ADVERTISEMENT

Carroll wins. Millions in damages.

Not guilty(?)/liable on the rape charge(?)

(?) - crim v civ.

You’re clearly just as insane that this woman. It was proven that her entire story was 100% bs but of course the liberal judge wouldn’t allow the evidence in. An all Democratic jury and judge. But you’re fine with this I’m sure.

AdeptInfamousKittiwake-size_restricted.gif

You’re clearly just as insane that this woman. It was proven that her entire story was 100% bs but of course the liberal judge wouldn’t allow the evidence in. An all Democratic jury and judge. But you’re fine with this I’m sure.

Cause that completely different story totally exonerates Trump. got it.

Doubt it even moves the needle. Everyone already has their opinion on trump set. People that like trump will think he's just the victim.

SA moves the needle. Just wait til the campaign ads hit. But let's wait and see how Republicans deal with this... that will be more interesting.

I followed the trial more than it deserved, which means I heard exactly one small blurb on my car radio before I turned it to music. That one blurb, that Trump confused Carroll's photo for his ex, probably did him in. It sort of invalidates the whole "she isn't my type" argument.

Just a guess.

I followed the trial more than it deserved, which means I heard exactly one small blurb on my car radio before I turned it to music. That one blurb, that Trump confused Carroll's photo for his ex, probably did him in. It sort of invalidates the whole "she isn't my type" argument.

Just a guess.

I would hope no one would have fallen for the "she's not my type" defense in the first place but yea Trump defeated himself on that one.

Reactions: Marvin the Martian
I would hope no one would have fallen for the "she's not my type" defense in the first place but yea Trump defeated himself on that one.
I'm sure the jury just loved him telling the opposing attorney (in essence) "No offense, but I wouldn't bang you either, you ugly hag"

Real class act

But the cult still lines up behind him!

Reactions: IU_Hickory
Ask and ye shall receive:

""I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA WHO THIS WOMAN IS. THIS VERDICT IS A DISGRACE - A CONTINUATION OF THE GREATEST WITCH HUNT OF ALL TIME!" Trump said."
All caps screeching again. I hope they nail him in the Georgia case. The party needs to purge itself of the parasite that’s taken hold and get back to competence and communicating actual policy

Bless your heart. How exactly was it proven to be false? You think the entire jury was liberal? Are Donnie’s attorneys that bad?

• Haha
Reactions: railsplitter67
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT