ADVERTISEMENT

Breyer

bailey777

Hall of Famer
Nov 18, 2011

We already know with 100% confidence Biden will pick a black woman because everything is about race to him. I would be my house it is a black woman and nobody else will be considered. Now he just has to find the most far left wing activist black woman judge in America.

We already know with 100% confidence Biden will pick a black woman because everything is about race to him. I would be my house it is a black woman and nobody else will be considered. Now he just has to find the most far left wing activist black woman judge in America.
At some point you have to be intentional in your hiring, especially when there are plenty of qualified candidates.

Kruger and Brown Jackson are both Ivy League educated and certainly qualified.

I know you don't like targeting minority candidates for hire, but the Supreme Court has been dominated by white males historically. Finally it is starting to reflect the makeup of this country.

And if a black woman is qualified, that would be a bad thing, right?

Of course not. But say what you want about the Bush/Trump appointees, I don't like a couple of them, but they're all highly intelligent. Sotomayor and Kagan are just plain dumb.

Reactions: DANC
Of course not. But say what you want about the Bush/Trump appointees, I don't like a couple of them, but they're all highly intelligent. Sotomayor and Kagan are just plain dumb.

That's fine, but for Bailey to come out and to immediately come out and play the race card before Biden can even nominate a appointee is truly what is wrong with people.

See the hypocrisy there.

Reactions: BCCHoosier
I know college does not automatically make a person smart, but these judges graduated from Yale, Princeton, and Harvard along the way. Were you accepted to any Ivy League schools?

Or do you just call people dumb for having a different position than you? By chance did you attend Trump U?

That's fine, but for Bailey to come out and to immediately come out and play the race card before Biden can even nominate a appointee is truly what is wrong with people.

See the hypocrisy there.
Stating a fact is now playing the race card? LOL get over yourself lefty. Correct me if I am wrong and I am not but tell me how it is not going to be a black woman????

President Joe Biden is poised to follow through on his campaign promise to appoint the first Black woman to the Supreme Court, as reports emerged Wednesday that Justice Stephen Breyer was set to retire.

2020 ELECTION

Biden pledged to put a black woman on the Supreme Court. Here's what he might have to do.​

There are few black women serving on the federal judiciary, and none younger than age 67 in appeals courts, the usual stepping stone to the high court.

I am stating a fact that Biden said he is picking a black woman so no other race will be considered I assume . How is that saying that a bad thing? I am using Biden's own words these are not things I just made up. For all I care he can name somebody purple I am simply repeating what Biden said.

ASHINGTON (AP) — Liberal Supreme Court Justice Stephen Breyer is retiring, giving President Joe Biden an opening he has pledged to fill by naming the first Black woman to the high court, two sources told The Associated Press Wednesday.

Breyer, 83, has been a pragmatic forc

• Haha
Reactions: DANC and Bowlmania

See the hypocrisy there.
Almost a 'conspiracy theory'....

Amirite?

My guess would be Obama. I know he's not a woman but why not if he wants a SC nominee to get on the court?

Reactions: UncleMark
Stating a fact is now playing the race card? LOL get over yourself lefty. Correct me if I am wrong and I am not but tell me how it is not going to be a black woman????

President Joe Biden is poised to follow through on his campaign promise to appoint the first Black woman to the Supreme Court, as reports emerged Wednesday that Justice Stephen Breyer was set to retire.

2020 ELECTION

Biden pledged to put a black woman on the Supreme Court. Here's what he might have to do.​

There are few black women serving on the federal judiciary, and none younger than age 67 in appeals courts, the usual stepping stone to the high court.

Are none of them qualified, righty?

At the end of the day BIden or shold I say Ron Klain is going to pick someone every bit as liberal as Bryer if not more liberal. Picking a black woman is just a bonus because Biden can then give one of his famous Jim Crow 2.0 speeches about how if you vote against her you are a racist or a white supremist. You know he will bring up JIm Crow multiple times I know Biden like a book he is obsessed with race like no other president and he thinks he is some sort of modern day MLK. He really does.

I know you don't like targeting minority candidates for hire, but the Supreme Court has been dominated by white males historically. Finally it is starting to reflect the makeup of this country.
It’s okay for a legislative body to reflect the makeup of the country; but a court? I don’t think so. Among the qualifications for a SCOTUS nominee, I put race and gender way down the list. That might be okay for a trial court where judges directly find facts and evaluate people. But not at the highest court. Lady Justice is blindfolded for a good reason. Personal lived experience should play no part in how a judge interprets the law. No principle of statutory construction includes that. In fact judicial ethics demand the opposite.

Also, nine old white guys decided Brown v Board of Education.

It’s okay for a legislative body to reflect the makeup of the country; but a court? I don’t think so. Among the qualifications for a SCOTUS nominee, I put race and gender way down the list. That might be okay for a trial court where judges directly find facts and evaluate people. But not at the highest court. Lady Justice is blindfolded for a good reason. Personal lived experience should play no part in how a judge interprets the law. No principle of statutory construction includes that. In fact judicial ethics demand the opposite.

But in Biden's world race and gender are everything just listen to the guy talk. At the end of the day all the dems are doing it trading one activist leftist judge for another activist leftist judge so it is a wash. But Biden will make darn sure to make it all about race you can bank on it. And the timely was done intentionally to try and deflect from Biden's next mess which will be Ukraine. But the good news is Joe got a scoop of ice cream while Klain was back running the shit show.

At the end of the day BIden or shold I say Ron Klain is going to pick someone every bit as liberal as Bryer if not more liberal. Picking a black woman is just a bonus because Biden can then give one of his famous Jim Crow 2.0 speeches about how if you vote against her you are a racist or a white supremist. You know he will bring up JIm Crow multiple times I know Biden like a book he is obsessed with race like no other president and he thinks he is some sort of modern day MLK. He really does.
You know, Some of the very best people I know are White and I like them!

See the hypocrisy there.
But but but I thought I was playing the race card????? Looks like maybe old joe is playing the race card.

PSAKI: Biden stands by his promise to nominate a black woman to the Supreme Court.

Of course you'd claim you made the same argument when Reagan nominated O'Connor, but I doubt it.

Yeah you're right. The Squad has already come to collect their bounty.

LOL they must be playing the race card or so I am told from a very wise man on here. I can only imagine what the squad will demand if Biden even got another pick. Maybe they will demand he appoint AOC.

LOL that war monger is stil around. Didn't he all of a suddem become a democrat once he realized Trump was not going to start any wars and did not need his assistance. The guy is a world class grifter. If Biden started a war with Russia Bill would be the happiest guy in D.C.
He's clearly gotten into Hunter's stash.

• Haha
an 26, 2022 1:35 PM EST

Liberals who harassed Sinema and Manchin now need them to push Biden's Supreme Court pick through​

Senate Democrats are going to have to do a quick about-face if they want these senators' support in confirming President Biden's upcoming Supreme Court nominee.
ADVERTISEMENT

LOL in the end they will probably get them but talk about a dumb strategy the way the dems treated them the last few months. They better start gettting ready to give these two whatever they want now becasue they likely will have too. Karma.

But but but I thought I was playing the race card????? Looks like maybe old joe is playing the race card.

PSAKI: Biden stands by his promise to nominate a black woman to the Supreme Court.

And you have yet to answer the question.... are any of them unqualified?

Just another example that your qualifications don’t make any difference, it’s the color of your skin that counts!
He may find somebody qualified but the fact he made it all about race and only will consider one race is mind boggling and racist in and of itself. But it is Biden so I am not surprised. The left does not see anything wrong with it but boy if a republican said I am only picking a man or I am only picking a someone of Irish decent they left would lose its mind. They would be screaming racism or sexism to the high heavens like you had never seen. Just like they will scream racism is anyone dare oppose the woman he puts up.

As long as you keep your mouth shut when the next republican says I am only picking a white male to the court. I assume you will have no issue with that correct?

As long as they are qualified, i don't care who it is. You seem to live, drink and breath what Biden is doing all day, everyday.

It's really not healthy for you.

Not a risky bet since he pledged to nominate a black woman during his campaign. I think that’s an unfair thing to do to the eventual black woman nominee who many will think was only picked because she’s the best black woman nominee rather than simply the best nominee.

Last edited:
Not a risky bet since he pledged to nominate a black woman during his campaign. I think that’s an unfair thing to do to the eventual black woman nominee who many will think was only picked because she’s the best black woman nominee rather than simply the best nominee.
Agreed. An unwarranted stigma. Interesting timing with the court taking up affirmative action

Reactions: Aloha Hoosier
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT