ADVERTISEMENT

Biden's speech...

And speeches. And rallies. And news conferences. Trump was the most divisive POTUS in my lifetime and it is not even close. Anyone who denies that is a partisan hack or intentionally obtuse.
Divisive only because the Dems couldn't get over that he beat Hillary. And then set out on a 4 year campaign to get him out of office.

It's only divisive because leftists and butt-hurt establishment Republicans didn't like him.

Reactions: Crayfish57
And speeches. And rallies. And news conferences. Trump was the most divisive POTUS in my lifetime and it is not even close. Anyone who denies that is a partisan hack or intentionally obtuse.
The funniest President we've ever had and easily the most entertaining. Plus everything was going well for the country. The GOAT. Like a 1980s early 90s RMK. Sorry if you're offended.

• Haha
Reactions: DANC
Blocking someone is the opposite of pouting. It's taking proactive action.

I block people when their only purpose for replying to me is trolling. I haven't had to do it lately, but those I've done it to richly deserve it.
Danc you can handle anything dished to you. No need to block.

Danc you can handle anything dished to you. No need to block.
No. He's a puss. He needs to stay behind his little wall.
Seriously stoll...look at DANC's majority of posts, and then the reason he gives for putting someone on ignore. Do you not see the disconnect?
Give me a grouchy rube Amish CPA any day of the week. :D

Last edited:
Reactions: Bowlmania
Lincoln’s few words of almost 160 years ago are more healing than everything Biden has said put together. All we got to do is read and understand them. But no, you gotta do Trump! I got some news for you: Trump is not the problem no matter how much you focus on him.
The speech was great. It didn't do much to heal anything. Like it or not, history tells us that.

You should stick to the basketball board, where you don't sound like an idiot all the time - just most of the time.

I said Mueller's team was all Democrats. They were his team. They were all Democrats.

Did you just discover the word "binary"? Because you use it in every post. Here's a hint - if you need a thesaurus, look up multiple words to express the same thought so you aren't redundant.

They are not all Democrats. Even the article you posted didn't say they were all Democrats. You connected your own dots. It said the only registered Republican was Mueller. It said several were registered Democrats or had donated money to the Democratic Party. It said several were unregistered.

• Haha
You should stick to the basketball board, where you don't sound like an idiot all the time - just most of the time.

I said Mueller's team was all Democrats. They were his team. They were all Democrats.

Did you just discover the word "binary"? Because you use it in every post. Here's a hint - if you need a thesaurus, look up multiple words to express the same thought so you aren't redundant.

You are an historical illiterate.

You're too easy, DANC.

"A review by Fox News shows that of the 17 attorneys, at least nine attorneys are registered Democrats. Others have registered with “no party declared,” or their registration was not known."

• Haha
The speech was great. It didn't do much to heal anything. Like it or not, history tells us that.
No, history does not tell us that. Today’s self-loathing elites who think they know history tell us that. Lincoln’s G. A. his second inaugural and his, Johnson’s and Grant‘s amnesty and pardons were all aimed at healing and bringing us together. Now, the dumbasses like Biden, Harris, the media, and others are driving us apart, talking about civil war traitors as if no pardon were ever issued nor amnesty granted, saying the GOP are a bunch of racists, that the unvaxxed are scumbag killers and more. I can’t imagine their motives for doing all of this other than plain old-fashioned quest for power while realizing they have no way to get power except to deanonize and ridicule their rivals.

Lincoln they are not.

Pathetic. All they got is 01/06 and tons of rage. Total losing strategy Trump is not running in 2022.

The tone of Biden’s speech will be similar to his speech condemning the January 6 protests, and focusing his anger on former President Donald Trump and Republicans.

Biden will condemn the election law reforms passed by Republicans in Georgia, and signed by Gov. Brian Kemp in March, as racist and just one more example of how dangerous former President Trump is for democracy.

The reforms passed in Georgia include voter ID requirements, restrict the number of drop boxes, and block officials from sending absentee ballot applications to all voters.

No, history does not tell us that. Today’s self-loathing elites who think they know history tell us that. Lincoln’s G. A. his second inaugural and his, Johnson’s and Grant‘s amnesty and pardons were all aimed at healing and bringing us together. Now, the dumbasses like Biden, Harris, the media, and others are driving us apart, talking about civil war traitors as if no pardon were ever issued nor amnesty granted, saying the GOP are a bunch of racists, that the unvaxxed are scumbag killers and more. I can’t imagine their motives for doing all of this other than plain old-fashioned quest for power while realizing they have no way to get power except to deanonize and ridicule their rivals.

Lincoln they are not.

So I'm a self-loathing elite? LOL More political labels from the guy trying to talk about unity.

Maybe Lincoln felt enough damage was done in pulverizing the South, which were states the seceded, and the only way to bring them back in was to be welcoming. The South fighting for their freedom, vs. Trump trying to stay in power.

What do people have to do to compel you to want to admonish or punish them?

I didn't take you for being soft ass on violence. Be a hard ass on those who loot stores, but let's show attrition on those raid the Capitol.

Reactions: IU_Hickory
Anyone who accepts that is easily triggered by shiny objects. If all we had to judge division by were speeches and rallies, I agree, you have an argument. But there is more, and the more is immensely more important. Look at Biden’s decisions and actions re:
  • The border
  • Energy policy
  • So/called white terrorism
  • Federal take-over of voting rights
  • Military purge
  • Vaccine mandates
  • Orchestrating the FBI attack on parents
  • Menstruating males
  • CRT snd white disparagement
  • Racial and gender preferences
Everything Biden has done was with the intent to carve out and then demonize those whom he felt were Trumpists!

Trump’s economy, his border policy, his judicial reform, his energy policy and more were all simply policy, not that they didn’t further his view of the world, but he didn’t really care who benefited from more jobs, right to try, and judicial reform. .
LOL

Pelosi on GOP Blocking ‘Voting Rights’ Bill: “What the Republicans Are Doing Across the Country, Is Really a Legislative Continuation of January 6th” (VIDEO)​

By Cristina Laila

They are obsessed. Trump trump trump and 01/06. What a great strategy worked so well for them in virginia.

Reactions: Indianaftw and DANC
So I'm a self-loathing elite? LOL More political labels from the guy trying to talk about unity.

Maybe Lincoln felt enough damage was done in pulverizing the South, which were states the seceded, and the only way to bring them back in was to be welcoming. The South fighting for their freedom, vs. Trump trying to stay in power.

What do people have to do to compel you to want to admonish or punish them?

I didn't take you for being soft ass on violence. Be a hard ass on those who loot stores, but let's show attrition on those raid the Capitol.
You need to give it up, bloom. I’ve always said those who trespassed and did damage to the Capitol need to be prosecuted and punished. Including saying that in this thread.

“Self-loathing” is not a political label. It’s a personality defect, maybe a mental illness. Transferring that tendency to your family, community, or country is a feeble way to accommodate your anxiety over feelings of inadequacy. The Democrats overstating January 6, all things Trump, and pounding whiteness and white supremacy is a clear admission that they got nothin’.

You need to give it up, bloom. I’ve always said those who trespassed and did damage to the Capitol need to be prosecuted and punished. Including saying that in this thread.

“Self-loathing” is not a political label. It’s a personality defect, maybe a mental illness. Transferring that tendency to your family, community, or country is a feeble way to accommodate your anxiety over feelings of inadequacy. The Democrats overstating January 6, all things Trump, and pounding whiteness and white supremacy is a clear admission that they got nothin’.

Not sure how it's possible to overstate a raid on the Capitol after being urged to march on it by the outgoing (p)resident, who spent weeks trying to overturn an election, he and his proxies still claim was stolen.

What had to happen or who had to die before you'd care more?

Reactions: IU_Hickory

Lincoln they are not.
Your posts are becoming absurd.

The Gettyburg Address was delivered as Lee's defeated army trudged its way south for a final stand. You and the other Jan 6 apologists don't even grasp what happened that day. To you, it was no big deal because in your heart you supported their cause, to throw out my vote and millions of others because you didn't like the outcome. You're not fooling anyone that you wouldn't have a different view if that mob had hung Biden banners on the Capitol.

Your posts are becoming absurd.

The Gettyburg Address was delivered as Lee's defeated army trudged its way south for a final stand. You and the other Jan 6 apologists don't even grasp what happened that day. To you, it was no big deal because in your heart you supported their cause, to throw out my vote and millions of others because you didn't like the outcome. You're not fooling anyone that you wouldn't have a different view if that mob had hung Biden banners on the Capitol.
Did the FBI hang them?

He blocked me, stoll.

Roll that around in your mind a minute.
I’ve taken my licks from you. We’ve also had good convos. I wish you posted more.

Christ TPM and Circlejoe have ragged me since my first post on the Cooler. I’d never block them and would have beer with them before an IU game.

They are not all Democrats. Even the article you posted didn't say they were all Democrats. You connected your own dots. It said the only registered Republican was Mueller. It said several were registered Democrats or had donated money to the Democratic Party. It said several were unregistered.
Yeah, I added 2 plus 2 and got 4.

Sue me.

You're too easy, DANC.

"A review by Fox News shows that of the 17 attorneys, at least nine attorneys are registered Democrats. Others have registered with “no party declared,” or their registration was not known."
Ah, NOW you believe Fox News.

Some people just enjoy getting beat down too much. I have to admit, though, Bowelmania is fun to bitch-slap.

I still feel bad about beating up on HIckory because of his mental deficiencies. But I like to see what the really loony left is thinking.
I enjoy it too. I try to convince myself to stop and then I read their bullshit and I can’t help myself.

I still don’t think you should block anyone. Hell you can give more than you ever receive.

I enjoy it too. I try to convince myself to stop and then I read their bullshit and I can’t help myself.

I still don’t think you should block anyone. Hell you can give more than you ever receive.
You're a better man than I am.

Not sure how it's possible to overstate a raid on the Capitol after being urged to march on it by the outgoing (p)resident, who spent weeks trying to overturn an election, he and his proxies still claim was stolen.

What had to happen or who had to die before you'd care more?
For Pete’s sake Bloom. Filing multiple law suits and having the outcome decided by judges is not trying to overturn the election. Suits about elections are part of elections. That happens for many elections at all levels. You are over the top with Trump cases because. . . . Well. . . TRUMP!

Now if you want to understand the real way to overturn an election and undermine Democracy, start with Marc Elias, a top Democratic election lawyer who was sanctioned by the federal courts for his election crap and the indictment of another top-drawer silk-stocking Democratic/Clinton lawyer for actively undermining Trumps 2016 election and the FBI lawyer who falsified an affidavit for a FISA warrant all in furtherance of the Russia hoax which came damn close to succeeding.

But you keep on snorting about Buffalo Man sitting in a royal throne exclusively reserved for our rulers.

• Love
Reactions: dbmhoosier and DANC
Some people just enjoy getting beat down too much. I have to admit, though, Bowelmania is fun to bitch-slap.

I still feel bad about beating up on HIckory because of his mental deficiencies. But I like to see what the really loony left is thinking.
You're living a delusional life, danc, but whatever floats your boat.

I'm looking forward to more entertainment from you (and hopefully at least a few more references to your favorite "news" site, The Gateway Pundit) in the coming days. I'd also like for you to expand on your recent government lesson where you indicated that the Supreme Court makes law. And it would be great to hear more about your expertise in world affairs after you opined that China could blow the US Navy out of the water. And get the benefit of your exceptional grasp of politics and current events after you argued that Kamala Harris was vice president on January 6, 2021.

Speaking of January 6, you're a riot!

The mental hospital called. Apparently you got their biggest idiot award. Congrats

The mental hospital called. Apparently you got their biggest idiot award. Congrats
giphy.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT