ADVERTISEMENT

Caitlyn Jenner or Lauren Hill--which should receive the Arthur Ashe Courage Award?

Caitlyn Jenner or Lauren Hill--which should receive the Arthur Ashe Courage Award?

• Caitlyn Jenner

Votes: 5 5.3%
  • Lauren Hill

Votes: 90 94.7%

• Total voters
e1996ea0c0af0132d64a005056a9545d

I'm sorry that I decided to pee on your Conservative Gay Hate Parade. Keep up the nice work!

You do know that the cartoon is about you, don'tcha, Rock? Its been posted here by someone else, but its about you.
That may well have been the suggestion, but if so it's just another example of clueless posting. I surely can be an asshole, but not in any of the ways that Dick from the Internet is an asshole.

After all these years you've learned nothing -- about me or anything else -- and you're still the same nitwit you've always been. Doug foolishly allowed you back here so you could enlighten us with your insidery perspectives, but you repaid his unwarranted generosity by hilariously "unskewing" polls and persisting in the belligerent partisan dumbassery that comprises your entire body of work. You are a silly person.

url

This thread is reaching astronomical heights of absurdity.
As the OP, I'm kind of proud of it in a weird way. Kind of like how you sometimes take a dump and it just keeps coming and coming, along with a smell that would peel paint, and as you're flushing you pause, smile and think to yourself "damn, I just made that thing!"

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT