of peaceful Ukranian women who unlike Tara were actually raped...

Reactions: IU_Hickory
Tara skedadled to RUSSIA. She could have stayed in the US or fled to practically any country in the world if she felt she could no longer handle the US. And she chose to seek sancturay from Uncle Vlad in Moscow...

Doesn't that make you the least bit wary about her story and who was pushing her buttons behind the scenes?

"An American woman who accused U.S. President Joe Biden of sexual harassment when she worked in his Senate office says she is moving to Russia. Tara Reade made the announcement on May 30 at an event sponsored by a Russian propaganda outlet. "I feel very surrounded by protection and safety," Reade said."
Now doesn't that just give you the warm and fuzzies? I know whenever I think "protection and safety" my mind goes straight to Vlad/Russia. You know the very place where for the past 2 years young,and not so young men have been conscripted against their will to serve as cannon fodder to needlessly die to satisfy Putin's desires to reunite the Russian Empire?

THAT is where Tara feels "protected" and decided to move to 9 months ago? I'm sure there are Millions of Ukranian mothers,daughters and wives who might quibble with her claim to be "surrounded by protection and safety". And that includes thousands if not millions of peaceful Ukranian women who unlike Tara were actually raped...

It also seems her accusations are very short on evidence.

Like one of them being accusing the FBI of tampering with her mail and a manuscript of her book went missing. If it was something she wrote and something of that much importance, one would think she would have a copy.

This reminds me of the evidence of voter fraud and how they claimed it went missing. Like oopsie, that was my only copy but i swear there was evidence...just trust me.

I would not be shocked if her disruption in her bank account was a MAGA operative paying her for her services. Akin to those "informants" that conservatives paid.

Sounds like she might be mentally ill.

Reactions: Spartans9312
How much longer until Carroll owns him?

How can anyone be this stupid?

We want to elect a man that can’t control himself and put him in control of the Presidental office and to serve as our Commander in Chief? This would have been recognized as insane before Trump. It’s still insane, but the true believers either don’t care or are incapable of recognizing insanity.

We want to elect a man that can’t control himself and put him in control of the Presidental office and to serve as our Commander in Chief? This would have been recognized as insane before Trump. It’s still insane, but the true believers either don’t care or are incapable of recognizing insanity.
I know right! I can’t believe they let her walk around without bubble rap all over her and in a straight jacket. Bat guano crazy .

We want to elect a man that can’t control himself and put him in control of the Presidental office and to serve as our Commander in Chief? This would have been recognized as insane before Trump.
Then there's the money situation. Trump is now $90M beholden to the Chubb dude. Who's going to float the $450M he still needs to come up with, and at what price?

This kind of financial trouble would mark a low level grunt as a security risk, yet people would make him the keeper of all the secrets. SMFH.

I know right! I can’t believe they let her walk around without bubble rap all over her and in a straight jacket. Bat guano crazy .
All Carrol did was write a book of her memoirs. In it she repeated the same story she had shared with her two close friends about the incdent two days after it happened...

Trump wasn't satisfied with defaming her. He also pressured her employer to fire her...

Trump was POTUS at the time. He could have just ignored her and her book and it would have been completely ignored by his tone deaf base. But he couldn't stop himself from engaging in defamation and harassment because he's Trump...

Hey if all these people lie about him, how come he never sues them? Could it be that he knows they aren't lying and he knows the truth will come out during the discovery phase? Trump filed a $500 million intimidation suit against Michael Cohen in April 2023. Clearly his aim was to scare Cohen out of testifying, particularly in the civil case in NY...

But Cohen refused to be intimidated and stood firm. And just a few days before he was scheduled to be deposed by Cohen's attorneys in early Oct 2023, Trump suddenly withdrew the entire lawsuit. Then two weeks later Cohen gave devastating testimony in the NY fraud trial and his testimony went a long way towards Engoron finding against Trump and the huge multi $ million fine Trump now owes.

The moral of the story is that Trump is all bluster and you can beat him at his own game if you stand firm. Cohen demonstrated that fact, just as EJC had done earlier. Notice how Trump always makes baseless accusations and calls people "liars" and yet he never actually brings them to court and sues them for defamation?

EJC didn't sue Trump for rape. The issue of whether or not Trump was liable for rape is central to whether or not Trump engaged in defamation. The jury found that Trump was liable for sexual assault because they found her version of events credible and felt the opposite about Trump's claims. From there it was fairly clean cut to find that Trump had engaged in defamation. And continues to do so, because he's stubborn and just plain stupid...

Because he is looking for any possible way to defend Trump.
Nah, just exposing her lie.

If she got specific, they might go back and find videos of the area where they supposedly met. And when they didn't find anything, it would prove she's lying.

• Haha
Reactions: zeke4ahs
Nah, just exposing her lie.

If she got specific, they might go back and find videos of the area where they supposedly met. And when they didn't find anything, it would prove she's lying.
Or, you know, a highly public man whose movements are well documented might be able to produce an alibi.

The lack of specificity is the point.

Or, you know, a highly public man whose movements are well documented might be able to produce an alibi.

And yet the courts found the evidence pointed to trump being guilty...hence the defamation lawsuit.

You can keep hunting for yabbuts to defend a sexual assaulter but it just makes you look bad.

And yet the courts found the evidence pointed to trump being guilty...hence the defamation lawsuit.

You can keep hunting for yabbuts to defend a sexual assaulter but it just makes you look bad.
Guilty of what? Not sexual assault. Not rape. That was one person's opinion of what a jury MIGHT rule.

You're too stupid to realize NewGuy is making an argument for your side.

Dupe.

Guilty of what? Not sexual assault. Not rape. That was one person's opinion of what a jury MIGHT rule.

Dupe.
It cracks me up you constantly using the word dupe when you have to be the biggest one. The guy who fell for 10,000 Mules… It makes me laugh every time. Carry on!

And yet you still can't refute it. I don't laugh over your insanity.
You've really hitched your wagon to a star when it comes to credibility,True the Vote and Dinesh. Dinesh is a convicted felon (pardoned by Trump,of course) who paid others to make contributions to a candidate and then reimbursed them illegally. He's got a lot in common with Trump since he not only got his wife to contribute, but also his assistant and spouse and also a woman he was having an affair with AND her husband. I'm Betting the hubby was aware of the illegal contribution but had no idea of how well Dinesh knew his wife...

"In 2012, the Election Act limited campaign contributions to $5,000 from any individual to any one candidate. In March 2012, D’SOUZA contributed $10,000 to the Senate campaign of Wendy Long on behalf of himself and his wife, agreeing in writing to attribute that contribution as $5,000 from his wife and $5,000 from him. In August 2012, D’SOUZA directed other individuals with whom he was associated, namely his assistant and a woman with whom D’SOUZA was romantically involved (the “Straw Donors”), to make contributions to Wendy Long’s campaign for the United States Senate (the “Long Campaign”) on behalf of themselves and their spouses that totaled $20,000 with the promise that he would reimburse them for the contributions. Later that same day or the next day, D’SOUZA, as promised, reimbursed the Straw Donors $10,000 each in cash for the contributions. When confronted by Ms. Long, D’SOUZA initially misled the candidate before admitting what he had done."

Then there's the founder of True the Vote (Catherine Engelhart) who was jailed on a contempt charge after she claimed than an election software provider was storing election worker's info on a server in China. That's only slightly less wacky than Sidney Powell blaming Hugo Chavez,(who died in 2013) for Trump's loss in 2020.

And just like Trump, after she made her ridiculous claims Engelhart was sued for defamation and then refused to provide required documents during the discovery phase. She even went to jail,which so far hasn't happened to Trump. But it's coming...

And then of course there is Engelhart's group True the Vote which is being sued,along with Dinesh for defamation. They claimed that one of the people photographed in their fantasy movie was stuffing a ballot box illegally, and he's going to take them to the cleaners.

It didn't help Dinesh and True's situation regarding the lawsuit when True was forced to admit last month that the evidence they claimed proved their accusations doesn't actually exist. And even worse they tried to claim that they were bound by "confidentiality agreements" to protect the identities of their "sources". Yet they couldn't even produce the confidentiality agreements that they claim to have signed...

Save your pennies... Dinesh will be out with a new movie after he loses all the profits from mules in the lawsuit. He's counting on loyal syncophants like you to come to his financial rescue. Btw that book version of mules that you pre-ordered but never came? Now you know why the publisher cancelled it's release...Unlike Dinesh, they aren't idiots...

You've really hitched your wagon to a star when it comes to credibility,True the Vote and Dinesh. Dinesh is a convicted felon (pardoned by Trump,of course) who paid others to make contributions to a candidate and then reimbursed them illegally. He's got a lot in common with Trump since he not only got his wife to contribute, but also his assistant and spouse and also a woman he was having an affair with AND her husband. I'm Betting the hubby was aware of the illegal contribution but had no idea of how well Dinesh knew his wife...

"In 2012, the Election Act limited campaign contributions to $5,000 from any individual to any one candidate. In March 2012, D’SOUZA contributed $10,000 to the Senate campaign of Wendy Long on behalf of himself and his wife, agreeing in writing to attribute that contribution as $5,000 from his wife and $5,000 from him. In August 2012, D’SOUZA directed other individuals with whom he was associated, namely his assistant and a woman with whom D’SOUZA was romantically involved (the “Straw Donors”), to make contributions to Wendy Long’s campaign for the United States Senate (the “Long Campaign”) on behalf of themselves and their spouses that totaled $20,000 with the promise that he would reimburse them for the contributions. Later that same day or the next day, D’SOUZA, as promised, reimbursed the Straw Donors $10,000 each in cash for the contributions. When confronted by Ms. Long, D’SOUZA initially misled the candidate before admitting what he had done."

Then there's the founder of True the Vote (Catherine Engelhart) who was jailed on a contempt charge after she claimed than an election software provider was storing election worker's info on a server in China. That's only slightly less wacky than Sidney Powell blaming Hugo Chavez,(who died in 2013) for Trump's loss in 2020.

And just like Trump, after she made her ridiculous claims Engelhart was sued for defamation and then refused to provide required documents during the discovery phase. She even went to jail,which so far hasn't happened to Trump. But it's coming...

And then of course there is Engelhart's group True the Vote which is being sued,along with Dinesh for defamation. They claimed that one of the people photographed in their fantasy movie was stuffing a ballot box illegally, and he's going to take them to the cleaners.

It didn't help Dinesh and True's situation regarding the lawsuit when True was forced to admit last month that the evidence they claimed proved their accusations doesn't actually exist. And even worse they tried to claim that they were bound by "confidentiality agreements" to protect the identities of their "sources". Yet they couldn't even produce the confidentiality agreements that they claim to have signed...

Save your pennies... Dinesh will be out with a new movie after he loses all the profits from mules in the lawsuit. He's counting on loyal syn**cophants like you to come to his financial rescue. Btw that book version of mules that you pre-ordered but never came? Now you know why the publisher cancelled it's release...Unlike Dinesh, they aren't idiots...

* yawn *

Let me know when you find all the loan agreements Joe was being paid back for.

* yawn *

Let me know when you find all the loan agreements Joe was being paid back for.
So went with moving on to another conspiracy when the other conspiracy failed to gain traction...

I sure hope you get good deals on tin foil

Reactions: Bowlmania
So went with moving on to another conspiracy when the other conspiracy failed to gain traction...

I sure hope you get good deals on tin foil
I'm addressing Cosmic's point, Skippy. Go play in the street.

Have you read the posts by Trump supporters on this board saying Trump says all this stupid stuff just to trigger his opponents? They say he doesn't really mean it, but they don't respond when I directly asked them why they thought they knew what Trump really intends to do.

Since Trump lies about many many many things, his supporters have no clue whatsoever what he really intends to do.

Reactions: Baller23Boogie

Dupe.

Has E Jean figured what year this traumatic event took place yet?
You guys are (shockingly enough) playing with semantics. What Carroll said was that it was either late 1995 or ealy 1996, likely some point between Nov and Feb. If I was presented with a list of random events that happened in my life between Nov 2023 and Feb 2024 I'd be hard pressed to list them in order or to differentiate whether each specific event occurred in 2023 or 2024. Much less what month.

I can't even remember what month I had my heart attack, although I know it was in the spring of 1994. At any rate her friend who she confided in after the attack (Lisa Birnbach) testified that EJC called her and recounted the incident in 1996...Trump even misidentified a picture of Carroll as his wife Ivana in a sworn deposition (btw Ivana once accused him of rape/battery as well)...

What I'm interested in is how you guys think EJC and two of her friends (lisa Birnbach and Carol Martin) cooked up this plot in 1996 to "slander" Donald Trump by accusing him of rape 23 yrs later? Did they know he'd be famous and POTUS?

All 3 were basically as well known in NYC as Trump, Birnbach and Martin were media celebrities and Carroll was married to an ABC anchor. They had no reason to try and frame playboy Trump for rape. But even if they did and that was their plan, why didn't they go to the police? Why would Carroll swear the other two to secrecy and keep it all hidden if it was part of a plot they hatched more than 20 yrs ago?

Was it a coincidence that EJC looked so much like Ivana that Trump confused the two when looking at a photo that he was in with both of them? In your heart of hearts do you really believe that the guy who screwed around on his pregnant wife wasn't capable of raping someone? You think the self-admitted pussy grabber didn't apply that to at least some of the women that have accused him of doing exactly that?

Who do you think Trump was talking about when he bragged about doing that in the video? You think he just made that shit up, just like you apparently believe he never screwed Stormy Daniels and paid her to keep quiet about it?

Trump brags matter of factly about repeatedly committing non-consensual sexual assault. Then when multiple people (20+) come forward to accuse him of exactly that you guys apparently believe that he was lying when he claimed to have engaged in it repeatedly? Do you think he was just spouting nonsense from his imagination?

If you (truthfully) boast about multiple, non-consensual "conquests" then those people have to exist.
Otherwise you're just lying...

And since you guys claim Trump never lies...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: DANC and IU_Hickory
You guys are (shockingly enough) playing with semantics. What Carroll said was that it was either late 1995 or ealy 1996, likely some point between Nov and Feb. If I was presented with a list of random events that happened in my life between Nov 2023 and Feb 2024 I'd be hard pressed to list them in order or to differentiate whether each specific event occurred in 2023 or 2024. Much less what month.

I can't even remember what month I had my heart attack, although I know it was in the spring of 1994. At any rate her friend who she confided in after the attack (Lisa Birnbach) testified that EJC called her and recounted the incident in 1996...Trump even misidentified a picture of Carroll as his wife Ivana in a sworn deposition (btw Ivana once accused him of rape/battery as well)...

What I'm interested in is how you guys think EJC and two of her friends (lisa Birnbach and Carol Martin) cooked up this plot in 1996 to "slander" Donald Trump by accusing him of rape 23 yrs later? Did they know he'd be famous and POTUS?

All 3 were basically as well known in NYC as Trump, Birnbach and Martin were media celebrities and Carroll was married to an ABC anchor. They had no reason to try and frame playboy Trump for rape. But even if they did and that was their plan, why didn't they go to the police? Why would Carroll swear the other two to secrecy and keep it all hidden if it was part of a plot they hatched more than 20 yrs ago?

Was it a coincidence that EJC looked so much like Ivana that Trump confused the two when looking at a photo that he was in with both of them? In your heart of hearts do you really believe that the guy who screwed around on his pregnant wife wasn't capable of raping someone? You think the self-admitted pussy grabber didn't apply that to at least some of the women that have accused him of doing exactly that?

Who do you think Trump was talking about when he bragged about doing that in the video? You think he just made that shit up, just like you apparently believe he never screwed Stormy Daniels and paid her to keep quiet about it?

Trump brags matter of factly about repeatedly committing non-consensual sexual assault. Then when multiple people (20+) come forward to accuse him of exactly that you guys apparently believe that he was lying when he claimed to have engaged in it repeatedly? Do you think he was just spouting nonsense from his imagination?

If you (truthfully) boast about multiple, non-consensual "conquests" then those people have to exist.
Otherwise you're just lying...

And since you guys claim Trump never lies...
lol. You’re a clown.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT